[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reb and Vodka 2016?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: EHDK.jpg (45 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
EHDK.jpg
45 KB, 480x360
Would they still have such fame if they did it in 2016?
>>
Who?
>>
Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold
>>
There was still a lot that made their attack particularly frightening, even now that shooters have become so common.

For one thing, they're still the only example I can think of where a pair of 2 friends carried out an attack. Almost all others were lone wolves. Tashfeen Malik and Sayed Farouk were a different thing- Islamic terrorism.

Their attack was also incredibly premeditated, and if they had succeeded with Plan A of blowing up the cafeteria, upwards of 600 people would have died. It would have been an attack unlike anything else short of 9/11.
>>
>>72452088
Timothy McVeigh killed like 400ish I believe. He also had a similar "angry virgin" thing going on
>>
>>72450664
This and Cho are the only ones that weren't false flags and actually genuine, and that guy in McDonaldz in the 80's

Middle America collectively shit their pants
>>
File: 1458026028565s.jpg (161 KB, 1890x1417) Image search: [Google]
1458026028565s.jpg
161 KB, 1890x1417
>tfw I named my Tec-9 "Klebold's Revenge" in CSGO but not a single Brazilian recognizes it.
>>
>>72452243
Eric and Dylan weren't virgins tho, they were quite normal
Also thread theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDTZ7iX4vTQ
>>
>>72452243
It was "only" 168, but hundreds more were wounded. But yeah, Harris and Klebold planned to carry out their attack on the anniversary of that happening, clearly an attempt to one-up McVeigh moreso than just an "ordinary" school shooting.
>>
>>72452243

He was an MIT graduate abused and alienated by society. A lot of aspies are like that. Perpetual targets for others to exploit.
>>
>>72452414
That's rather cheeky

Would jajajajajajajaja
>>
>>72452419
>weren't virgins

Yeah they were. If they had sex like normal teens, I can assure you Columbine wouldn't have happened.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2338x1700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2338x1700
>>72450664

Imagine if the bombs would've gone off.

Most people don't realize that columbine was actually a failed bombing. They planned to set off makeshift propane bombs in the cafeteria and then shoot the students that were trying to escape.

When the bombs never went off they started shooting up the place.

Had the explosions gone off as planned the death toll would've easily been in the hundreds.

Also
>itt /pol/ finds itself within the famous class picture
>>
>>72453072
Nice pop psychology faggot
>>
>>72453432
Both just needed a good pounding
>>
Yes
The fact they were friends made them different from typical shooters
Dylan was a typical emotional /r9k/ poster "seduced" by Eric, Eric was natural selector
They were perfect combination and everyone needs a friend like that
>>
>>72453432
Oh, I didn't see your flag. Hahaha, I forgot you weren't relevant.
>>
>>72453915
>too stupid to argue
>i'm just gonna roleplay le reddit countryballs
>>
>>72453072
Except Harris apparently did have sex and had dates with girls but didn't find enjoyment from that, he never wrote about being in love either but he had rape fantasies
Klebold was the virgin one and had a crush on a girl too
>>
>>72453915
>>72453751

African American spotted.
>>
>>72454245
Fuck off nasty Brazilian
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.