[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ got wrecked last night at the Trump rally http://www.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 196
Thread images: 30
File: AP_693924968894-640x480.jpg (37 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
AP_693924968894-640x480.jpg
37 KB, 640x480
/pol/ got wrecked last night at the Trump rally

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/04/29/meet-hillary-clintons-not-so-secret-weapon/
>>
Can't wait until people start fighting back.

And when the jews report on it I hope a mob riot of Patriots drags every kike producer out of their cable media studios and hangs them from the nearest lamp post on live television.
>>
>>72444242

wont happen

the left rules you.
>>
This is why you need assault weapons...to disperse large crowds like that.
>>
>>72445999

yeah lets have a gun battle in the streets

fucking americans just give up your guns already, the constitution is outdated and was written when guns were a lot less deadly and accessible.
>>
File: puckle gun.jpg (48 KB, 800x587) Image search: [Google]
puckle gun.jpg
48 KB, 800x587
>>72446139
>the constitution is outdated and was written when guns were a lot less deadly and accessible.
>less deadly and accessable
like this crank action grenade launcher that literally anybody could buy?
>>
>>72444308
This. Every possible rebel will be dragged from their beds at night and jailed for CP planted in their harddrive or accused of terrorist weeks before any coordination could be done. You will live and die as slaves.
>>
>>72446247

Anyone could buy that? All you posted was a picture. Where is your proof?
>>
>>72446139
How about no. What the hell are you supposed to do when a horde of apes surrounds your car like that? The couple is lucky those animals didn't try to get inside the car. It could have gotten a limit uglier and the only solution then would be to light them all up with AR15.
>>
File: Trump 2016.png (776 KB, 1279x719) Image search: [Google]
Trump 2016.png
776 KB, 1279x719
>>72444119
>>
>>72444119
I saw that guy at the rally
>>
How is this bad for Trump? The whole event made a bunch of leftist Mexicans look terrible.
>>
File: image.gif (3 MB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3 MB, 600x338
Every time lefties do this it just gives Trump more support.

Trump will win every single district in California now.
>>
>>72446471

you are a maniac holy shit. You just want to open fire in a crowd? What happens when they pull out their guns?

Fucking think idiot
>>
>>72446329
proof of what exactly?
>>
>>72444119
i want someone to lob a gernade at thes eprotestors. make them fear excercising their right to protest. theyre monster. thugs and bullies en masse, blindly hating.

fucking make them regret protesting.

protesting is nigger tier jewery
>>
File: first amendment.jpg (955 KB, 2000x1200) Image search: [Google]
first amendment.jpg
955 KB, 2000x1200
>>72446139
>the constitution is outdated and was written when guns were a lot less deadly and accessible.

I love this meme
>>
>>72446659

That that weapon was easily accessible to the public. How many civilians owned it? How much did it cost?
>>
>>72446614
>You just want to open fire in a crowd?
a crowd [read:mob] of people trying to beat me to death
>What happens when they pull out their guns?
shoot faster
>>
File: patriot pirates.jpg (90 KB, 500x721) Image search: [Google]
patriot pirates.jpg
90 KB, 500x721
>>72446329
Go look up what a letter of marque was, the Constitutionalists were okay with private citizens owning cannons and warships.
>>
>>72446139
Eat shit Canada, our guns are none of your business, nor are they the business of any other country. We don't have a gun problem outside of nignogs
>>
>>72446614
Protesters deserve to be shot. All they do is create disruptions that interfere with more civil folk. "Protest" has become synonymous with "Chimpout."
I've always wanted to drive a car through a crowd of leftist protesters.
>>
>>72446726
We should outlaw 4chan, Reddit, Facebook, and Twitter then because they were not around when the first amendment was written.

Do you really need a free speech machine that can tweet at a rate of 1000 tweets per second? Think of the children!
>>
>>72446522
But, most of the rioting protestors werent even mexican. The majority were blm terrorist trying to provoke mayhem like usual. So, it doesnt bode well for all the black lives matter scum that sprout up in cities nationwide to promote their asinine propaganda.
>>
>>72444119
"Several scuffles broke out between Trump supporters who were leaving the rally and people in the streets who accused them of being racists. One Trump supporter was visibly bloodied after being punched in the face

Several people damaged a police car, smashing its back window before jumping on it and kicking its doors.

While some demonstrators shouted insults and slurs at police officers, others focused on delivering a message of protest against the Republican front-runner's rhetoric.
Several protesters told CNN they were demonstrating against Trump's rhetoric on illegal immigration."

So Trump's rhetoric involves "criminals" and such.... And their answer is to assault people and to smash peoples/cops cars. Really smart, that's not going to make people think you aren't criminals or anything...

Then further in the article:

"I'm against Trump's nativist and nationalistic agenda" when just a bit before this was written: "Some were seen carrying Mexican flags as they marched in the street."

So again you're going to tell me you're against Nationalism/Patriotism while carrying around the Mexican flag?

Are they stupid, do they not see the hypocrisy here in any of their actions?

WEW LAD

http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/29/politics/donald-trump-california-protest/index.html
>>
>>72446726
>That that weapon was easily accessible to the public
easily? perhaps not. it was very expensive. but the point is, that if you can afford it, you can buy it. just like an AR-15. if you can afford it, you can buy it
>>
Wew lad leave the shitposting to the Australians and just go kill yerself. You've gone full trudea
>>
>>72446298

Dying is ok. Living as a slave, not a chance.
>>
>>72444119

is hd video still hard to come by in brazil?
>>
File: Madison-Letter-of-Marque.jpg (60 KB, 550x427) Image search: [Google]
Madison-Letter-of-Marque.jpg
60 KB, 550x427
>>72446329
Not only did they allow purchase of such weapons but they encouraged it. Madison's letter to a sailor saying of course you can have cannons for your privateer vessel
>>
File: Trump_2016.png (98 KB, 3432x1269) Image search: [Google]
Trump_2016.png
98 KB, 3432x1269
>>72444242
Nonsense. Americans LOVE peace and order. We love our police and firemen. If the left stays violent, moderates and the right will turn out in droves to MAGA.
>>
>>72446766

>trying to beat you to death

did anyone die at that protest? no. Was the violence justified? no.

you dont fucking escalate it with guns because they did wrong first

>>72446811

Yeah, thats what I thought. No proof.

>g-go look it up y-y-ourself!

filtered.
>>
File: doxingdave.jpg (39 KB, 377x367) Image search: [Google]
doxingdave.jpg
39 KB, 377x367
>>72444119
>http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/04/29/meet-hillary-clintons-not-so-secret-weapon/

REMEMBER THIS NEXT TIME SOME ONE HERE SAYS IF WE DOX THEM WE ARE NO BETTER THAN THEM
FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE GUYS
>>
File: NSA THINKS YOUR POST IS SPAM.png (7 KB, 800x200) Image search: [Google]
NSA THINKS YOUR POST IS SPAM.png
7 KB, 800x200
relevant shit about the clintons
some faggot asked about it in a OP and didn;t bother staying in the thread so I'm going to share it with you guys since it took me over 9000 hours in photoshop
>>
>>72444119
SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR THE GOD EMPEROR FAGGOTS!

http://www.officialmaga.com/
>>
>>72446139
Come pry open my cold dead hand, leaf.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 402x323) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 402x323
>>72446833
OUTLAW KEYBOARDS

They allow horrible free speech to be broadcast across the internet at light speed straight into the minds of chillims.
>>
File: file.png (17 KB, 343x123) Image search: [Google]
file.png
17 KB, 343x123
>>72446967

A privateer is not a civilian, they are employed by the government.
>>
>>72446614
What's so maniacal about it? You saw how threatening that group of thugs were? They could've dragged the occupants of the car out and raped the female driver and made the guy watch as they cuck him. What would you do then if you were in his place? Watch helplessly or unload a magazine into the crowd of animals? I'm sure you would choose the latter unless you're a cuck of course. If they shoot back then so be it. At least take as many of them down as you can when you go down in a hail of bullets. Another option was to run them over but it looks there was a car in front of them so there was no way out.
>>
>>72447031
You really don't understand how this world was do you? Faggot.
>>
>>72447031
>you dont fucking escalate it with guns because they did wrong first
in the US, depending on your state, if you are in reasonable fear of your life you can absolutely escalate the situation with a gun
>>
I can see these idiots trying to focus the blame on trump. I just hope people don't eat this shit pie.
>>
>>72446832
As much as I hate them they should still have the right to protest. It's our duty to defend the rights of everyone, not just the people we agree with.
>>
>>72446967
Austin Petersen [lolbertarian canidate] suggested congress should issue letters of marque and reprisal once more instead of using our own troops to fuck up ISIS
can't say it's a bad idea honestly
>>
>>72444119
I know this might come as a shock Brazil but here in the states people don't like that sort of thing. This will boost Trump and hurt the Bernouts like it did last time.
>>
>>72444119
I heard the more violent protestors were actually paid Salvadorians.
>>
>>72444119
Amazing PR for Trump

He needs 65% of the white vote and this shit will get it for him
>>
>>72447120
Did the government give them the ships and weapons beforehand or did they acquire them by way of their own private means personal wealth etc. Before the Revolutionary War do you think that all guns were owned by the government then handed out to the citizens? No they were PRIVATELY owned by the people
>>
>>72447031

You must be the same fag that started the "guns r bad" thread a few hours ago.
>>
File: Capture2.png (129 KB, 293x291) Image search: [Google]
Capture2.png
129 KB, 293x291
I don't get why you other fucking leaf's hate guns so much in america, by all means have them its no one but you'r own cucked liberal government that can take them away from you
>>
>>72447491
Private. Privateer. Not a big jump.
>>
>>72447071

I don't solve my problems by killing my enemies, although I would support the government forcefully taking it. They could do it without killing as long as they did not face lethal resistance, but at that point they are authorized to kill you with good reason.

>>72447241

Another reason guns need to be taken away.

>>72447149

It's maniacal because you show no forethought for the massive consequences. You'd go to jail for mass homicide. For life. You know how many mexican gangs there are in prison? you' be dead in a week there.

>they could've dragged the occupants out of the car and raped her

thats absolute nonsense, that wouldnt fucking happen at a protest. you act like its a fucking tv show.

>if they shoot back then so bet it
>if innocent people end up dying because I opened fire, so be it

no regard for human life. are you a psychopath?

>>72447491

No, but they must be authorized to use those weapons on foreign vessels, and a ship is undeniably more difficult to obtain than a hand gun is now. They were properly REGULATED.
>>
>>72446139

A
>>
>>72447508
Ah, playing Good Leaf, Bad Leaf I see.
>>
File: image.gif (630 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
630 KB, 300x169
>>72447508
I was in that thread. Some of you leaves are the most cancerous peices of shit.
>>
>>72447606
>although I would support the government forcefully taking it.

That makes you a coward.
>>
>>72447691

Ad hom, no argument.
>>
File: AYYYYY.jpg (32 KB, 750x400) Image search: [Google]
AYYYYY.jpg
32 KB, 750x400
>>72447637
already underrated
>>
>>72447419
Trump is not going to get 65% of the white vote
Women are not going to vote for him, people under 30 are not going to vote for him
>>
>>72447606
I never have known anyone that has bought a ship to go through a backroung check and have to wait a waiting period. However I have known anyone that has legally purchased a handgun from a licensed dealer have to go through that. Or are you gonna cite the gun show loophole?
>>
>>72447751
It actually is an argument.

You arent anti gun, you are just pro gun when its the government that has them. You think the government has this magic power of being better than everyone else.
>>
>>72447081
We need to outlaw PRINTERS!

http://www.kodak.com/ek/gb/en/corp/press_center/kodak_introduces_world_s_fastest_black_and_white_inkjet_press/default.htm

4300 pages per minute!!
you could leaflet every man woman and child in the US in under 2 months!!

THINK OF THE CHILDREN!
>>
>>72447606

Leaf, how can you justify saying what MY country should do? It is literally none of your fucking business. SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED. It is our rights, our country, and our culture. We don't need fucking CANADA to tell us a damn thing. Your commentary is useless and irrelevant.
>>
>>72446854
>"Several scuffles broke out between Trump supporters who were leaving the rally and people in the streets who accused them of being racists.

noooooooo
Trump supporters leaving the rally were physically attacked for being Trump supporters by spics waving the mexican flag

Report it tight
>>
>>72446854
Well, being a trump supporter, there was aggressive combatants on both sides. So, the protestors had every right to defend themselves. It just proves how that not only liberals but we as trump supporters shouldn't act in the same manner.

I never condoned the trump rally assaults that were at the hands of trump fanatics. If you recall, this did in fact happen many times. So, there I see no hypocrisy.

I want to secure the border but im aware of the uselessness of a bigger wall when theres already a structure of barrier in place. The issue is allowing illegals to stay instead of keeping them from entering.

Also, to be fair, im italian and wave my flag in honor of my country. Should I go back to italy? What about an irishman in america that flaunts his irish flag outside so his neighbors can see. Many people can claim that italians havent even assimilated. I mean just look at new jersey. Should we build a wall around that third world shithole that italians have inhabited?

The hypocrisy in your illogical opinion piece makes me second guess my admiration for donald trump.
>>
>>72447606
>Another reason guns need to be taken away.
because law abiding citizens use them to defend their lives?
>>
>messicans protesting against their white masters
>>
File: 1461951759716.jpg (103 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1461951759716.jpg
103 KB, 640x480
>>72444119
Made this just for you OP
>>
File: 1461807286966.jpg (40 KB, 499x470) Image search: [Google]
1461807286966.jpg
40 KB, 499x470
>>72447637
>>
HA HA asshole!
>>
>>72447843

Thats because they arent buying a boat that was designed to be outfitted with explosive weaponry and its unheard of for a random civilian to buy a boat, put weapons on it, and sink ships. If I wanted to buy a warship I seriously doubt it would be easy even in america.

Guns are specifically designed for killing, boats aren't.

>>72448004

No, because its easy to just claim that to justify shooting someone when it is not the case. fearing for your life is extremely subjective.

>>72447934

I'm free to make it my business. Just cause you are on the other side of the border doesnt mean I can't say anything.

Don't like it? Too bad kid, we live on the same planet.
>>
File: 1455035214827.png (124 KB, 545x592) Image search: [Google]
1455035214827.png
124 KB, 545x592
>>72444119
Then the spicks and niggers got wrecked by the media. How's it feel to see the truth about you apes being plastered all over the TV. I have a mass grave waiting for you, nigger.
>>
>>72447963
Trump doesn't care if people migrate here legally
>>
>>72446298
That will be harder to pull off than you think faggot.
>>
>>72448252
>No, because its easy to just claim that to justify shooting someone when it is not the case. fearing for your life is extremely subjective.

thats why there is almost always a court hearing afterwords to ensure the shooting was justified.
>>
>>72444119

Those guys are far-left ANTIFA and useful Mexican idiots.

Don't confuse them with liberal Hillary cucks.
>>
>>72446139
troll harder leaf.
>>
>>72448254
The beaners are doing the rioting.
>>
>>72447320
chimpouts=protests. You're a fucking retard, protests dont involve fighting and destruction. they involve, signs chants and all that other shit
>>
>being white
>in California
Faggots deserved it
>>
>>72444119
The peaceful lefties strike again!

Odd that they're always telling us to be tolerant and accepting of others, but are without exception the least tolerant and accepting people you'd ever meet
>>
>>72447606

>You'd go to jail for mass homicide. For life.

No you wouldn't, any more than that guy in New York went to jail for shooting 4 teenaged niggers that tried to rob him.
>>
>>72448353

And if there were no significant witnesses? Lies in testimony? If evidence isn't conclusive, they get away with it. I'm not against that, but its exploitable in this situation. The solution is to remove the right to own guns.
>>
>>72447833
>people under 30 will not vote for him

says the fingolian, look at any trump rally, tonnes of young people. Fuck off you gook piece of shit.
>>
>>72448190
How to get your race genocided the fuck out 101.

Soon lefty faggots and niggers will get theirs.
>>
>>72446484
>Jeb!
>>
>>72447606
The way I look at it is you can potentially die at the hands of those animals and/or watch your woman get raped if you do nothing OR you can make a last stand and protect her and yourself by opening fire on those thugs. Once you open fire there are a couple of scenarios. You neutralize the threat and the mob is dispersed. You and your woman are safe. You can go to jail of course if there us too much collateral damage but you have a good case off getting off with a good lawyer because you were in fear for your life. If you lose then you can always shave your head, get some swastika tattoos and join Aryan nation in the pen. The worst case scenario is still doing nothing, having your woman raped and you getting killed. Best case scenario is liquidating the threat and not going to jail. Middle of the road scenario is liquidating the threat and going to jail. I think everyone is in agreement with me here on deciding to open fire on those beasts once they attemp to get inside your car and drag you out. Anyone who doesn't agree with me is simply a cuck and a coward who would not protect his woman.
>>
>>72448468

"White male massacres mexians at protest"

that would be the headline. you think you'd get away with that with the way trump and supporters are depicted in the media? You'd be dead even if you got off scott free because youd get killed by them afterwards anyway.
>>
>>72448406
Same niggers, lighter color. They will all be brought to heal, or brought down.
>>
>>72448484
yeah lets take away guns so niggers and criminals can have them. Good thing Im packing and will getting my kids/family to do the same. Youre the type of faggot that took away peoples right to defend themselves.
>>
>>72448252
You didnt answer your claim that boats are harder to buy than handguns. I have guns that are designed to put holes in paper and cardboard and knock down steel just because they derived from a line of objects that were created to end life as quick and easily as possible has nothing to do with it.
>>
File: zimmerman pool.jpg (77 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
zimmerman pool.jpg
77 KB, 480x640
>>72448587

Just like Zimmerman was supposed to be dead years ago, right faggot?

Face it, if animals attack Americans, they can shoot them and get away scot free.

Stay mad, you Torontonian cuckold.
>>
>>72448385
Liberal hilary cucks consists of black life matters terrorist filth. Most of the agitators in this protest were those type of scum. And as we all know, niggers have the lowest iq of all humans. Even though technically theyre a subspecies.
>>
>>72444119
>trump supporters fight back, /pol/ gets BTFO
>trump supporters play ghandi, /pol/ gets BTFO

which is it?
>>
>>72448587
>Canadians talking about American gun laws

Your opinion literally means nothing
>>
>>72444119
We got our revenge though:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHETahIKNvE
>>
>>72447419
>72448252
I don't get this "no young/women votes" thing. I was at the St. Louis rally, and there were tons of young people and tail.
>>
>>72448252
I'm just saying you are wasting your time commenting on a subject you have no first hand experience with that relates to a culture and country you clearly don't understand. You should mind your own business and concern yourself with goes on within your borders, not mine. If every country did that we would be better off. We might be one planet but we are not, should not, and will never be one people.
>>
>>72446298
HA! Nice delusion you have there.
>>
>>72444119
If by getting wrecked you mean woke up more supporters then yeah.
Remember the Mexican Cartels in Ohio killing those eight family members.
>>
>>72448395
>troll harder leaf.

That's the problem, leafs can't into subtle shitposting. They shitpost like it's still 2006, just like their fashion and culture, canada is always 10 years behind everybody else.
>>
>>72448587

Just like the got Zim Zam. Right anon? US niggers and spics talk a lot of shit, but are not as wild as their countrymen in Afirca and South America. We have nothing to fear.
>>
>>72447606
>implying guns are not going to be meufactured by private machine shops
take away guns, still guns, if your not a retard you can make one.
then what are we going to ban? pipes? because that could be a gun. we should go all the way and ban wood too, because it could be a gun stock.
>>
>>72444119
Can't wait till trump comes to Sacramento

This city is layered as nigger south/ Mexicans middle / White north
>>
>>72448691
They're shills. Trump sneezing would warrant saying Trump got blown the fuck out.

The truth is though, this was horrible for the left's image. The event had a bunch of violent thugs waving around Mexican flags.
>>
>>72448420
>false equivalence
Wew lawdy
>>
>>72447751
You're a coward. I did not call you a coward to dismiss your argument or your conclusion. You're just a coward.
>>
>>72448580
If you go to jail, you will be Aryan Brotherhood Royalty. Get to network with some real badasses, and have a job running guns, stomping niggers, and preserving the white race when you get out.
>>
>>72448708

Why do all the best nights on /pol/ involve drifting?

Remember Oakland?
>>
>>72448484
>And if there were no significant witnesses?
eye witnesses are often the most unreliable source of info
>Lies in testimony?
lying in a court setting is often easily detectable
> If evidence isn't conclusive, they get away with it.
they dont "get away" with anything. you must be found guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. if the evidence does not paint you guilty with 95% certainty, you jury will probably find you not guilty
>The solution is to remove the right to own guns.
that will most likely never happen. deal with it
>>
>>72448689

BLM are violent far-left black supremacists.

Knowing the difference between liberals and the far-left will help us defeat both.
>>
>>72448965
I don't. What happened?
>>
>>72447607

FUCKING
>>
>>72448879
Sactown here. I want to bring surprises for the uninvited.
>>
>>72444119
>trump supporters get beat up
omg I can't believe shillary supporters that's so mean omg
>trump supports beat up protestors
go trump MAGA they had it coming filthy commies :^)

both sides are retarded
>>
>>72449103

Yuge illegal car rally with all kinds of donuts and other shenanigans going on. Cops got wind of it and surrounded the entire area. News chopper caught the whole thing on camera, and we watched for about two hours as the cops moved in and everyone tried to escape.

One car actually escaped.
>>
>>72449196
Thanks Ackmed.
>>
>>72447606
>I don't solve my problems by killing my enemies
Why? thats what humans have always done and will always do to solve problems. Its the most efficient way to solve problems. The only thing you're doing is making it easier for your enemies to trample over. In fact you won't have enemies because you would bend to their desires or get killed.
>>
>>72444119
This is like a fever dream, Mexicans have dug their own grave. Even if they were paid by Trump to cause trouble it's already too late. I need to build a underground bunker for the great exodus that's gonna happen and arise a couple years later
>>
>>72448615
How are mexicans that of niggers? Lol tyrone youre really trying to exaggerate.

Most of the protestors were blm degenerates, even 4chan has come to a consensus that niggers are black and blacks are niggers. Lol has hell froze over or something? How does a nigger try to mock or even make an equivalency to niggers and mexicans. Lol

Im italian and often get mistaken for a hispanic, does that make me a nigger? Fucking monkey, you need to go back to aperica with your other 6 world shitheads
>>
>>72449196
When did Trump supporters go to a Bernie rally and beat them up?
>>
>>72449274
You're welcome Daquan
>>
>>72449196

The sum total of that happening is
>a fucking 80 year old losing his shit and elbowing a guy that flipped him off
>a black Trump supporter getting triggered by a KKK costume and stomping the shit out of a protestor

The second one was the only incident of real violence by any Trump supporter against protestors. And he was sorely provoked.
>>
>>72444242
>Can't wait until people start fighting back.

Why so the media can simply use it to fuel their "Trump is a violent racist" rhetoric.
>>
>>72449373

Did you stop reading his post halfway through or something?
>>
>>72449339
You are a filthy ginny nigger too. You fucking quido fist pumping faggot.
>>
>>72449196
When did that happen?
>>
File: 1458157574797.jpg (31 KB, 198x341) Image search: [Google]
1458157574797.jpg
31 KB, 198x341
>>72446614
>I...I just... I can't even...

>ARE YOU KIDDING ME

A fucking leaf
>>
>left wing malcontents assault Trump supporters
>DUCK FRUMP!!! HE SAYS MEAN THINGS, IF HE DIDN'T SAY MEAN THINGS NO ONE WOULD HAVE HURT ANYONE

Fucking left wing doublethink. Violence is okay as long as it's against anyone not a leftist
>>
>>72444119
I was there last night. The protesters were pretty sectioned off and the rally was great. No interruptions really
>>
>>72444119
Sweden on high alert for euro vison potential terrorist attack. >>72449442
>>72449442
>>
>>72448691
>ghandi
It's GANDHI. FFS man. In my country that man is everything.
>>
>>72446591
>Why can't I get any protests?
t. Cruz
>>
>>72447963
>Also, to be fair, im italian and wave my flag in honor of my country. Should I go back to italy?

If you are waving it in protest of American politics while destroying property. Yes, yes you should.
>>
>>72444119
Bunch o' retards. You can't win an election with violence, only through voting. Spread that picture to every registered republican voter you can find.
>>
>>72449341
>>72449357
>>72449611
Everytime some dumb protestor gets sucker punched at a rally /pol/ literally creams their pants
>>
>>72444308
>>72444119
Dude, I've literally had sjw liberals link me videos of anti trumpers attacking people coming out of a trump rally. Their argument? "Look at all the violence trump is inciting plus the racism he is a bad person!"
>>
>>72444119

>This is the organized left. Their real enemy is you and your children’s future. Their real enemy is America. Their real enemy is freedom.
>equivocating a bunch of rioters with the entire liberal movement

the real problem is journalism. goodbye discretion and measured language.
>>
>>72447320
Peacefully, sure. But when they break the law with vandalism and/or assault, they can be arrested for those things.
>>
>>72449922

>every time

Which is fucking twice you dipshit, can you not read?

And one time it was an 80 year old man doing the punching.
>>
>>72449932

>look at all the violence that woman incited by resisting that rapist
>>
File: 1461098415937.png (786 KB, 800x605) Image search: [Google]
1461098415937.png
786 KB, 800x605
>>72444119
>b-but leftists are w-weak c-cucks
>>
>>72448587
>mexians

Damn those Mexians from Mexia!
>>
>>72449998
All I'm saying is, if the pages were turned, /pol/ wouldn't be denouncing trump or his supporters. Quite the opposite and you know this to be true.
>>
>>72449960
The left uses these useful idiots the same way Hitler used his brown shirts.
>>
>>72449883
But, those individuals were the ones destroying property. It was actually the blm terrorists that do this in every scenario.

Get your head out of the sand and wake up to reality. Im a avid trump supporter and im displeased in your lack of credible information. Shame on you.
>>
>>72450049
only white beta virgin males support trump
i wonder how many trump supporters could fuck up alone the so called "carl the cuck" lol
>>
>>72449852
Did gandhi poo in loo?
>>
>>72446139
Are you retarded? We can get guns in canada too, it's not that hard. One day some dumbass migrant is gonna try to break in to my place and i will fill him with lead.
>>
>>72449119
LEAF
>>
>>72450286
pick coca
>>
/r/ing the Donald meme where it's got a few pictures of him vertically aligned and over top is text about some of his broad policies. Want to butt blast on twitter thanks fampai's
>>
>>72450286
Even America's white beta males could own a Colombian faggot like you in a fight.
>>
>>72448484
You belied your own stance by reffering to it as a "right". Rights are inalienable leaf.
>>
>>72450272
Some BLM terrorists
>>
File: 73674.jpg (68 KB, 668x960) Image search: [Google]
73674.jpg
68 KB, 668x960
>>72446139

>citation needed
>>
>>72449922
Start shit get banged, maggot. Trump fans don't attack unprovoked.
>>
>>72446614
If a mob is trying to get into your car, you shoot them in the face, no questions asked, because they are likely trying to drag you out of that car to do very bad things to you. After the first person gets a 125gr JHP in the face, the rest will scatter. Especially since the other thing that you should be doing is flooring it, regardless of whomever is in front of you.
>>
>>72444119
Just more staged bs to create more division
>>
File: 1446448198741.jpg (170 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
1446448198741.jpg
170 KB, 1080x720
>>72447606
I can't do it. not today /pol/. Leafs are officially worse than Australians.
>>
>>72447606
>I don't solve my problems

This pretty much sums you up.

You want Daddy weedman to come wipe your hiney.

Grow up you sheltered child. Life in the west is pretty fucking easy, but in the name of election stealings, lefties are flooding our countries with garbage tier scum. Maybe gunfighting seems silly to you, but that shit is a way of life for the people infesting the west.

You will not be able to reason with them. They will not see you as an ally. They will gut you as fast as they gut the dog they are eating for dinner.
>>
File: 1461902066802.jpg (95 KB, 576x315) Image search: [Google]
1461902066802.jpg
95 KB, 576x315
>>72447606
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1334x750
Meth heads against Trump representing.
>>
File: ENOUGH.jpg (5 KB, 252x161) Image search: [Google]
ENOUGH.jpg
5 KB, 252x161
I WILL NOT BE SILENCED. FUCK I CAN'T WAIT TO GET MY MAGA HAT IN THE MAIL.
>>
When the race war happens, you're going to see Hispanic Americans being the first to slaughter illegals.

Mark my words. We hate them more than you do white man
>>
>>72449233
That was a good night
>>
>>72448587

>You'd be dead even if you got off scott free because youd get killed by them afterwards anyway.

Newsflash: niggers talk shit. If they were capable of any action beyond emotional impulsive outbursts, they wouldn't be niggers.

Reminder, Zimmerman is alive and well
>>
>>72452458
exactly. which is why i say fuck latinos.

ya'll are a bunch of hateful violent shit heads. fuck off back to mexico. this is the US, not fucking caracas
>>
>>72452458
They are your brothers. You don't want kill them.
>>
>>72444119
It's over, trunk already wins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXcdYBh3hgg
>>
>>72453073
Look at all Spanish-speaking countries: severe class divisions, with the peasants treated like dirt.
>>
>>72450049
Leftists are weak cucks.

They outsource to shitskins for dirty work and votes.

Throughout the course of history, the arrogant use chattle to get their way, but overestimate their ability to control them. Ask the Romans, ash the Spanish in Mexico, and soon, you will see it in tour backyard.

Your shitskin hordes will turn on you every fucking time.
>>
File: 1f0B9LI.jpg (400 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
1f0B9LI.jpg
400 KB, 1440x2560
This shows that the Civil Rights Movement only succeeded because sympathetic whites in the media gave them coverage.

If white people were truely racist they would've not covered all the black Civil Rights people getting beat up and water gunned.

Trump supporters get beat up and there's either no coverage of a misleading "violence at Trump rally" headline.
>>
>>72450197

but the pages aren't turned. Not a single Trump supporter has gone to any other candidate's rallies and disrupted or gotten violent there.
>>
>>72444119
>>72444242
>>72445999
>>72446139
When there are rallies like the KKK in Anaheim or pro-whites at Stone Mountain and police are needed, people whine about the city spending money for security.

First, they wouldn't need security if counter protesters weren't violent.

Second, would they prefer if the rally holders, who were mostly armed, defended themselves instead of spending money on police and security?
>>
>>72444119
Fag

https://archive.is/a74HH
>>
>>72446614
Kill one to warn 100.
>>
>>72450229
brownshirts were controllable.

Mexicans are not. Muslims are not. They breed to fast and are too individualistic. Niggers have ultimately been broken, and identify as Americans, so the left can still boss them around.

The left have made a mistake in their power machinations, and if we don't get serious, their mistake will take all of us down.
>>
>>72452458

I believe it.

Known lots of hispanic Americans. Hard working and honest, love their families and seem to value western culture. They know what lefty corrupt governments look like, and made the choice to join a country that at least tries, on some level, to be fair.
>>
>>72446614
>>72453420
After being online, you should know it only take one gun shot to send everyone running. Hell, even a loud noise will spoke most.
>>
>>72452458
>>72452954
>>72453073
>>72453176
>>72453790
I wouldn't doubt all of the protesters are Mexican-Americans, some anchor babies, some not.
>>
>>72444119
>nigs gonna nig
in other news, water is wet.
>>
What /pol/ needs to realize is that these people are only getting one view of Trump which is whatever Univision and Telemundo tells them which is that Trump hates Mexicans.
>>
>>72447320
any protest in public must be announced ahead of time with details of location and duration, pending authorities' approval

then you can hold a protest, otherwise it's nothing but a chimpout
>>
>>72450286
Go fuck a donkey you shit skinned beaner
>>
>>72453326
Because the Trump supporters are not fatherless apes.
>>
>>72444119
>/pol/ is one person
>>
>>72444308
No man rules me leaf. I do as I please. Maybe freedom is a hard concept for you to understand, but I do as I choose.
>>
>>72444242
lol stay mad you impotent cuck
>>
>>72444119
california is only the place the brownskins could pull this off without worrying about a .40 slug whisking through their temple.
>>
>>72444242
lol. shut your fat ass up you disgusting pig
>>
>>72457258
stay nonwhite you filthy subhuman
>>
>>72458153
go drink yourself to death dimitri
>>
File: 1461955144061.jpg (34 KB, 588x506) Image search: [Google]
1461955144061.jpg
34 KB, 588x506
>>72458506
Shut up, James
>>
>>72446139

pretty sure guns killed people the same just as they kill people now

how in the fuck do you quantify death, syrup nigger? you either are or you aren't
>>
File: mi006930.jpg (79 KB, 1024x1432) Image search: [Google]
mi006930.jpg
79 KB, 1024x1432
When lads?
Thread replies: 196
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.