[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Japan.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
File: ELY3fVCn.png (7 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
ELY3fVCn.png
7 KB, 380x380
What is /pol/'s thoughts on Japan. Anything after the industrial boom in the 50s turned a once great country to absolute steaming horse shit.
>>
>>72461725
I visited Japan while I was in the Navy during the Fukashima incident. I was only there for a few days but my impression was that it was a very orderly country and the local populace just wanted to be left alone. Everyone was very polite, even if they were kind of telling you to fuck off.
>>
File: 1460468795476.gif (2 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1460468795476.gif
2 MB, 400x300
>>72461725
There are no niggers and no terrorists, sounds like a dream come true.
>>
Japan is that loser beta male loner in a corner

While America and Russia were doing awesome shit and banging bitches and getting into drunken fights with everyone, they just wanted to be left alone. They didn't even want talk to anyone

They had to deal with a world they never wanted. Explains all their fucked up pussy shit like anime and video games and why spiky hair twigboys are popular fantasy characters there instead of properly muscled real men.
>>
The most savage of the gook race.

Forced america to drop 2 bombs.

Not even nazi Germany could make the u.s do that.

Japanese will have a strong hive mind mentlaity
>>
>>72461725
It's ironic that your country is going to shit Op and you have the audicity that glorious japan is horse shit.

Japan isn't getting fucked by muslims, having their daughters raped and men castrated and turned into bitches, that's not japan that's the british.

BRITISH ARE KEKS BRITISH ARE COWARDS, LONG LIVE USA LAND OF THE FREE AND HOME OF THE BRAVE

Britain has turned to shit and i hope your happy OP that your country has gone to shit but you focus on another country as a problem before focusing on your own, ohh wait you're probably a muslim goat fucking sister fucker.
>>
>>72463724
If Trump doesn't get in you're fucked yourself faggot, it's not over for us yet either.
>>
>>72461725
We bombed them and it was for the best. They know this as well as us and don't act like pussies. Their culture is also strongly intact and their people conservative. They saw what apologizing to though you conquered gets them, with all this white guilt, and learned from it, that's why they refuse the apologize for fucking over most of Europe. Absolutely based. Also Sopporro is a good beer.
>>
>>72463935
>If Trump doesn't get in you're fucked yourself faggot, it's not over for us yet either.
>If Trump doesn't get in you're fucked yourself

That's damn fucking right, pinning the hope and future of this great and glorious nation onto one man is a horrible risk, but because of the situation here it's our only chance at making things right, and this man seems to be the light in this chaotic storm called the future, that's why i'll be praying that he wins and makes everything right, that's why every american should pray & vote for trump to win.
>>
File: bomb-03.jpg (199 KB, 880x679) Image search: [Google]
bomb-03.jpg
199 KB, 880x679
>>72463157
The jews behind the bomb project wanted to drop it on Germany but the war ended too soon so the Japs got it instead
>>
>>72461725
STFU and watch this. They are arming the planet soon. Soon theyll have giant robots to save to west from China.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mxhcORn3TmI
>>
Japan A-OK fun times.
>>
Japan is a shithole full of beta pedophiles. No one should blame Japanese women for having no interest in breeding with "men" there. Anime has fucked them up so badly they created the dakimakura for fuck's sake.
>>
>>72465246
>>72465851
>amerifat's thick sausage fingers can't even type his clumsy tired old shitpost properly and has to make multiple attempts
>>
>>72466412
Don't you have some English papers to grade, David?
>>
>>72465851
>Thinking everyone watches anime over here

It's okay, we also make generalizations about your people all being fat.
>>
>>72461725
Never been there.
I hate fish so I'd probably hate Niponia too.
>>
>>72463134
>a fucking leaf
Japan is a very different nation on the world stage, especially post WW2. They didn't aggressively partake in conflicts, instead it allowed it self to develop into what it is today. now Japan is grasping Russia by the balls and a key ally for the US in Asia.
>>
>>72466412
>>72466974
We can tell, ranting about fat people on a site full of obese virgins is an every day thing for you. I guess when your life's dream is to watch anime in a country full of miserable pedophiles that hate you you've gotta have something.
>>
>>72466974
anime is actually viewed similarly in Japan as in other Western countries.
sorry for my stupid amerfats
>>
>>72467460
id say Tbyh America has more obese pedos who are addicted to anime than Japan.
>>
>>72467460
wow sorry to give you an emotional breakdown, is amerifat "trigger warning" etiquette required posting now? please advise how i can be more sensitive to your special needs in the future
>>
>>72461725
atleast they're not getting raped by mudslimes
>>
>>72463134
you're literally a hat
>>
File: 1456540831420.jpg (79 KB, 658x595) Image search: [Google]
1456540831420.jpg
79 KB, 658x595
>>72467640
>america
>easily offended
these two go together very well desu
>>
>>72467600
I'm sure Japan created loli and waited until 2015 to ban cp because they have a healthy relationship with children.

>>72467640
I like when my words sting so much you attach emotion to them. That means I won.
>>
>>72467762
>i-i'm totally not offended, let me go to great lengths to try and convince you how not offended i am, you've got to believe me, please....
>>
File: 1445620396891.png (66 KB, 345x156) Image search: [Google]
1445620396891.png
66 KB, 345x156
Nip here, currently an exchange student in UC Berkeley
We have our own problems depending on where you go, but it's a nice place to live

One of the things I hate is the Korean/Chinese Zainichi, they ruined Yokohama, it's a Chinese ridden shit hole these days.
Or fugitives/refugees from the Korean war, they don't even apply for citizenship and use schemes to try to obtain Japan's only source of welfare/safety net, we call it the 生活保護

And the Japanese government is very naive in in actually giving them money despite them not being citizens because people feel sorry for them starving on the streets instead of them going back to their fucking country.

>>72467640
>>72468108

お前
日本人ではないな、英語の口調だけで分かる
プロクシを使ったところで人を騙せると思ってんのか
とはいえ/pol/の住民にしてみればあり得るかもしれんけど
>>
>>72467983
weeb detected
>>
>>72468287
seems like they have very little domestic issues
>>
everyone I know who has been there has only said good things about it/them. they are a reflection of failed Keynesian policy though
>>
>>72468287
>please glorious nippon, let me become english teacher, i'm working on my 2ch post style, you'd almost think I knew more japanese than my stilted textbook grammar indicates
>>
File: AHAHAHAHAHAHA.jpg (114 KB, 1157x772) Image search: [Google]
AHAHAHAHAHAHA.jpg
114 KB, 1157x772
>>72468865

Based Japan bringing the heat.

Come over to Scotland sometimes, I'll buy you a drink.
>>
>>72468575
Not really.
The inflation is very high as of last time I've been there (july 2015)
Many of us have to work a lot to be able to afford normal things
The yen got a little better or so I heard, but buying things inside the country was just terrible due to Abe, and the very high tax on purchases (don't know the name in English)

The zainichi problem is definitely not one to be underestimated. Whiteys like >>72468108
aren't that much of an issue, but the halowas and the shinas are terrible

>>72468865
レスアホくさくて芝が生える
自己晒のつもりか「日本人」さんよ?
>2ch post style
金玉で頭を打ったのか
>>
>>72461725

Love the idea of a society individually based around the honor of and skills of samurai and their dojos.
>>
>>72469095
we love you based Japan
>>
>>72468287
>fugitives/refugees from the Korean war
I saw a documentary about Korean schools in Japan called 'Our School', it also included an interview with some elderly refugees. It's a 3 or 4 hour long documentary and was directed by a South Korean —so it lacked any possible Japanese malice.
Portraits of Kim Il-Sung and Kim Jong-Un decorated the school's walls; RoK was referred to as the 'Motherland' and DPRK was referred to as the 'Fatherland'; most lectures were delivered in Korean; RoK stopped funding Korean-Japanese schools in the early-90s, nowadays they're funded entirely (except for, perhaps, Japanese taxpayers) by DPRK —they even used to take yearly visits to North Korea.
And the elderly Korean refugees LOATHED Japan and yearned to return to their Fatherland —without executing any attempts to do so. This negative attitude towards Japan continues with each generation, so even the children suffered from animosity.
They really are shits. And the indoctrinated Korean youth are hopelessly suffering from identity issues.
>>
>>72472755
>Kim Il-Sung and Kim Jong-Un
Sorry. I meant to say Kim Il-Sung and Kim Jong-Il. The documentary was filmed long before Un ascended to power.
>>
>>72472755
>Korean youth are hopelessly suffering from identity issues.

What's with people identifying with their race? Can't you do what the french do and be, "citizens of the world!" or identify with a religion?
>>
>>72473203
>race
You mean nationality, right? The issue was caused by their elders barraging them with anti-Japanese rhetoric, despite living in Japan and occasionally associating with Japanese people; another issue is that the children in the documentary wished to "return" to Korea even though South Korea evidently has no interest in providing them with a simple immigration procedure, and the other half of Korea is, well, North Korea —they were allowed to visit but not live there (nowadays they can't even visit).
>>
Non-english teacher/non-military guy here.

Lived in Japan for a few years, and it's pretty nice.

Ordinary people are totally cool, but bureaucrats can kinda be dicks sometimes. Politics is a bit too right-wing (even some /pol/-tier pundits object to Abe), but not too bad, all in all.

>>72468287
I thought they weren't allowed to apply for citizenship? Or maybe I just don't remember correctly.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.