[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should Northern Ireland be a independent country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
>>
Nah.

I'm catholic, and used to be pretty militant about them returning to a greater Eire. But now, after actually visiting both countries I think they're better off in the UK.

But really, I'm men about it all. I think most people in Ireland are petty idiots and need to put shit behind them. Have lots of respect for regular people who try to move on from the troubles.
>>
>>72462450
A truly independent country? Not a "country" inside of the UK or the EU? Don't see how it would be able to survive unless it did like some of the Caribbean countries and became some sort of money laundering tax haven.
>>
>>72462450
if it was, it would descend into civil war within months
>>
>>72463515

I've just realized my phone didn't automatically capitalize the word catholic, but it does if I type Islam or Muslim.

That's pretty shitty.
>>
>>72463943
catholic can also be used as a common noun to mean something that is sombre or puritanical etc
try christian or hindu
>>
>>72462450
No, this is the best were going to get. We can't survive on our own and the Republic is unable to support us right now (given that we need quite a lot of investment in infrastructure before we become profitable).
We have our own "Parliament" as such, and both nationalities and heritages are "tolerated" well enough. I might be in the UK but I'm Irish and no one can deny that, and however wishes to be British they have that right, however I will see them as a foreigner on my land, and they are free to do the same.
Let's just keep it like this for the time being.
>>
File: 1461014122939.jpg (33 KB, 361x374) Image search: [Google]
1461014122939.jpg
33 KB, 361x374
>>72463515
That's right sheep fucker, know your place.
>>
I say yes. We can use this as an example farm. And then the UK can get its shit together.
>>
is dublin a fun place to go party for like 4-5 days or is it shit
>>
File: 1458423378918.jpg (40 KB, 802x660) Image search: [Google]
1458423378918.jpg
40 KB, 802x660
>>72466199
Well played, Willy!
>>
>>72462450

Well it's not a country for a start, it's a province.
>>
File: Northern Ireland.png (648 B, 16x11) Image search: [Google]
Northern Ireland.png
648 B, 16x11
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.