[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jewing Liberals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7
File: 1457320256657.jpg (149 KB, 590x639) Image search: [Google]
1457320256657.jpg
149 KB, 590x639
Ok, /pol/, here me out

I'm half hispanic and my friend is full hispanic but we're both Trump supporters.

Do you think we could get some nice money selling nicely made anti-Trump signs to liberals before the rally?

I also have a conservative Muslim friend who I go to the range with and perhaps he could join in too. Would this be convincing?
>>
File: 1434640070423.jpg (282 KB, 1691x1597) Image search: [Google]
1434640070423.jpg
282 KB, 1691x1597
>>72462162
>Do you think we could get some nice money selling nicely made anti-Trump signs to liberals before the rally?
Yes

>I also have a conservative Muslim friend who I go to the range with and perhaps he could join in too. Would this be convincing?
Por supuesto.

Make sure you spend at least part of the profit shekels on MAGA merch.
>>
>>72462284
Excellent
*shakes maracas*
Excellent

What kind of designs can I use?

Of course there will be "Drumpf" and "Deport Hate" but I need things more catchy.
>>
>>72462409
Dump Trump

Just copy all the gay anti-trump sentiment you see on YT and tumblreddit. The "Tuck Frump" one might be copyrighted by the "fckh8" homos, but if it isn't you could get away with selling that slogan too.
>>
>>72462626
I'm thinking perhaps half American flag half Mexican flag and something like "Unite, not Divide" or "Love, not Hate" or something, but that is bordering flag desecration.

Probably could do a half hitler half trump and mix a trump quote and hitler quote together with different fonts.
>>
>>72462162
You can try, but also remember that most of them are jobless leeches with no money with a gibsmedat lifestyle.
They might also start demanding them for free.
>>
File: sneaky gai.jpg (6 KB, 222x227) Image search: [Google]
sneaky gai.jpg
6 KB, 222x227
>>72462162
Sure.
I'm half Mexican goy. I pretend to hate Trump at work and literally got pussy from a few words.
Secretly i'm redpilled :)
>>
>>72462813
Just tell them that the money received will be donated to bernie or some shit, then kek away.
>>
>>72462760
I'm sure there's plenty of "trump with a hitler moustache" photoshoops online already that you could digitally pilfer.

>>72462813
You forget that a lot of these cucks are paid by George Soros to protest, or they're trust-fund babbies, or they take out extra student loans to pay for dumb shit like protest signs and drugs.

Remember that some of these cucks will be too lazy to make their own protest signs since they smoked a bunch of weed before the protest so they'll drop $20 on a posterboard with a dowel attached to it
>>
File: very pleased.jpg (302 KB, 752x1024) Image search: [Google]
very pleased.jpg
302 KB, 752x1024
>>72462859
>>
>>72463356
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/DRGA0OpoxYZ-NGRaNzayVA/

Whats goin on here u cheeky kunt
>>
>>72462409
Have one that says "Trump no es mi camarada"
Libiots think they'll be getting all "cultured" or some dumb shit and y'all can make quick dollar on nu-male "Marxists"
I like your thinking mate, Don would be proud
>>
>>72463356
Saved.
I will bring your legacy on friend.
.t diaspora
>>
File: draft.png (440 KB, 680x602) Image search: [Google]
draft.png
440 KB, 680x602
Here's a rough draft

I'm thinking I could match up Trump's hair with Hitler's hair and this could just be a stand alone picture

I could shop the Hitler's background to also be dark for that 2spooky4me effect

Perhaps I could also have another picture or a quote on the back side as well so they can flip the signs and feel it's a good sign. One to show off in the rally with his face, the quote to show off as people leave so they read it
>>
>>72462162

Brilliant plan.

I was thinking about making T-Shirts and Signs as well, just to coin off of the hype.
>>
>>72463997
and yes, I know it's a shitty pic, it's just a proof of concept
>>
File: 1428108180440.jpg (61 KB, 398x409) Image search: [Google]
1428108180440.jpg
61 KB, 398x409
Oh shit, my familia

How about this - A peace sign cut out with the interior of the symbol being Bernie smiling at a rally

not only for use at a protest, but libs would like it in general
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 215x321) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 215x321
>>72462162
>be you
>make anti trump shirts in custom ink
>make it in German/Spanish
>make a phrase in German or Spanish that says something like
>""I'm a disgrace" etc
>go to anti trump rally/protest
>walk around with advertisement
>shirts will say something like ""German quote here" even my heritage hates trump! #heritageshatetrump
>go to said rally/protest
>the libcucks will be so emotional you'll be paid on the spot
>they won't think
>you stay near your car
>the minute some one points out"hey these shirts say x"
>you book it to your car
>drive away
>make shekels

Do this anon with pictures and make /pol/ proud
>>
>>72464593
Thing is I'm in Texas

They'd know if it were gibberish.
>>
>>72464697
Ah,currently in Colorado but I lived in Texas for a while

Maybe don't do Spanish, or make that one legit and just make the German/Nordic/Russian shirts

Nu males and feminists are you target buyers to fuck with
>>
>>72464697
You could also go to a really nigger filled area there and try that

Or use African languages on google translate

>"Protest with words of your ancestors, of your kings"

I perfectly understand if you don't wanna go do the nigger thing but they will buy it more than any one else
>>
>>72465127
no, women and effeminate white men will buy the most

They are the ones that want to feel like civil rights activists and """change the world"""
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.