[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i'm a black guyand i hate all these dindu nuffin. these
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: jHpg6zqT_400x400.png (42 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
jHpg6zqT_400x400.png
42 KB, 400x400
i'm a black guyand i hate all these dindu nuffin. these niggers are some of the niggerest niggers that ever nigged; they hate authority, and support blm to death. the worst part is that i'm grouped with them for the rest of my life. i hope to god trump wins, and these other dindus are trying to pick fights with me when i wear my maga hat on the streets. it kills me honestly

>tfw you'll never be white
>>
/pol/ doesn't hate blacks (sleepy surgeon)

/pol/ hates niggers. Blacks can avoid being niggers if they don't exhibit nigger behavior
>>
>>72474381
Good goy.
>>
>>72474205
>the worst part is that i'm grouped with them for the rest of my life.
No, you're not, don't let your race define you.
>>
>>72474205
Being "white" is more then skin pigment its also culture as long as you don't act like a nigger you will be fine, its a shame the rest of your community will hate you for it
>>
>>72474205
you nigs are the most autistic people on this planet.
>>
>>72474381

Reddit
>>
>>72474205

you're like a baby bird that fell out of the nest. your only option is to join the white man.
>>
>>72474205
You are not your race. Work hard, be good to people, gain knowledge, better yourself, and try to live righteously; you'll be better than most people of any race in this fucked up world.
>>
File: 1453603681500.jpg (32 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1453603681500.jpg
32 KB, 720x480
>>72474205
>niggerest niggers that ever nigged
>mfw
>>72474381

>/pol/ hates niggers. Blacks can avoid being niggers if they don't exhibit nigger behavior

Nice wishful thinking, dumbass. You know it can't be that way,
>>
>>72474205
>US flag

You haven't understood the problem yet.
>>
>>72474205

That sounds even worse than being gay and getting lumped in with the trannies.
>>
>>72474205
You dont have to be white, you have to be a black person, beneficial to your society and nation and poised against and freedomsthose whi wish to undermine your rights
>>
>>72474205
You sound like a cuck
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.