[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember that online survey from awhile ago? Here's the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: GenerationCuckNew&Old.png (216 KB, 1198x1196) Image search: [Google]
GenerationCuckNew&Old.png
216 KB, 1198x1196
Remember that online survey from awhile ago? Here's the link http://www.generation-what.eu/en/
I don't know how this changed but I'm ashamed.
>>
File: GenerationCuck.png (58 KB, 1430x770) Image search: [Google]
GenerationCuck.png
58 KB, 1430x770
>>
>>72445602
>>72445640
Where the Dutch at? this is an absolute disgrace.
>>
>>72445602
>implying anyone but leftists bother to take that poll
>>
>>72446214
My issue is it changed from pro nationalism to anti nationalism. And by the way, this poll is being pushed on students at schools. So it does give some insight on our youth.
>>
>>72446287
>And by the way, this poll is being pushed on students at schools.

When I was in school I didn't bother about this stuff and I doubt that changed. So what you're seeing is just regurgitated stuff that's not born from conviction. The EU is behind that study, right?
I mean, it couldn't really be more obvious that they're trying to shape opinions and not just assess them.
>>
File: 1366332964875.jpg (1 KB, 125x122) Image search: [Google]
1366332964875.jpg
1 KB, 125x122
>>72445640
Please tell me the website was shilled in Utrecht/Amsterdam universities at the last minute.
>>
>>72446947
When I was in highschool I remember that we had to take a similair poll, like 52% of our school voted for the PVV (Geert Wilders' party) Had a very white school tho. My little brother is still in highschool tho and he told me he had to do this.
>>
>>72445602
>>72447085
Upper pic is from a few weeks back, below and this >>72445640
is from today.
>>
File: fuck.jpg (2 MB, 3920x1836) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
2 MB, 3920x1836
>>72447110
I remember having a course on politics during my highschool years. The book provided a list of points you had to order from most important to you to least.

Look at my faggy choices 8 years ago and look where I'm at now. There's still hope.
>>
>>72447925
That is absolutely disgusting. I suppose you're right. Just goes to show who controls our education though. I have to say at the time I wasn't redpilled either. Most of the people in my class, including me chose PVV to piss off our teachers.
>>
Wait, Sweden thinks it's a good thing?

Well, I'm pleasantly surprised by my own country
>>
>>72448751
I don't want to be a killjoy but that's mostly /pol/acks. Doesn't seem to be pushed very heavily in any country that has a majority pro nationalism.
For example ;
England = Pro nationalism ;
1 896 respondents
France = Anti nationalism ;
25 005 respondents
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.