[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The city with most amount of beautiful girls.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: 2l7oXlWacy8.jpg (33 KB, 422x284) Image search: [Google]
2l7oXlWacy8.jpg
33 KB, 422x284
Same as subject. I'll start Rostov on Don. Dear britbong do not move to Vladivostok. You can go to naval infantry in Rostov too.
>>
Mumbai.
>>
>>72448627
No wait, I'm wrong they have the shittiest looking girls.
>>
>>72448669
Maybe you wanted to say streets?
>>
>>72448247

>The city with most amount of beautiful girls.

I would say it´s a city in the US, UK, France, or germany with the most amount of citizens. It´s just a statistical process. So it would be new york?
>>
>>72450301
>>72450360
It's not about the quantity, it's about quality.
>>
>>72450029
Iam here my dude. Waiting for your story.
>>
>>72448247
Rio de Janeiro.
Self /thread because its the correct answer;
>>
>>72451000
Excuse moi, but what the hell is this?
>>
>>72451089
Not San Paulo? Aren't Hue's big cities kinda same?
>>
>>72451350
You do understand that if you betray russkies you will end up like Trotcky?
The only thing that we hate more than ignorant kebab is traitors.
>>
>>72451089

SP is much better in my opinion. Rio is full of trannies and masculine looking pardo girls.
>>
>>72451777
Go to banter land.
Swim to New Guinea
Get cheap guns from black market
???
Profit.
Why it has to be long and dangerous russkie way?
>>
>>72452463
Move to Rostov. Get a job, preferably linked to ships. Meet people, since you are outsider everyone will befriend you instantly. If you choose infantry way you can get free apartments, after one year you can ask to redirect your ass to the Vladivostok. I don't know how you can smuggle weapons trough all those customs, and I don't even know why Oceania would need guns for.
>>
>>72448247
Probably Montreal desu I hate to say it
>>
>>72453375
Betrayal in its finest. Test a woman, test your friends, if they follow your path, they will always be by your side. Russian custom is hard to avoid. So you will either have to make a detour trough corrupted China. Or get a submarine. Iam serious, russkies patrol Japanese and Alaska part very hard.
>>
Shanghai
>>
>>72448920
Lolol
>>
>>72454561
You see, russkies expect you to stay here forever. Even I thought that you will. You know as they say you can live Russia, but Russia will never leave you.
>rifles shall be dissasembled and hidden in the hull of boat
Хa хa хa That is the first place where they are going to start looking. Iam telling you, it's all fun and games until you get into a Russki prison. Even isis is better than Russki prison.
>>
>>72455210
Leave*
>>
>>72455898
This is very risky, the only that doesn't suck in here is FSB, CUSTOM SERVICE, and Military (partly). So be careful and take care. I tried my best to help you. Good luck and good night. Iam out.
>>
>>72448247
When it comes to Russia, Voronezh is the city with the best girls, it has a lot of liberal arts universities and there's a shitload of girls in the city because of it. Also, really close to Ukraine, so a lot of Ukrainian girls flow over the border as well.
Also, I've travelled a bit, so here's my assessment of the girls around the world:
US - everyone is mixed race, so mostly ugly, rude and selfish
UK - 80% are ugly as hell, but there are some incredibly cute petite girls too. And their general attitude is much nicer than in US, they're alright
France - they know how to dress and look classy, but deep down they're kinda shit
Italy - they're too hot, it's annoying at this point
Germany - Jesus Christ
Sweden - 10/10 blondes everywhere, the closest place to paradise you can find. Or that's what it was like 5 years ago when I was there. I'm sure it's shit now.
Japan - 9/10 nipponese cuties everywhere, but asians are crazy and you can't relate to them, so 0/10
Greece - it shouldn't be surprising, but they look like Greek statues. And those Greek statues are what we usually think of as gods. So Greek women kinda look like goddesses. Not that they're great or anything, they just literally look like Greek goddesses.
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 625x798) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 625x798
>>72448247
Per capita, Iowa city, Iowa.

Not even joking. Des Moines is pretty good too, and girls there are less likely to be SJW's
>>
>>72453052

That's a meme
>>
>>72457185
whats your analzse about russian girls?

also post some pics of some russian girls please
>>
Believe it or not, Tehran.
>>
>>72459155
i like that you post pics of natalia

more?
>>
>>72459969e
shit, you do?
i think i remember you too
>>
>>72459155

I would drag my balls a mile through broken glass just to smell her poop.
>>
>>72460097
legendary comment, i remeber it
>>
>>72453052

If we're looking at proportions, Quebec City kicks the shit out of Montreal. Sheer numbers? Montreal.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.