[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ivan get the fuck in here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: wtf.jpg (4 KB, 240x164) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
4 KB, 240x164
So I was reading some pointless article about some shit nobody cares about (http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-36170117) when I noticed at the bottom that it says 1/3 of Russian households are not attached to gas.

What the fuck? Does that mean 1/3 of households just use electric coils, radiant heat ect, and BBC is just spinning it?

Or are 1/3 of you living without modern heat?

I used to live about 90 minutes north of Dawson City, and WE had gas, so what the fuck?

Explain this.
>>
>>72446666
nice quads. I would also like to know the answer, friend
>>
File: gazprom.jpg (18 KB, 416x416) Image search: [Google]
gazprom.jpg
18 KB, 416x416
>>72446666

Russian gas is not for Russian people.

It is for sale to Europe and China.
>>
File: butla-z-gazem.jpg (111 KB, 1774x2365) Image search: [Google]
butla-z-gazem.jpg
111 KB, 1774x2365
>>
>>72446666
Probably bottled propane or natural gas. By bottled, hundreds of gallons.
>>
>>72446666
Okay, so I'm trying to look it up and it keeps talking about Turkey. :/

It can't be because of poverty, I read on Wikipedia less than an eight of Russians live below the national poverty line

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_percentage_of_population_living_in_poverty
>>
electric power is far more efficient than gas. anyone who says otherwise is just a shill
>>
>>72447178
We have shitton of bumfuck nowhere villages with old "soviets" who have no money from their pensions to have gas.
>>
>>72446666
remove areas of russia, like the people living in siberia, have very weak infrastructure
lots of people live without electricity, running water and gas, and just farm for food, collect water from the river/well for water, and burn wood for heat
>>
>>72447436
>remove areas
remote
>>
>>72446666
Gas is so 20 century
I live in 3rd world and gas is just a thing people use to cook, everything is heated by electricity. Not a single cent is spent in gas infrastructure outside industrial zones, because it's 2016 already.
>>
this is bullshit senpai
I'm far from a Putin shill but even I can tell you that maybe like 10% of households dont have gas, and that's a generous estimate
>>
>>72447384
I give source. You give your anus popping out of your buttocks
>>
>>72446666
Nope, every house in every city has gas. But we have a lot of villages somewhere in the middle of Siberia that barely have roads leading to them, much less gas. Don't know if that's 1/3 of all households, but those villages sure do exist.
>>
>>72446666
A ton of the old buildings ran off wood fire. It will slowly change as the old building go down. Communist leftover problems
>>
I don't have a gas line and I'm only 20 miles Geneva. I just have tanks.
>>
Germany has 2/3 of all households n gas. Some people just like oil, coal, wood etc.
>>
File: BVYIBq9-Jf4.jpg (37 KB, 580x382) Image search: [Google]
BVYIBq9-Jf4.jpg
37 KB, 580x382
>>72447768
из кaкoй гopoдa тeбe?
>>
>>72446666
Why would you be using gas for heat in the 21th century? Have you ever heard of oil?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.