[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi Im here for the job innerview
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: hard worker.jpg (2 MB, 1656x2500) Image search: [Google]
hard worker.jpg
2 MB, 1656x2500
Hi Im here for the job innerview
>>
First question: what is the race of your child?
>>
>>72450747
Go take care of your children you fucking whore.
>>
>>72450747
Mam, you realize you are at a military recruiting station, right?
>>
File: 1461923869003.png (240 KB, 935x720) Image search: [Google]
1461923869003.png
240 KB, 935x720
>>72450747
>monteNEGRO
>>
>>72450747
your hired. great timing theres a toilet clogged with shit on floor 3 that needs to be fixed, heres a bucket and a mop
>>
>>72450918
50 percent nig, why?
>>
>>72450747
>literally nigger mountain
>>
Welcome to casting couch :^)
>>
File: owen2ndbdayparty-6.jpg (2 MB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
owen2ndbdayparty-6.jpg
2 MB, 2000x1333
It checks out.
>>
>>72450747

Oh great! I always wanted to waste my money training someone who was leaving in a few months.
>>
>innerview
>>
>>72450747

>hiring a woman that is pregnant already
>Barely work most of the year at time of hire.

Into le trash
>>
File: When_the_booty_walk_by.jpg (110 KB, 800x628) Image search: [Google]
When_the_booty_walk_by.jpg
110 KB, 800x628
Great! You can start tomorrow. By the way you will have to have sex with me at a moments notice whenever I say. We should take advantage of your current state anyways. Its not like you're gonna get more pregnant
>>
I'll hire her if she lets me rub her belly.
>>
>>72451088
Get out
>>
>>72450747
>I still have a few more interviews
>we will be doing callbacks for the second interview process done by my colleague.
>I'd like to thank you for coming down and meeting with me today.

into the trash.
>>
If she lets me fuck her id give her a job and all the money on my pocket.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.