[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Veganism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 17
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 334x334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 334x334
What does /pol/ think about Veganism?
>>
>>72462496

People who are vegans: fine.

People who talk about being vegans: assholes.
>>
>>72462566
/thread
>>
>>72462496
They're a bit extreme.

t. vegetarian
>>
File: 1436240480193.gif (1 MB, 288x198) Image search: [Google]
1436240480193.gif
1 MB, 288x198
>being vegan
KEK
>>
File: 1461898698202.jpg (689 KB, 701x960) Image search: [Google]
1461898698202.jpg
689 KB, 701x960
>>72462566
Usually it's the other way around: people complaining about vegans when no one has said anything.

You'll also never see one scientific study linked in this thread condemning vegans and vegetarians.
>>
>>72462566
Thats EVERY FUCKING VEGAN
>>
>>72462496
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Maex3jW0Yw8
>>
>>72462827
no it isnt, no one cares or think about vegans until someone say they are
>>
>>72462496
>What does /pol/ think about Veganism?
They could be vegan all they want, as long as they don't force that shit on me, or I'll be forced to convert them to Leadism.
>Because they're going to be eating lead

Live and let live, or you die.
>>
File: imavegan.jpg (67 KB, 525x808) Image search: [Google]
imavegan.jpg
67 KB, 525x808
>>72462496
All vegans must hang.
>>
File: cruz.png (206 KB, 1078x1134) Image search: [Google]
cruz.png
206 KB, 1078x1134
>>72462496

There's nothing inherently wrong with Veganism, and it does hold a ethical superiority to Vegetarians and Omnivores. However, faults within the diet arise with the people who follow it; most Vegans seem to be stuck up, and have a superiority complex, many also don't get proper nutrition. I believe vitamin B12 is what many Vegans are lacking, and while so many are quick to promote their beliefs, they are slow to talk about the necessity for supplements. In the same way an Atheist is quick to try and proselytize, but doesn't consider the effect it has on society.
>>
>>72463879
>is quick to try and proselytize, but doesn't consider the effect it has on society.
That's leftism in general though. They keep pushing all these retarded ideas/notions without knowing or caring how it would affect society. Look at commies. Commie gov't has failed time and again, yet they keep pushing it.
>You haven't tried this brand of commienizum!
>>
>>72463879
What kind of negative effect would widespread Veganism have on the world as we know it?
>>
>>72462496
Couldn't care less
>>
>>72462496
eating a spicy chicken sandwhich right now.

thats all you need to know about my thoughts on veganism.
>>
>tfw vegan
>tfw only mention it in these threads
>>
File: meat eater argument.jpg (60 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
meat eater argument.jpg
60 KB, 640x640
meat eaters have been unequivocally, undeniably BTFO time and time again, and their only response has been through humor to mask their tears
pic related
>>
Im vegan.I prefer not to discuss it.I dont think its for everyone but if asked for suggestions for dishes to try I will share some tips.My wife isnt vegan and thats fine.I dont need special consideration to dine out.
>>
File: A-Windy-Day-Ugly-Male.jpg (46 KB, 500x617) Image search: [Google]
A-Windy-Day-Ugly-Male.jpg
46 KB, 500x617
>>72462496
Vegans live for 7-11 years longer than meat eaters on average.

Vegan athletes perform just as well as meat eating athletes.

Israel hosts the largest vegan festival in the world and has the most pro vegan military in the world.

http://www.israel21c.org/israel-to-host-worlds-largest-vegan-festival/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWxfOGtACGY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niS-soQkIcs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73Xhbw8dJzQ
>>
the only vegan I know eats french fries and doesn't consider them not vegan
>>
>>72466845
Fries are just fried potatoes.
>>
I don't care. You go right ahead pushing it.
>>
>>72466943
how do you think a deep fryer works?
>>
>>72467058
you fry them in oil bro. Sunflower oil.
>>
>>72462496
faggotery
>>
I don't care what people do with their bodies, their beliefs or whatever as long as they don't try to enforce it on others or and shove it up people's throat because they think their way is the right way.
>>
>>72467058
The oil in a deep fryer is almost always plant based. What do you think veganism means?
>>
>>72462496

good. appropriate for intelligent, superior, compassionate Whites.
>>
>>72467272
Whoa... WHOA. I think you're on the wrong board, buddy. We don't do that here.
>>
>>72462496
vegan is shit but vegetarian + dairy, fish and eggs is god tier
>>
File: bio_picture_tim.jpg (27 KB, 400x200) Image search: [Google]
bio_picture_tim.jpg
27 KB, 400x200
>>72462496
it's a harmful and reductionist kind of diet. it might work if you keep taking vitamin and mineral supplements.

but I do wonder what /pol/ thinks about plant-based atheletes like Tim van Orden who eat raw food only.

I can't grasp how that is supposed to work. he seems well health-wise.
>>
File: 356276.gif (7 KB, 586x588) Image search: [Google]
356276.gif
7 KB, 586x588
>>72462566
>People who are vegans: fine.
>People who talk about being vegans: assholes.
here is a venn diagram of those two groups
>>
>>72467272
>because they think their way is the right way.
But Veganism has been proven to be the right way.
>>
File: Hamburglar.png (38 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
Hamburglar.png
38 KB, 300x250
>>72462496
I think veganism, miltiant atheism, sjwism, and all the other isms present in Western Society, are essentially different symptoms of the same underlying condition.

Due to the prosperity of the west, the rise of the welfare state, and decline in religiosity. More and more people are looking for something to give meaning to their lives.

Before even if one wasn't religious, people could find meaning in their lives by striving to subsist and then succeed. The relative prosperity and the welfare state system has removed this from many people.

Alternatively people could find a deeper meaning by turning to God and devoting their life to following his teachings.

With those two things removed for many, people turn to other substitutes for meaning. These subsitutes are subpar in comparison to the other two, so they feel the need to 'build them up" thus veganism, atheism, sjwism becomes in their mind some of the most struggles in all of humanity etc etc.
>>
>>72462496

I dont care about the shit you eat, so shut the fuck up.
>>
>>72466845
fried food is fucking harmful in general. tell him that. even fried rice. only cooked and boiled food is fine.
>>
It's like vaping : harmless alternative ruined by the most cancerous fedora niggers on the planet.

>lol think about the animals!!!! surely we can make the difference when its been proven that nothing people do these days will change how greedy jews exploit the planet and its resources
>watch this video about animal cruelty!!! how can you eat this SHIT!?
>look how superior I am because I eat green sludge all day
>I'm a VEGAN YOU KNOW
>ugh meat is for primitives

The secretary I work with (who I'm pretty sure is a lesbian because of the way she acts near me) is literally insufferable every time we eat together, she just wont shut up about how VEGANS ARE THE FUTURE VEGAN VEGAN VEGAN she also keeps sending me vegan food pictures when shes bored at work

Every vocal vegan person I have met has been "I really wish I was not here right now!" tier
>>
>>72467876
A ship without anchor is a ship run amok.
>>
>>72467907
>dont care about the shit you eat
Not an argument.

>so shut the fuck up.
Still no argument.
>>
>>72467275
>>72467121
how often do you think they change that oil?
>>
>>72467275
>oil is good for you meme

nope it isn't.
unless it's freshly pressed olive and not bottled veggie oil, it's not good for your meme stomach.
>>
>>72467965
The brushing Estonian strikes again.
>>
>>72462496
vegans are pathetic faggots
/thread
>>
>>72468244
What?
Veganism is about not eating animal based stuff, for which frying oil qualifies. 'good for you' has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>72469303
you're shooting yourself in the foot with that argument on every level and it's hilarious that you can't see that.
>>
>>72469670
Keep assuming. The only argument here is that 'my friend is a vegan but he eats French fries' is a retarded statement.

I'm not even vegan for fuck's sake
>>
>>72470101
my point was that most restaurants only use one to three deep fryers at most, and only change their oil out once or twice a day. So whatever you're getting deep fried is floating around in a stew of everything else that was deep fried that day
>>
>>72470251
My main point is that you can run an old mechanical diesel engine on waste oil.
>>
I get the idea behind not wanting to exploit animals but you have to realize there is no escaping it. Sure you can eat fruit but the plants that grow that fruit are pollinated by factory farmed bees and thousands of them die when they are transported. Fucking over bees for honey is bad but fucking over bees for some fruit is OK.
>>
>>72470442
sure, but you'll fuck up your cylinders and exhaust systems pretty badly
>>
>>72467455
Just so were clear,im vegan,hate niggers and spics,support trump,accept that hunters gonna hunt,would nuke israel,believe all mentally well poorfags to be products of their own choices and dont care if other people eat meat.
>>
I understand where they're coming from, but it's just unrealistic.

Getting rid of meat altogether will both completely fuck your body's natural state of being (There's a reason we're omnivores) as well as lead to the eventual extinction of most farm animals. They've become so use to relying on humans for food and not having any predators that they wouldn't last long in the wild.
>>
>>72462496
You fucking jokes, one cannot get enough protein from being a vegan
>>
File: allready.jpg (1009 KB, 2460x1548) Image search: [Google]
allready.jpg
1009 KB, 2460x1548
>>72462496
faggots

I unfortunately got a cousin who got this delusion.

I'd fucking eat people if there were no animals around, and I eat A LOT. Anonymous roider here. I eat as much read meat, chicken, fish, whale and eggs that I can.
>>
>killing plants is okay but killing animals is wrong
>killing animals I can see is bad but killing the miniscule animals that live on the plants i heat is wrong
Vegans are faggots.
>>
>>72471502
>Muh virtue singnaling.
This shit gets old really quick.
>>
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 564x552) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 564x552
>>72471897
>roider here
Let's see your godly body, m8. I fucking love roiders.
>>
Vegans tend to be ridiculous. Not all of course the ones that are smart about it and actually give a shit about their bodies I have respect for because they're healthy despite having a bit of a crutch.
The dumbasses that put their ridiculous political beliefs before their own mental well being are the ones that I hate. A few of my relatives and friends have gone vegan and I have watched their mental state decline significantly before my eyes over the course of a month.
One of my friends just goes on for hours about how he couldn't justify eating animals to himself and he went on about all this crap and yet he hadn't researched going vegan at all. I asked him if he's taking any supplements like B12 and he just laughed and said yeah my mom keeps telling me to take that, but it doesn't matter.

How the fuck these people can invest so much thought into their dumbass beliefs and not even think twice about the actual logistics of their diet and put the absolute bare minimum work into constructing a plan so that they don't feel like death is beyond me.
>>
File: 1737107-10-1425619454411.jpg (110 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
1737107-10-1425619454411.jpg
110 KB, 400x266
>>72472367
nice proxy politiet
smarter than last time though

nah I'm smoking my last for the night here and all set for bed, have to power up an old phone an shit and take pic. to much of a project at this moment, maybe later. I don't exactly.. take pictures of my self either....

also you could be a homo

but yeah seriously nord police have been trying to get info out of people here so we have to be a bit careful, dunno what they want to find
>>
>>72473324
>also you could be a homo
Really? You think? Hmmm.

If it's really that much of a project, never mind then. Wouldn't want you getting v&. Seriously though, roiders are insanely hot. What are your stats?
>>
File: queer vegan antifa.jpg (497 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
queer vegan antifa.jpg
497 KB, 1024x683
>>72462496
aside those who did it for their own health, they are extremism tier, that kind of people who harass and impose their lifestyle on you
>>
>>72462496
Approved by hitler.
>>
>>72462496
it's a great slide topic, you shill

saged
>>
vegan here.

AMA
>>
>>72472241
Yeah?and what will you do about it?
>>
>>72477636
Nothing. It's just funny how fags like you virtue signal, but criticize liberals for doing he same.
>>
Its gay
>>
File: PLANT-PROTEIN3.jpg (875 KB, 2166x2888) Image search: [Google]
PLANT-PROTEIN3.jpg
875 KB, 2166x2888
>>72471722
>Getting rid of meat altogether will both completely fuck your body's natural state of being

Being vegan reduces your risk of developing most major health issues including heart disease and cancer.

As long as you take a B12 supplement and eat a varied enough diet to get all the other nutrients you need its much healthier then a meat-eating diet.

>>72471888

nuts, seeds, legumes, spinach, kale, avocados

its easy to get enough protein if you eat the right stuff
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.