[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If It Is Indeed Clinton vs Trump, Hillary's Win Would Reshape
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: 112.jpg (66 KB, 780x438) Image search: [Google]
112.jpg
66 KB, 780x438
A sweeping statement perhaps. But, if anything, I feel like I am understating the case. While most of the political class and the media is engaged with dissecting Trump’s chances in the General Election and our side covers the full spectrum from unabashed jubilation (she has this!), to full-blown alarm (we are in for a surprise because everyone has underestimated Trump at their peril), it would seem to me, not enough is being said about the underlying significance of this election.

I will make the case briefly.

Trump, far from an exception to the rule, represents the culmination of several aspects (trends) in American politics. Aspects that we, as Democrats would love to get rid of.

First, he is the quintessence of the anti-intellectual tradition that has gripped the GOP for a generation. Used to be a person could be proud of their intellectual and educational accomplishments. But today’s GOP, in continuing denial about climate change, up in arms against the Theory of Evolution and generally of anti-scientific collective mind, makes the likes of Sarah Palin and Donald Trump their champions. Trump is the ultimate bloviator — has an opinion on everything without any actual knowledge or experience, pulls facts out of his… you know what, and is adamant that he is basically an expert on everything. This is a person who is intellectually incurious (George W anyone?) and temperamentally hostile to people with knowledge.

WOULDN’T IT BE GREAT to defeat him with our champion, Hillary Clinton, whose educational and intellectual accomplishments make her uniquely qualified for the presidency? By all accounts, she absorbs knowledge like a sponge and studies all sides of every issue so she is familiar with the nuances and the fine print. It will be enormously satisfying to do that. (Nerds vs Jocks lol). Nerds win in the end.

http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2016/4/28/1521306/-If-It-Is-Indeed-Clinton-vs-Trump-Hillary-s-Win-Would-Reshape-America-for-a-Generation?
>>
>Hillary is a nerd just like us xD
Are these people serious
>>
>>72467321
Jesus this guy's tone is just like your typical liberal fuckheads.
>le anti-intellectual xDDD
>>
>>72467321
are hillary shills only allowed to use that photo of her?
>>
I see where your coming from, OP. But its just goes to show you how staged this election is over the others. Hillary is such a fucking shill, but we knew it was going to be her from the very beginning.
>>
>>72467321
She'll fleece us faster and harder than the kikes.
>>
>>72467321
fuck off, you liberal piece of crap.
>>
>>72467321

>familiar with nuances

Lol back to faggit.
>>
>>72467321
I don't understand.

In fact fuck it, there's nothing to understand. These people are going to realize that the very beliefs this country has fought for over the years, that lets them spout this rhetoric, will be slowly destroyed by the very people they elect, praise and follow. And if they complain, well say hi to the firing squad for the very government you elected.

Fuck Yuri Bezmenov was right these people will not listen to reason; NONE.
>>
>>72467321
fucking stathiests
>>
>>72467321

Actually, a Hillary win here will change America forever. This is the a line in the sand moment. Do you continue selling your country piece by piece, or do you fight for it.

Rome is happening again to the west.
>>
>>72471091

we are going to win and there is NOTHING you can do about it

mad? too bad bitch

Hillary 2016
>>
>>72467321
What a manipulative son of a bitch this guy is.
>You're smart, right? Then vote for Hillary! All the smart people are voting for Hillary! You aren't a stupid knuckledragging anti-science idiot are you?
>>
>>72472782
what if they nominate joe biden?
>>
>>72469082
it's the only current photo where she doesn't look like the crypt keeper

basically the opposite of why every single article about Trump uses that picture of him pointing and biting his lip
>>
>>72472782
>a fucking leaf
>>
Yeah just like Obama winning really reshaped the lives of Black people.
>>
>>72467321
>we, as Democrats
This is your home
>>>/trash/
>>
>>72472966

i love it when right cucks say MUH RACE WAR

you think the races are all just going to divvy up neatly so they can kill each other? FUCKING IDIOTS. The idea of a race war is absurd in this day and age.

You think all the white people are just going to simultaneously agree to kill everyone else? get fucking real idiot, after the holocaust, nobody would EVER let it happen. You just think it will because you've been here so long your brain has been filled with nonsense.
>>
>>72473593
Anyone implying there is mote than one race thr human race is a trumphumper
>>
>>72473593
>a
>fucking
>LEAF
>>
>>72473593
>You think all the white people are just going to simultaneously agree to kill everyone else?
No. Actually what I figure would be the most likely HAPPENING would be a shitton of mischief resulting in a chaotic situation throughout many cities where thousands of people are left without basic services like power, water, and sewer.

If it doesn't happen quickly like that, it will happen slowly as the gimmes run out and there's nobody around to pay the bills.
>>
>>72467321
This is probably the most well written shill thread I have seen

But you ain't fooling anyone here, it's literally a waste of your time posting here, you will probably have a better chance of gaining supporters from plebbit

How much do you get paid p/ post?
>>
File: Clinton vs. Trump.png (1 MB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
Clinton vs. Trump.png
1 MB, 1200x800
>>72472782
Wew

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/questions/pt_survey_questions/april_2016/questions_clinton_trump_april_25_26_2016

Clinton-Trump tied. I can't wait for the liberal assblasting
>>
>>72467321

HDF in the howzz.
>>
>>72467321
Lol. Hillary is a fucking hack. She can't even keep her opinions straight for two consecutive sentences. She believes whatever she has to in order to get elected.
>>
>educational and intellectual accomplishments

You mean being married to Bill Clinton and literally nothing else?
>>
>>72474568
Lol. Trump is a fucking hack. He can't even keep his opinions straight for two consecutive sentences. He believes whatever he has to in order to get elected.
>>
>>72475605
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK
>>
>>72475605
10 FEET HIGHER
>>
>>72476231
>>72476566
Edgy reddit memes
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.