[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What traits should you posess if you want to become a good leader
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: red chess.jpg (270 KB, 1000x729) Image search: [Google]
red chess.jpg
270 KB, 1000x729
What traits should you posess if you want to become a good leader in politics?
>>
>>72451166
"Reading" people quickly, that is, evaluating their character and strengths.
>>
speak like a child so your dumb supporters dont get confused ie trump
>>
be loud
>>
>>72451166
Never answer a direct question
>>
if the british dislike you youre probably on the right track
>>
>>72451166
sociopathy
>>
>>72451166
Make sure, that you pause, way more often, than you would ever, pause in real speech. Make a lot of promises, that you cannot, keep. Make a lot of promises, that you do not, intend to keep. Take lobbyist money, do what they say, be a good, goy.
>>
>>72451166
not being a nigger and not accepting nigger into territory should do it
>>
>>72451166
Subterfuge
>>
File: trump-popular.jpg (118 KB, 600x393) Image search: [Google]
trump-popular.jpg
118 KB, 600x393
>>72451166
Intelligence, observation and the ability to read or profile other people.
>>
Don't sweat in public, ever

Be able to evaluate peoples' intentions quickly

Do your homework before going into any meeting

Understand history and why people want what they do for their tribe/nation

Know that the masses are retards and need you to speak in a way that both sounds intelligent and convincing, yet is easily digestible and shared with others (Trump and Hitler mastered this).

If you want to be a truly great politician, you must be consistent over the years with your opinions, and if they change, publicly explain why they did, or you are just another faggot in Congress voting for whatever AIPAC tells you to.

Have a healthy dose of sociopathy so you believe in yourself and can dull yourself to the emotions of others

Never get emotional unless it's a well-planned "moment" like when Hitler would start shouting and gesturing to get people fired up

Understand the value of aesthetics in politics, and create a visually appealing setting that your supporters want to come and be a part of

Finally, either be handsome or dress extremely well (or both).

Fuck's sake guys just elect me already. I will steer the ship right.
>>
>>72451166
desu I would be a great leader if I could overcome a deep-rooted and crippling barrier of anxiety that sparks whenever I interact with someone

when I am indirectly interacting with a group of people by say, guiding a course of conversation a certain way, I possess great traits such as analyzing others and adjusting my monologue accordingly and knowing when to be succinct, but I literally stutter and stumble over words like an autist when I socialize with someone. I am a fundamental overthinker and I try to suppress my personality in front of others as much as possible, making me come off as aloof or sullen.

sorry for the blogpost but I was wondering if anyone knew how to overcome shit like this
>>
>>72451166
You must have a mutilated dick and a big nose.
>>
>>72451166
Intelligence, Narcissism, Vision, Overachievement, Articualte, Passionate, Persuasive, Disciplined.
>>
Just insult everyone endlessly and offend every sjw group on the planet.
>>
>>72451166
everyone itt will tell you that you need to be this or that.

the only good quality in politics is being able to tell which way the wind blows and act accordingly. charisma, money, connections, experience... all these can be overcome, but if you don't know how to properly determine what you're supposed to be doing, what you're allowed to do, etc. you'll never make it.

That's why a literal who in politics, with no political experience or connections is close to becoming a Presidential Candidate in USA even though he spent only a fraction of money campaigning, compared to other candidates. On the other hand, someone like Randlet or Jeb can have all the backing in the world but can't do shit.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.