[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is /pol/'s opinion on service dogs? I keep seeing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: pupper.jpg (90 KB, 591x394) Image search: [Google]
pupper.jpg
90 KB, 591x394
What is /pol/'s opinion on service dogs?

I keep seeing them on my campus.
>>
Good. Service dogs are good.
>>
>>72469629
Who fucking cares you faggot. What does this have to do with politics?
>>
>>72469629
Poor dog
>>
>>72469629
we like dogs on campus
Arabs don't like dogss on campus
politically correct people will say ban dogs from campus
but the god king said ban Arabs from america
>>
99% of them these days are fake, real ones aren't yappy litle rats with vests bought from amazon
>>
File: 1440042149816.jpg (632 KB, 1920x1278) Image search: [Google]
1440042149816.jpg
632 KB, 1920x1278
Warriors
>>
Dogs good
Service dogs are helping people, they're even gooder dogs.
>>
>>72469629
They're great in the kitchen and know all kinds of interesting "ethnic" recipes.
>>
>>72469629
>What is /pol/'s opinion on service dogs?
You murrifats really can be useful from time to time.
>>
File: anime10.png (481 KB, 600x847) Image search: [Google]
anime10.png
481 KB, 600x847
>>72469629
The dogs who help out wounded veterans are absolutely based. But when a stupid college slut gets a service dog because of "muh anxiety," it's fucking stupid.
>>
>>72469629
Dogs are great.
>>
>>72469629
I don't see why we have to coddle people who are weak.
>>
>>72469629
Service dogs, actual service dogs like one's that help blind or deaf people are great.

Therapy dogs are a waste of resources. They should be banned, if you are so weak that you cannot go throughout the day without a securty blanket you should probably consider suicide or a stinit of being institutionalized.
The one's they're giving to autuists to stop them from hitting themselves as well, they make me sick.
Stop pretending Autism is real and pandering to these maladjusted children hiding in adult bodies.
>>
>>72469629
Haram
>>
File: edge.jpg (8 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
edge.jpg
8 KB, 150x150
>>72469629
Everyone and their dog has a fucking service dog now. All it takes is one recommendation from your therapist and BAM you get to take your stinking shit machine everywhere you go, whether it's sanitary or not. OH MOMMY MY PTSD FROM THE WAR MY PTSD WAH WAH! *BAM* service dog.

Grow a pair and deal with your shit instead of avoiding it and subjecting everyone around you to your filthy obnoxious mobile piss factory.
>>
>>72470659
>no shoes
>no diaper
It's great to see that even with assistance animals Muslims are trying to shit up the streets and destroy our buildings.
>>
>>72470865

On vacation from London?
>>
Should be shot on site
>>
>>72469629
Only in the cae of blind people other than that you don't need to bring your fucking dog everywhere you go
>>
>>72469629
Dogs are banned for a reason, because they create health hazards. I'm sorry you are blind, but I shouldn't have to breathe in dog hair just because your bumbling ass wants to make a political statement and walk into a store with a dog.

Ban them.
>>
>be depressed
>get a doge
>she's the only reason why I'm alive since I don't want to die before her
Is my dog a service dog?
>>
>>72469629
What's going on in that pic,why are animals allowed to own other animals?
>>
>>72473192
Sure, but don't fucking bring that mutt into 7-11 when I'm buying some Slim Jims. You keep that fucking rodent on its leash outside.
>>
The diabetes dogs are cool but I don't think they go out as much as the other kinds.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.