[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's the next overlord cuck nation after germany and sweden?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: Capture.jpg (57 KB, 788x595) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
57 KB, 788x595
what's the next overlord cuck nation after germany and sweden?
my money is on denmark, things are getting bad in several ways.
>>
>shit posting about your country and women getting raped.

europeans are all feminine cucks.
>>
>>72456610
Here's one you might not have considered. Iran

Ayatollahs, specifically Khomeini and his wing of the Shia, were trying Arabize the country since the 80's. however, the good news is that it's starting to fade and Persian culture/traditions is starting to win back.

I went to Iran last year for a holiday. Everyone I met was so chill and people in the cities just remind me of Westerners, it astounds me the difference between government and people. Everyone kind of mentions the government is shit and laughs it off,
>>
Denmark still isn't as bad as other European countries. I'd say Belgium or France comes after Germany/Sweden. And Britain and The Netherlands are more cucked than Denmark as well.
>>
>>72456826
at least we're not niggers senor tyrone
>>
>>72456610
>look at me i want atention
Our politicians wants to overrule a local swimming club because they have let men and women swim separately just to please Muslims.

Op is a faggot
>>
>>72456610
Attention whore confirmed.
Denmark are moving forward. Taking away the regular benfits from immigrants and making a speciel and lower benefit so they can understand that living here is no good for the shit skins and their family.
>>
>>72456610

Your country puts adds in Jordinian newspaper saying "don't come here", and you seize assets and jewelry of migrants.

Thats pretty based compared to teh rest of Europe.

Of course you are all fucked in the long run, but you have it pretty good Danebro.
>>
>>72456610
You'd better stop it before it happens. They're systematically targeting successful, prosperous nations.
>>
as someone from a country of emigrants my perception is that both denmark and switzerland are cutting the welfare state hard for newcomers, both workers and leechers alike and even though it might be wonderful to live there it is clear that the message seems to be "freeloaders not allowed"

i could be wrong though
belgium on the other hand...

how is iceland and finland?
>>
>>72456610
How so?
>>
>>72456610
I was under the impression that besides the Eastern Euros; Denmark was pretty uncucked; what with closing it's border with Sweden for the first time in ages.

They're more cucked than Poland and Hungary; but that's in part since those countries are worse and the 'refugees' who are supposed to claim in the first safe place want to instead claim in the most cushy well-off place they can get to.

Hence 'refugees' demanding they go to Germany/France/Sweden/Denmark/Britain; the best-off EU countries. I say 'refugees' because the instant you refuse asylum in the first safe country you reach you are no longer a refugee, you are a migrant.
>>
>>72456610
Get out of my country, you defaitist faggot
>>
>>72456826
t. Eduardo Felipe.
>>
>>72461284

Det er godt at se, at der er stadigvæk fornuftige politikere i Europa.
>>
File: 12276-qi7CIoXbhoofhhSsvinJbQ.jpg (67 KB, 418x600) Image search: [Google]
12276-qi7CIoXbhoofhhSsvinJbQ.jpg
67 KB, 418x600
>>72464554
Red pilled politicians like this one will keep Denmark safe for now.
>>
>>72465173
DF complained about her being all bark and no bite, and I gotta agree. Might be because she is getting cucked by the rest of the government, but not enough is happening
>>
>>72465433
DF, talk about bark and no bite. Those fuckers don't take any responsibility. And none of them have those legs...
>>
>>72465173
Tror ellers godt vi kan tage et par millioner indvandrere mere ind, jeg spiste f.eks. brunch til 175 kr idag. Masser af penge to go around!
>>
File: 1457555380182s.jpg (3 KB, 124x124) Image search: [Google]
1457555380182s.jpg
3 KB, 124x124
>>72465636
Godt ord igen...
>>
File: 12186785-.jpg (95 KB, 1260x840) Image search: [Google]
12186785-.jpg
95 KB, 1260x840
>>72465849
Tak!
>>
>>72456610

> Forced pork meat
> Immigrants in telt camps
> Ads in Lebanese newspapers about how hard refugees have it here
> Signs being erected showing the distance towards Syria and Iraq
> Taking the refugees' goddamn money and non-sentimental jewelry to pay for their visit

We are doing fine mate
>>
File: 1461155205552.png (71 KB, 397x402) Image search: [Google]
1461155205552.png
71 KB, 397x402
>>72465636
Ni har ju pengar så bara och börja ta in fler sandnegrer.
>>
>>72466131
Go home Sweden, you're drunk...
>>
File: 1461918848649.gif (4 MB, 480x427) Image search: [Google]
1461918848649.gif
4 MB, 480x427
>>72468084
Being drunk is haram my friend, but there is still hope for you!
One day you may turn into the rightous muslim fate my soon to be muslim friend )))
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.