[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Goya in the Jewish state
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_mmrsiqgbAK1s9y9lgo1_500.jpg (103 KB, 500x411) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mmrsiqgbAK1s9y9lgo1_500.jpg
103 KB, 500x411
I don't believe in god
Hitler was a great leader
Transgender people have a mental illness
Lawrence M. Krauss is a hero
Idk about gay people at all
Jews show psychopathic behavior over shekels
I think critical thinking and logic should be taught in schools
I'm vegan
I don't like feminists
I enjoy Blutengel
>https://youtu.be/HDBmRNmZ6iY
I LOVE Trump
I want to raise my future vegan kids in an utopia like society, with amazing technology, a self-sustainable eco house, no religions and no kanker mongolen.
>>
>didn't hurt any animals
>implying Gypsies are human
>>
>I'm vegan
why?
>>
>>72460066

sounds pretty good
>>
>>72460066
I thought you were legit until I saw your flag. Nice proxy.
>>
>>72460066
Why would you do that? They need to consume meat during development to ensure they grow to their full intellectual potential.

As far as the faggots, they are a symptom of an unhealthy mother. Incorrect hormone levels while they are still a fetus. Nothing more.
>>
>>72460448
First of all you need to accept that humans are part of nature and not above it, and do it for the animals, health, environment, and more.
We no longer need meat to survive in harsh involvements, its 2016...
Meat, dairy and eggs are not what they used to be, now it's all a dirty....if you don't believe me look up who owns the biggest meat dairy and eggs companies and you will find them working together with the pharmaceuticals, they have clear interests in getting us all sick for money....
>>
Lying kike.
>>
>>72461375
Do vegans swallow semen? It contains protein.
>>
>>72461499
Funny, in Israel you guys call me Goya, on pol I'm a male Kike...?? decide already...
>>
>>72460066
>I'm vegan
dropped
>>
>>72461375
What part of accepting that humans are part of nature obligates omnivores to avoid eating meat?
>>
File: Hitler Hugging Doggu.gif (2 MB, 472x264) Image search: [Google]
Hitler Hugging Doggu.gif
2 MB, 472x264
>>72460066
>didnt hurt any animals

he had Blondi killed man
even if it was to spare it from the torture of the ruskies
>>
>>72461999
killing != hurting
>>
File: 1450581695149.gif (1 MB, 500x404) Image search: [Google]
1450581695149.gif
1 MB, 500x404
>>72460066
>I'm vegan
>>
>>72461749
>https://youtu.be/AI5AALJ-f2c
:)
at 7:30 "Cum do you eat it?"
>>
>>72461872
Because of religion, and you do need some critical thinking to be a vegan
>>
>>72462551
What does accepting humans are a part of nature have to do with which religion and what do both of these have to do with omnivores not consuming animal products?
>>
>>72462676
stop trolling :<
>>
>>72460066
I have a sweet spot for you here in The Netherlands. I heard you Hebrew people do stuff like selling brides. I'm a farmer and i have like 200 cows. I'll give your dad 50 cows for your virginity and for you to be mine. I think this is a generous offer. Also i want you to work on my farm and i want you to let me release my fetishes on you. <3 please reply.
>>
>>72460066
You forgot:
>I'm a fag

sage'd
>>
>>72463003
Alleen als je de 200 koeien loslaat in de vrije natuur en je moet ook veganistisch worden.
>>
>>72463940
Hey hey, i didn't ask you to talk Dutch. You need to understand that when we'll marry you cant talk Dutch so you wont understand what i'm saying about you. Women in Israel dont have any rights, i know that for a fact because i saw it on facebook once. If i can't get you i'll kidnap you. I'll tie you to my cow milker so i can milk you.. Do you understand? I will never become vegan as i just like the taste of my home grown cows. We need to figure out how we can make this work <3. I always wanted a Jewish bride..
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.