[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wtf I hate Caucasians now http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GKB8hX Yod2w
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (350 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
350 KB, 1920x1080
Wtf I hate Caucasians now http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GKB8hXYod2w
>>
>>72455251
>outside the U.S. white people are rarely known as Caucasian
As someone actually outside the U.S. I can tell you that's a straight up lie
>>
EVERYONE SPAM/TROLL MTVS YOUTUBE VIDEOS
>>
>>72455251
When you spread this kind of stupid videos, you make the world a worse place.
The fact that there is no scientific evidence is wrong. Saying that there is none won't make it the truth.
>>
File: 1427464506001.jpg (37 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
1427464506001.jpg
37 KB, 604x453
Pic related. Racist Caucasians.
>>
File: RageFace.png (19 KB, 300x309) Image search: [Google]
RageFace.png
19 KB, 300x309
>TFW when ethnic Georgian
>TFW non-Georgian calls themselves Caucasian
>>
>>72455251
So we're going to call Turks caucasians just because they invaded the Byzantines?
>>
>Degenerate Forms of God's Original Creation
much more catchier than People of Color
>>
File: 0a0fecc5b8ba.jpg (143 KB, 500x696) Image search: [Google]
0a0fecc5b8ba.jpg
143 KB, 500x696
>>72456935
SAQARTVELOS
GAUMARJOS
>>
>>72457184
literally who?
>>
File: louis-ck.jpg (25 KB, 350x360) Image search: [Google]
louis-ck.jpg
25 KB, 350x360
>>72457312
Are you sure you're Georgian? Or are you just muh hurritage "georgian"?
>>
>make shitty internet show and try to label everything racist
>don't mention black on white crime rate once

Seriously she can just die for all i care.
>>
>>72457413
Blacks killing whites is just an expression of dislike towards the current oppressive system placed again POC.

Get woke.
>>
>>72457399
>i was born in Tbilisi, Mr. FBI
>>
>>72457495
you right, thx for dat f a m now i'am woke
>>
>>72456442
You're the reason why they keep making these videos, you dense fuck. You're free publicity. Best thing to do is ignore these videos, however they keep being brought up on here from retards like OP and you
>>
>>72455888
yeah caucasian is more widely used than "white" afaik
>>
>>72455888
Trips don't lie.

Fuck MTV and fuck the shill that keeps posting these stupid fucking videos here.

Nobody click it. It's a waste of time and the intellectual equivalent of eating shit to see if it tastes as bad as you think it is.

Shills kill yourselves.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.