[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Donald Trump right about Clinton using the women card? Is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Is Donald Trump right about Clinton using the women card? Is this going to backfire on him?
>>
>>72444001
No he is not right! Yes it is going to backfire on him. She is the best person for the job and would never use her gender to gain a position.

Video related:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlDqptoRR28
>>
Hillary has been laughing for the past 15 months. The only thing that could stop her is if she pauses to stop for air.

I feel like a prisoner of a basic amount of intuition about people. Of course most people won't vote for a TV personality. What could be more obvious?
>>
>>72444001
>Is Donald Trump right about Clinton using the women card?
Yes.

>Is this going to backfire on him?
No. The people that hate women the most are other women.
>>
Listen to Hillary and Bernie shouting antisemitic and sexist remarks toward each other.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAfojGk9tcc
>>
>>72444636
>Why should democrats embrace an insider like yourself
>W-w-w-woman!

Holy fucking shit. And she's likely your next president?! Are Amerifats this easy to persuade?

>inb4 ''A FUCKING LEAF''
>>
>>72444636
Deal me in
>>
>>72444001
Something tells me that their grouping of voters on the factors conventional politicians deem important maybe wrong, and it would explain Trump more than "stupid raycist voters". He clearly cut out a niche for himself based on the issues he raised. Why can't he do that for general election voters? Maybe that niche is enough, maybe he can tap another niche. Women clearly are willing to vote for him, so it blows a hole in Hillary's argument. If he can carve out another block of voters that were not addressed before he very well may win people Hillary is pandering to on their sex or race profile.
>>
File: 1455108312319.jpg (43 KB, 300x448) Image search: [Google]
1455108312319.jpg
43 KB, 300x448
>>72444001
Of course he is right and everyone knows she is playing the shit out of the woman card.

The woman card is her campaign theme and Trump needs to do a better job framing it like that. Trump's whole campaign is a bout making America great again while Hillary's is about voting a woman into office. She wants people to vote for her because she is a woman and when its framed like a theme, it makes her whole campaign look low energy and weak.

He also needs to start calling her out for hiding behind Obama. It makes her campaign even weaker because its blatantly obvious she has no message.
>>
Blacks voted for Obama just cause he was black. Hillary is banking on women to do the same for her
>>
>>72445059
A FUCKING LEAF

Yes, she's winning against Bernie which means there's a lot of niggers and old cunts with whipped husbands voting for her.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.