[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Single Mom Double Standard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 9
File: o-SINGLE-MOM-facebook.jpg (338 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-SINGLE-MOM-facebook.jpg
338 KB, 2000x1000
>Single moms are degenerate because its their own fault for getting pregnant from a deadbeat father whom they chose to have a baby with

>somehow men who marry women and get their money taken from them arent degenerate even though they chose the person they married

>/pol/ unironically thinks personal responsibility and choice only applies to women and men are always the victims
>men are not held responsible for their own actions even when they CHOOSE who they marry.

Explain yourselves.
>>
h-holy shit. /pol/ b-btfo..
>>
really makes you think..
>>
I have nothing wrong with white single moms if baby is white, we need all the births we can get
>>
I can smell the vagina in your post
>>
Except in both cases the woman is the problem and cause of whatever's happening
>>
A fucking leaf dude
>>
who said we excuse men who marry gold digging whores aren't responsible? They should have known better. The information is all out there.
>>
>>72445868
>women gets tricked into having a baby with a dude who turns out to be a deadbeat
>womans fault

>man gets tricked into marrying a woman who takes his money
>still womans fault

>unironcally admitting that men cannot be held responsible for their own decisions

YOU YOU
>>
File: comrade.jpg (160 KB, 1024x698) Image search: [Google]
comrade.jpg
160 KB, 1024x698
1. Typically men who get fucked over in divorce don't ask me to subsidize their "mistake" through my tax money.

2. The damage to society that single parent households do in terms of tax money spent in future criminals is much greater than men who lose out via divorce.

Single mothers would be fine if they didn't try to talk my money to pay their mistake and didn't raise a disproportionate amount of the future prison population.
>>
Simple:
A man who is divorced and financially raped by the courts was deceived by his wife for years. Single mothers usually made an impulsive decision. I suppose if a man deceived a woman into thinking he was a functional and honorable member of society for a year, impregnated her, and then fled, I would have genuine sympathy for her. But this usually isn't the case.
>>
>>72445886
Goddamn , worst meme ever.
Atleast give the bitch a half-way intelligent response.
You can't meme your way through life.
>>
>>72446162
Some fucking stripes dude
>>
>>72446158
>implying single mothers dont ever get married before getting divorced
>implying they dont date the men for years

0/99
>>
>>72446271
It doesn't matter how long they "date" for. A man can't just pretend to be a productive and useful member of society. All a woman has to is smell nice and pretend not to be a raging bitch for a little while.
>>
>>72446412
>A man can't just pretend to be a productive and useful member of society. All a woman has to is smell nice and pretend not to be a raging bitch for a little while.

>still unironcally admitting men cannot be held responsible for their own decisions and actions

No amount of mental gymnastics and damage control will change the fact that there is literally no difference between a man choosing to marry a woman and a woman choosing to have a baby with a man.
>>
>>72446271

Single mothers often aren't married and the men they date were deadbeats. 0/10 you faggot. A man who got married and then divorced took all reasonable precautions.
>>
File: 1461723988290.png (580 KB, 631x851) Image search: [Google]
1461723988290.png
580 KB, 631x851
>>72445716
> My Mama dated a thug when she was younger
>Mama got knocked up and had me
>Mama and Daddy wanted to get married
>Daddy couldn't let go of the thug life
>Mama did what was best for me
>Mama moved me to another state
>Mama didn't want me to grow up like my daddy
>Mama began to hate my dad
>Mama pressured me, because when she saw me, she saw him
>I resisted
>I fucked up at times as a teen, but came to reality when I knew what it was like to be on the hood on police car
>I began to change
>Mama paid for my car
>Mama paid for a lot things
>I eventually got a job around the end of highschool
>I graduate and got into college
>Currently still in college and use my money at my part time to help mama with bills and college payments
>My dad is shot by an officer
>Mama took back everything she said about my father
>Accepted my fathers death and moved on.
>Both mom and dad didn't want me to become a thug.
>They wanted me to become a man.

My mom may have done degenerate things in the past you stupid leaf, but at least my mom did what was needed for my sake. Never heard my mom complain about being a single mother, she did what she was supposed to do.
>>
>>72446018
>gets tricked.

How exactly does a woman get tricked? Because women are only interested in marriage. No woman should be getting pregnant UNTIL the contract is made. Should they become pregnant beforehand well then they are dipshits. There was a reason why abstinence existed, it fucking worked and stopped this shit from happening
>>
>>72446499
>literally no difference between a man choosing to marry a woman and a woman choosing to have a baby with a man.

You can accidentally or irresponsibly have children. Marriage is a willful choice.
>>
>>72446523
>took all reasonable precautions.
Once again you are admitting that men cannot be held responsible for their own decisions and actions. No one forced them to get married to that person, THEY CHOSE TO GET MARRIED. It was THEIR DECISION.

If you cant tell a woman is a gold digger before marrying her its your own damn fault for being too autistic to read people.
>>
>>72445716
> woman decides to have baby with deadbeat
> woman decides to divorce husband and take his money
>>
>>72446660
Men shouldn't be held responsible for their decisions.
>>
>>72446660

You are fucking retarded.
>>
>>72446687
>man decides to impregnate girl and not take care of child
>man decides to marry a woman whos a gold digger because he has autism

Why wont you just admit the fact you dont want men to be held responsible for their decision? No one is forcing them to get married to anyone, its their CHOICE.
>>
>>72446499
The fuck are you on about? I just explained very clearly why they are different. The hypothetical man with a greedy wife is far more likely to be a victim of fraudulent behavior. Victims of fraud are not morally responsible you dingus. And another thing, you are comparing a woman being useless and dependant, to a child being useless and dependant. One is a fact of nature and the other is a product of the welfare state.
>>
>>72446549
Kill yourself nigger
>>
>>72446714
>Men shouldn't be held responsible for their decisions.
thank you for proving my point, im done here
>>
>>72445716
>one implies choice
>the other doesnt.

The women gets to choose who gets in or not.

The doesnt get to choose how much money he is taken.

How is that hard to understand?
>>
You can get pregnant on accident but you don't give birth on accident.
>>
>>72446809
You're welcome thanks for leaving finally
>>
>>72446782
>more likely to be a victim of fraudulent behavior.
>WAAH MEN DONT KNOW ANY BETTER WE CANT BE HELD REPONSIBLE FOR OUR ACTIONS WE ARE VICTIMZ!
>ITS NOT OUR FAULT THAT WE CHOOSE TO DO THINGS WE SHOULDNT WE DIN DU NUFFIN WRONG!
>>
>>72446934
Men don't do anything wrong.
>>
>>72446934
Alright leaf I've had my chuckle. Here's one more (You).
>>
>>72446847
>You can get pregnant on accident but you don't give birth on accident.
abortion is now illegal in some places like Poland, so your argument is completely invalid.
>>
>>72445833
except their kids drive up the white crime rates, our numbers could be even more pristine.
>>
>>72446549
>tldr niggers
>>
>>72445716
So its ok either way for someone to take my money because vagina?
>>
>>72447026
Good, abortion should be illegal. Women don't have a right to dictate what happens in her body.
>>
>>72446998
the fact you dont realize how ironic it is that you are literally using the same arguents that dindus use when they rape steal and murder is just beyond ironic.

Men confirmed for dindu status.
>>
>>72445716
Damn, you need to call Molyneux. You'd kill him.
>>
>>72447083
if its ok for you to impregnate a girl and not look after and support the child then yes its ok for women to do that. You cant have it both ways.
>>
>>72446771
Still ultimately her choice though. She has more power in those situations.
>>
>>72447107
It isn't ironic at all. White men are perfect in every way while black bitches like you are inferior.
>>
>>72447185
It is ok. It's the woman's fault.
>>
>>72445716
Studies have shown countless times that single fathers rarely choose shit or deadbeat mothers, also single fathers tend to be wealthy or able enough to provide comfortably for their kids and their kids have much more favourable life outcomes. Single mothers on the other hand invariably tend to choose the worst kinds of men and their kids outcomes are worse on all levels.
>>
>>72447221
False. Men choose who they sleep with and they choose who they marry. Men are not forced into having sex and they are not forced into getting married, are you pretending to be retarded?

>>72447224
>black bitches like you
im literally blonde hair blue eyes pure bred aryan master race. You will never be as white as me.
>>
>>72447461
Everyone loves to play make believe, Chang. You like to play that you're white and white men aren't superior to everyone.
>>
>>72447442
>tudies have shown countless times that single fathers rarely choose shit

1. The amount of single fathers is not even 1/1000 the number of single mothers so any comparison is always going to be extremely biased
2. Most single mothers are niggers and disgusting subhumans anyways
3. Most single fathers are rich white men because the only way to get custody as a father is to have a really good lawyer.

You are comparing poor illiterate niggers to rich white men. Of course the rich white men are going to do a better job than niggers.
>>
>>72447669
So would a poor white man
>>
>>72447584
>Everyone loves to play make believe, Chang.
1. The chinese population of Canada is less than 5% of the total
2. You literally have more Chinese people than we do

Stay cucked ;)
>>
>>72445716
80% of divorces are initiated by women (since they know they have a strong chance to be the big winner).

I both case women made the choice since they are in position of force on the sex market.
>>
>>72447771
Wow you must feel special that you're so unique Chang! Only 5% of people like you, wow buddy great job!
>>
>>72447821
You will never be as white as me cuck ;)
>>
>>72447904
Man you're pretty light tinted yellow for a gook! Are you East asian by any chance? Where are you originally from? You're so interesting and special, like a piss snowflake
>>
>>72447461
Women choose who they sleep with and they choose who they divorce. Women are not forced into having kids (abortion) and they are not forced into divorces. Are you pretending to be retarded?

You're fucking baiting
>>
File: its-time-to-stop-posting.jpg (48 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
its-time-to-stop-posting.jpg
48 KB, 500x375
>>72448018
Id say you should stop embarrassing yourself but its already past that point.
>>
>>72448084
>You're fucking baiting
Nope im showing that BOTH men and women choose both of those things and should both be held resonsible for their actions. YOU are the one saying men cant be held responsible for their actions in typical DINDU NUFFIN WRONG behavior.
>>
>>72448122
>says the guy who posted a picture of his disgusting undefined torso while defending degenerate females
Stop being such Yellow Knight bud
>>
>>72445716
>>/pol/ unironically thinks personal responsibility and choice only applies to women
Of course it does. If women just said no to premarital sex and pregnancy or be very selective of who they choose to have sex and get knocked up with, everything would be good for both sides.

They are, in a way, the "gatekeepers". They open the gate, it's their responsibility what happens after. They need to make sure the one they open the gate for passed some kind of standards. They shouldn't just open the gate for anyone.

Men can't just force sex because that's rape, isn't it? That you can blame on men, but willingly getting knocked up was always your choice. You must bear the consequences of your actions.

So we go back to the whole "shitty lock" argument. If women want to be that shitty lock that anyone can open, they deserve to be discarded.

Like how niggers get shot because they decided to rob, instead of work.

Or how Mudslimes get their country rekt, because they decided to antagonize someone who is vastly superior to them technologically.

You fuck up, you pay the price.
>>
>>72447669
>1. The amount of single fathers is not even 1/1000 the number of single mothers so any comparison is always going to be extremely biased

So what? You're going on about choice but then you ignore the huge amount of disproportionate damage involved in masses of women choosing single motherhood. And anyway, if you're going for that argument, the more appropriate thing to bring up in terms of /pol/'s sex hypocrisy is why so many of these 'fathers' involved with that abscond when they also chose to have sex or why subsequent stepfathers tend to be nigger-tier savages, instead of shitting on single dads.

>3. Most single fathers are rich white men because the only way to get custody as a father is to have a really good lawyer.

No, while wealth and so on is a factor, it's more because men tend to not choose to get involved in sole custody, the type of man that would be inclined to do so tends to make a very good father anyway. But widowers and so on do a good job too regardless of socio-economic status.
>>
File: LB1e.png (598 KB, 694x689) Image search: [Google]
LB1e.png
598 KB, 694x689
>>72448235
>guy
false
>disgusting undefined torso
someone is triggered
>defending degenerate females
False. Im literally just stating that in both of these cases that both parties are to blame for their own actions and you can never say men are victims when they choose who they marry, just like women are not victims for choosing who they get pregnant with.

The fact that after about 5 replies you are still too retarded to see this double standard is beyond pathetic.
>>
>>72448282
>Of course it does
I didnt read the rest of your post because you are unironcally using nigger logic and saying that men cannot be held responsible for their actions and choice. Like seriously could you get any more pathetic?

Are men really too retarded to be held responsible for anything?
>>
>>72448357
You are one fucking ugly ass girl then, are you triggered that Jamal left your chink ass with some interracial atrocity and nobody wants to pander to your sorry ass? Boohoo
>>
>>72448314
>So what?
If you werent underage the first thing you would know about statistics is that you cannot compare a very large number of people to a very small number of people and make any kind of unbiased opinion. Come back when your balls drop.
>>
>>72445716
>>Single moms are degenerate because its their own fault for getting pregnant from a deadbeat father whom they chose to have a baby with
Yes. This is true. They should practice safe sex so they don't ruin their lives financially by taking on aspects they cannot handle.

>>somehow men who marry women and get their money taken from them arent degenerate even though they chose the person they married
How is having your money stolen degenerate? I will grant you it is probably the mans fault for not asking for a pre-nup. Not asking for a prenup is NOT degenerate. I don't know how you can say a couple getting divorced = man is degenerate. Literally what is that jump in logic.

>>/pol/ unironically thinks personal responsibility and choice only applies to women and men are always the victims
>>men are not held responsible for their own actions even when they CHOOSE who they marry.
They ARE held accountable. You yourself said that THEIR money is taken from them and given away. How is that NOT accountability?

Fucking awful bait post
>>
>>72448434
I didn't read the rest of your post after you said you didn't read the rest of his post because it's you whining that women aren't given special privileges :( oh noos
>>
>>72448493
>You are one fucking ugly ass girl then
and just when i thoght you couldnt get any more triggered lol
>Jamal left your chink ass with some interracial atrocity and nobody wants to pander to your sorry ass?
nice fantasies hun.
1. im not a chink and the fact that even after i showed you a pic you still are too retarded to tell just proves your autism
2. I would never date a nigger or a man
3. I would never get pregnant out of wedlock

nice try tho, il give you a 1/100 for effort
>>
>>72448575
>because it's you whining that women aren't given special privileges :( oh noos
0/30
i never once said women should be given special privelages im saying men should never be put on a pedastal and called victims for getting their money taken away when they CHOOSE WHO THEY MARRY. Like are you pretending to be retarded or do you legit have autism? Its pretty hard to tell.
>>
>>72448357
>The fact that after about 5 replies you are still too retarded to see this double standard is beyond pathetic.
Or maybe it's you who are too retarded to understand the concept of personal responsibility. Let me guess, you must be a leftie who likes to blame everything on everyone else because you think you're always right and that the world revolves around you.
>You're wrong and it doesn't

There's no point in convincing or even having a discussion with the likes of you. The best choice is to just delete this thread.
>>
>>72448638
Your skin is tinted yellow, you're an East Asian gook. Please keep deflecting and feeling so insecure about your skin color that you post images of yourself trying to get attention.
>>
>>72446549
That's a hilarious tweet.
>>
>>72445716
I have a funny single mom story:

>Best friend's little sister drops out of high school and sluts around with some beaner.
>Gets pregnant, bean goes to jail and leaves her
>Smokes and does drugs during pregnancy
>Baby is born 2 months premature with cancer (baby is 3 now and can't talk)
>Friends little sister receives free medical care, welfare, and tuition from the state for being stronk independent womyn

Someone please tell me what the moral of this story is
>>
>>72448357
Look nobody wants you because your a single mom. You should have paid attention to what men say they want.

Both of these are separate issues

your disgusting, probably coal burning ass doesn't understand that we want real marriage back and we are not raising your son. If you want a family stop voting for the people that allow no fault divorces
>>
>>72448823
>>72448823
>Your skin is tinted yellow,
>i have no idea how lighting works: the post
gee wiz you are retarded. Look at the rest of the room
>>
>>72449099
>Look nobody wants you because your a single mom.
1. iv said it already once ITT but il say it again, i dont have children and im not intersted in men
2. I havent been single for longer than 3 months since i hit 16
3. Iv been dating the same girl for over a year now and we are engaged.

Nice projection tho ;) im sure one day you will find someone who can stand your god awful body odor.
>>
>>72448961

>moral

Sounds like she should have been a blowjob.
>>
>>72449109
>I have no idea how pigment of the skin works
>I have no idea how ethnicity works
Gee whiz take a look at your yellow pasty skin now, you change the lighting of the picture you'll still be a gook.
>>
>>72449212
Why are you acting confused about what /pol/ is saying about single moms?

Its very simple we are not going to raise some whores child and we are done marrying until marriage is fair again. If that means all white people die out so be it. We've always been good at genocide might as well finish with ourselves
>>
>>72449392
>>I have no idea how pigment of the skin works
we know you dont

Look at the rest of the room in that picture, its all yellow because of the lighting at the time i took the picture, the sun was setting.

Like are you SERIOUSLY this retarded?

Pls tell me no one on /pol/ is actually this unintelligent.
>>
>>72449496
Wow what a well thought out post, you must have gotten a really good degree with your Asian privilege. Did you go back to your homeland for it or did you just stay in your guest country of Canada?
>>
>>72445716
Are you retarded? Both single motherhood AND divorce(they often go hand in hand) is TERRIBLE for childern.

Most(but not all) falls on the mothers ,because, childern are not mutually exclusive to marriage, but marriage is almost always exclusive to childern(except if your a fag or Liberal degenerate).

Men don't typically want a divorce....This idea it's the perputators "FEELINGS" that are the negative, is pure post modern cancer.
>>
>>72449430
>Why are you acting confused about what /pol/ is saying about single moms?

Im not confused at all, im saying you should hold men to the same standard you hold women, AKA, men are not victims if they choose to do things they shouldn't.

Stop moving goalposts and just accept the fact that you wont hold men responsible for their actions
>>
>>72449232
lol probably. Instead though she's getting a free ride: medical care, housing, and a grant for single mothers to go to school.

Makes me wish I had fucked my life up more, I have to pay for that stuff out of pocket.
>>
File: best smile.gif (902 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
best smile.gif
902 KB, 320x240
>>72449625
k tell me im still asian then retard ;)
>>
>>72449700
I don't give a shit about anyone else's standards. I'm not raising someone else's kid and i'm not marrying anyone until no fault divorce is over turned.
>>
>>72449782
You're a filthy gook. Do you see your eyes they're practically shut!
>>
>>72445716
>both cases involve women using the state gun to take money from men
Kill yourself senpai
>>
>>72449871
You are still not getting the entire point of this thread. No one is telling you to raise someone else's child, like are you high or just autistic.

This thread is about holding men to the same standards you hold women, which means men are just as responsible for their shitty decisions as women.

Why is it so hard for you forever alone neckbeards to hold men responsible for anything? Does it really trigger you that much?
>>
>>72449963
its almost like i closed my eyes when i made a retarded smile.

Burgers confirmed for least intelligent white country 2016.
>>
>>72450056
Wait you closed your eyes? They didn't move! They were closed the entire time I thought? Damn slant eyes, it's so hard to tell
>>
File: 1394.jpg (29 KB, 446x357) Image search: [Google]
1394.jpg
29 KB, 446x357
>>72450140
>>
>>72450003
You're saying there's a double standard because the majority of men's standards are what I said.

If the majority of women want to have the same standard then fucking have them.

I don't have a standard for the men I get with because I dont get with men.
>>
>>72450003
Because one if the highest indicators of criminality is whether or not that person came from a single mother household. And note the single mother part, not single father.

https://www.ncjrs.gov/App/publications/abstract.aspx?ID=167327
>>
>>72450176
Lisa's eyes are more open than yours in that shitty Reddit tier meme
>>
>>72450198
>I don't have a standard for the men I
We arent talking about sexual standards or relationship standards you inbred

Holy shit i cant beleive the amount of autism and retardation that comes out of burgerstan sometimes.
>>
>>72445716
Its not always the man's fault for getting divorced...

When a man bails on his wife and kids, he is seen as a degenerate failure even if he pays his child support.
>>
1. you're a moron if you get married or live with a woman. if you marry a woman and get fucked over then yes, it's your fault.

2. not all single mothers are degenerate. there can be many causes that result in being a single parent. some of them are completely understandable and not worthy of scorn.
>>
>>72445716
My tax money does not pay for the mistakes of a man who got fucked over in a divorce settlement.
>>
>>72445716
Youre right
The feminists are right
It's all men's fault
We should just check out of society
Everything will be better

Also sage for basic bitch bait
>>
>>72450324
There is no double standard there's millions of different people with their own standards for what they want in a relationship and with sex...... you delusional dyke....
>>
It would be a double standard if the system that rules over divorces, child custody, and marriage weren't so heavily biased towards women, when dozens of studies show that children raised by single mothers do worse in life.
>>
>>72450426
Your tax payer money still pays for men who decide to knock up women and not take care of the children though
>>
>>72446847
>on accident

Precision of language, my fellow obeseman. It's "by accident"
>>
>>72447032

Perhaps some kids willing to break the laws that are enslaving them isn't such a bad thing.
>>
How many anons here were raised by a single mom?
>>
Canadian lady do you want an actual response from me on your topic now?
Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.