[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>WHY WOULD YOU FORCE THIS CHILD TO GO INTO A MEN'S BATHROOM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: why.jpg (51 KB, 686x960) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
51 KB, 686x960
>WHY WOULD YOU FORCE THIS CHILD TO GO INTO A MEN'S BATHROOM WHERE SHE CAN BE RAPED!? WHY DON'T YOU ACCOMMODATE THIS ONE PERSON!?!?!?!?!?!?

>NEVERMIND THAT A PEDOPHILE CAN DRESS AS A GIRL AND PRETEND TO BE TRANSGENDER AND RAPE COUNTLESS LITTLE GIRLS! IGNORE THAT PLEASE!
>>
>all that photoshop
>>
But they identify as female that penis isn't a penis
its a girl penis that can't rape. Silly boy
Having a lady penis is safer
Kek

> I want off this ride
>>
>>72445916
I know, right? She doesn't even fucking look real and people think that's her. This is her. But let's focus on this bathroom bullshit first.
>>
File: 1458934049398.jpg (257 KB, 555x594) Image search: [Google]
1458934049398.jpg
257 KB, 555x594
>mfw this junior faggot already has man hands.
>>
>>72445828
>make bathrooms so only one person can use them at a time

problem solved
>>
>>72445828
Why the concept of transgender is bullshit: the post
>>
Probably already been raped desu
>>
>>72445828
I also can't help but feel her parents pushed her or at least nudged her into this transgender shit.
>>
>>72445916
>>72446091
I don't think the excessive photoshop does her favors. She looked passing in the doc about her. Here she looks more like a doll than a human.
>>
File: 01.jpg (175 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
175 KB, 1200x900
>>72445828
>>WHY WOULD YOU FORCE THIS CHILD TO GO INTO A MEN'S BATHROOM WHERE SHE CAN BE RAPED!?
I'm confused, isn't that what they are there for?
>>
>>72447455
I know. Honestly if I only saw a picture without any context I'd be like "that's a cute girl." Then move on. She doesn't need a bruce jenner photoshop job.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.