[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Norway, explain please? >10k NOK = 1.240USD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: oslo.jpg (235 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
oslo.jpg
235 KB, 1080x1920
Norway, explain please?

>10k NOK = 1.240USD
>>
>>72462947
What's there to explain? It's way cheaper than if we were to give them a lifetime supply of money becuase they're all leaching fucks. 70% of somalis are on welfare, the other "people" in that region are no better. They're subhuman and shoudl fuckign die.
>>
>>72462947
If they actually stay away, that's ridiculously cheap for avoiding such a massive expense. Good on ya, Norge.
>>
>>72463106
>They're subhuman and shoudl fuckign die.
Indeed.

However I though you guys were harder on welfare checks. The fact that there is a need to motivate rapefugees to work by giving them extra money doesn't make any sense to me.
>>
>>72462947
>not just deporting them and refusing them reentry
Norge pls
>>
>>
>>72463106
>>72463407

Why take 1,240$ when they can have a lifetime supply of gibs in a first world country?
>>
>>72464392

>go to Norway
>hang around for a bit
>they pay you to leave
>wait on border while cuck Swedes fight tooth and nail over who gets the honour of giving you their home
>get government sponsored girlfriend and lifetime of gibs
>>
Most the migrants payed thousands of euros to traffickers to get there, they aren't going back for 1K.
>>
>>72462947
wow they only offer them $1.24?
>>
>>72464392
Because this only applies to rapefugees who've had their application for asylum denied. They're basically spending a little of their oil money to get muds to leave voluntarily instead of making trouble.
>>
>>72464822

Why would they peacefully leave? They can certainly get more being a nuisance in a developed country than as a beggar in their mudholes
>>
>>72462947

If you go to that site udi.no/return it's actually 30K NOK - so 3700K USD

+ free plane ticket
+ 5000K if you have a valid passport
+ 10K for each child
>>
>>72467290

3700*
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.