[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Toward a Global Realignment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: banoosh.com-13846130.jpg (72 KB, 528x330) Image search: [Google]
banoosh.com-13846130.jpg
72 KB, 528x330
Dr Brzezinski's newest article.

1) USA is not a global power anymore, it lost its position forever, but it still has a potential to save the world from chaos by establishing NWO based on balance of powers

2) Russia is experiencing the latest convulsive phase of its imperial devolution. It lost Ukraine forever and trust of tens of millions citizens of its subjects, f.e. Belarus or Kazakhstan. If it acts wisely, it can avoid complete crash and become an important European nation state.

3) China doesn't pose any danger for the USA, not of military character, nor economical, because - as a prominent member of the global economy - creates NWO along with the USA on the same level of privilege

4) Europe is not likely to become a global power. But it can play a constructive role of a lapdog of American-Russian-Chinese triumvirate.

The Brzeziński's idea is about creating a global triumvirate: USA, China and Russia that could be created to solve current situation in Middle East. Russia could become a part of this NWO on the same level with two other players if it resigns from planned conquest of its former subjects: Ukraine, Georgia and the Baltic States

Second, Russia is becoming for the first time in its history a truly national state, a development that is as momentous as it is generally overlooked. In the meantime, Russia’s own future depends on its ability to become a major and influential nation-state that is part of a unifying Europe.

The best political prospect for China in the near future is to become America’s principal partner in containing global chaos of the sort that is spreading outward (including to the northeast) from the Middle East. If it is not contained, it will contaminate Russia’s southern and eastern territories as well as the western portions of China.

http://www.the-american-interest.com/2016/04/17/toward-a-global-realignment/
>>
Do we have a counterpoint from Cyrus Vance?
>>
tldr
>>
>>72470204
So he's becoming slightly more sane. He's going to die soon, so he won't be able to write much more on the subject. I'd like to see just how far from his original framework he would ultimately go.
>>
File: 1460924074199.jpg (173 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1460924074199.jpg
173 KB, 600x600
>>72470204
>Russia as empire is toast but can become an important European nation state.
>Europe is not likely to become a global power. But it can play a constructive role of a lapdog of Russia

that makes sense.
now we know why the NWO is really fucked.
>>
>>72471165
Your mainstream politicians are prostitutes of Russian banks and you vote for them anyway. I thought that you liked it.
>>
>>72470862
>(implicitly) Islam is the Final Boss for mankind until the aliens show up.
>Unilateral American Empire is no longer possible.
>The world must be saved from chaos (Islam) by cooperation between the great powers, rather than the singular dominance of an American Imperial Neoliberal World Order (as he fantasized originally)
>>
>>72471345
>rather than the singular dominance of an American Imperial Neoliberal World Order (as he fantasized originally)

He never had such fantasies.
>>
>>72471446
Have you read ANY of his books?
>>
>>72470204
>ukraine
no such thing
>>
>CHINA RISES

my favorite meme
>>
File: 1456865563743.gif (2 MB, 170x328) Image search: [Google]
1456865563743.gif
2 MB, 170x328
>>72470204
>mfw people believe the NWO meme
It will not happen, not without a massive civil war in Europe at least. The right all around the continent is on the rise.
>>
>>72471248
I don't give into political circus but admit what this guy wrote is total garbage and he is just shilling for his employers.

>The Brzeziński's idea is about creating a global triumvirate: USA, China and Russia that could be created to solve current situation in Middle East

the very situation purposely created by the US in the first place?
rich isn't it?

rubbish, safe to dismiss
>>
>>72470204
So Brzezinski writes for the-american-interest.com or where is the original.
>>
>>72470204
funny how people always forget that even the larger nations can be split between people who dislike each other

how many can honestly say they love every person on this earth? i sure as hell do not, i love majority of finns but not all of them. and those i dont love, i want to keep them away from me and from people who are like me

this is also what is going on in bigger countries, there will be civilwars whenever you like it or not
>>
File: 1461265672950.jpg (161 KB, 1464x909) Image search: [Google]
1461265672950.jpg
161 KB, 1464x909
>>72471657
>durrr the country with the biggest workforce in the world doesn't matter!!11
Flag checks out at least.
>>
>>72472634
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_American_Interest
>>
File: strategicvision.jpg (74 KB, 314x475) Image search: [Google]
strategicvision.jpg
74 KB, 314x475
This is pretty much on the same lines as the vision he presented in his 2012 book in pic related.

Bush and Obama squandered the historical opportunity and dominant position USA had at the time the Grand Chessboard was written

I swear, 99% of people who use the term world order don't even have a fucking clue what it actually means, don't actually read books on geopolitics written by actual practitioners, and can't even describe the current world order, previous iterations of world order, or how today's shifts in global economic, political, military power are shaping the next era in world order of the 21st century.
>>
>tolerable stability will not return to the Middle East as long as local armed military formations can calculate that they can be simultaneously the beneficiaries of a territorial realignment while selectively abetting extreme violence. Their ability to act in a savage manner can only be contained by increasingly effective—but also selective—pressure derived from a base of U.S.-Russian-Chinese cooperation that, in turn, enhances the prospects for the responsible use of force by the region’s more established states (namely, Iran, Turkey, Israel, and Egypt). The latter should also be the recipients of more selective European support. Under normal circumstances, Saudi Arabia would be a significant player on that list, but the current inclination of the Saudi government still to foster Wahhabi fanaticism, even while engaged in ambitious domestic modernization efforts, raises grave doubts regarding Saudi Arabia’s ability to play a regionally significant constructive role.

Spot on.
>>
>>72471966
A third world war would be a great precursor for the NWO, then they can preach that we should have a one world army (UN?) and that we should abolish all nation state armies to prevent future wars.
>>
>>72474649
Except intellectuals can no longer speak as if the events within European civilization are coterminous with human history. Instead of defining a human epoc like events did when Europeans constituted the only truly advances people on the planet, chaos in Europe will not be viewed by Russia or China as having any broader implications for THEM to have to follow. They won't allow people to suggest that because Europe is fucked up, that somehow means Chinas has to bow down to measures to prevent future conflicts of that kind--they'll just say "this is a European problem, and fuck of with forcing "solutions" to white-people-problems on us." It will be seen to have nothing to do with them, and any attempts to suggest that it does will be more obviously excuses rather than good reasons to institute world governance.

In many way I'm sympathetic to Eurocentrism, but the rise of other, fully developed historical and civilizations groups will make it harder to use narrow events in Europe to generate a single political imperative for the whole planet. That shit won't fly with other, intelligent, races now part of the conversation.
>>
>>72474649
China won't accept using events in Europe to justify restrictions on its sovereignty any more than Europeans would accept using the dysfunction and violence of Africans as a justifications for restricting sovereignty in Europe to prevent conflict in Europe.
>>
>>72475087
True, but I think you underestimate the intertwined relationships between multiple countries, if there would be a conflict in the Middle-East lots of countries could be sucked into it very fast creating a global conflict. The same thing happened in WWI.
>>
>>72474649
To NMO (New Moon Order) more likely
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.