[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
California has low IQ but makes a lot of money Please explain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (127 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
127 KB, 1280x720
California has low IQ but makes a lot of money

Please explain
>>
>>72466878
its full of librarials
>>
File: I AM THE PAW.jpg (23 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
I AM THE PAW.jpg
23 KB, 480x480
>>72467085
lol
>/aw
>>
>>72466878
Really rich white people compared with really dumb Mexicans.
>>
A high IQ isn't required to pick almonds
>>
>>72466878
I've been saying this forever. They're fucking retarded. They think we Texans are dumb and they come here and can't have a conversation outside of shopping and gossip, plus a side of self-satisfied bragging and materialistic posturing. Californians are absolute human garbage with no redeeming qualities whatsoever, I swear.
>>
>ND higher IQ then MN
alright m80
>>
>>72466878
>rapidly changing demographics being correlated to lower IQ isn't just some dumb meme
holy fuck.
>>
>>72466878
>low IQ

>lot of money
jews
always
jews
>>
We have a shitton of stupid and poor illegal mexicans combined with some of the richest and smartest people in the country.
>>
It's full of Mexicans that don't speak English.
>>
>>72467614
Fuck off California, worst state
>>
Low IQ = More customers that buy low-quality shit = Profit
>>
>>72466878
It's full of Mexicans...
>>
>>72466878
All those southern states on average higher IQ than Cali
Hahaha, holy shit the narrative crumbles. Fucking libtards.
>>
Is there an IQ map that controls for race? Obviously there's a direct correlation between the number of minorities and average IQ in this map.
>>
File: 1460371762103.jpg (113 KB, 814x552) Image search: [Google]
1460371762103.jpg
113 KB, 814x552
Jews capitalizing on popular low IQ stuff like shitty holywood movies and african american hip hop rap white and black weed smoking degeneracy culture.
>>
>>72467769
Says the worst south american country
>>
File: map_nhwhite.gif (19 KB, 513x461) Image search: [Google]
map_nhwhite.gif
19 KB, 513x461
Source: http://www.censusscope.org/us/map_nhwhite.gif
>>
>>72466878
The relatively lower IQ is mostly due to the nigger population.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.