[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any truth in the Bible in Revelations to what is happening
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: The-Revelations-Series.jpg (87 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
The-Revelations-Series.jpg
87 KB, 900x600
Is there any truth in the Bible in Revelations to what is happening in the world now?
>>
>>72442578
Yes, prophecies and visions are real and you should take them very serious.
Go be a dumbass somewhere else.
>>
File: RNxnVJII_400x400.png (128 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
RNxnVJII_400x400.png
128 KB, 400x400
>>72442820
>>
>>72442578
There isn't a doubt in my mind that we are living in the end times. Like the real end times. I firmly believe we will see the return of our Lord Jesus Christ.
>>
>>72443050
You fucktards have been saying this for thousands of years. It's always "the signs are all around, he's coming back". It's not going to happen this time either because it's never going to happen.
>>
File: 1454359931427.png (6 KB, 356x480) Image search: [Google]
1454359931427.png
6 KB, 356x480
>>72443704
>>
>>72443704
2 Peter 3:3
>>
Why are people so butthurt? I didn't say I'm religious, I just thought with all the fucked up shit going on with multiculturalism and so on that we will all be one under one government eventually. Surely there is bound to be a big happening eventually where we end up chipped for secruity (mark of the beast?). I don't know I'm just throwing stuff out there.
>>
>>72443704
Israel had a proverb before they were overrun by Babylon, that the word of God never came true.

Ezekiel pointed this out and they went into captivity the same generation.

>Son of man, what is that proverb that ye have in the land of Israel, saying, The days are prolonged, and every vision faileth?
>Tell them therefore, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I will make this proverb to cease, and they shall no more use it as a proverb in Israel; but say unto them, The days are at hand, and the effect of every vision

And then you see how shit hit the fan in the book Lamentations. It was absolutely terrible.
>>
>>72444025
yeah this explains all the fucking degeneracy honestly
>>
>>72442578
Christians have been believing the world was going to be ending in their lifetimes since the first generation of apostles.

Remember Harold Camping.
>>
>>72443704
You do realize that christ is an embodiment, and as soon as someone is able to embody him perfectly they will be the son of god? Christ is gonna come back, who knows how long. As soon as isreal loses its footing, so that the crusades and recapture of Jerusalem can commence.
>>
>>72442578
Yes. It all happened right after Christ died. There won't be an end of the world because of Revelations since that prophecy has already unfolded.
>>
>>72442578
yes all of it.
>>
>>72443050

Daniel is the authoritative source on the so called end times, no one else gives a world view of what is supposed to happen.

the last 'kingdom' described to Nebuchadnezzer is the feet

>41 And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.

>42 And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.

>43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

currently there is a push for 10 world unions (10 toes) but how close is this? it could 1000 year away for all we know.

Nothing in this points to now, we are still living in the divided kingdom of Rome, through the holy roman empire. Nothing has really changed since Rome was divided. Until there is a divided world with 3.5 years of peace, nothing is going to happen.
>>
File: catt.png (57 KB, 174x139) Image search: [Google]
catt.png
57 KB, 174x139
>>72442578

Revelation 22:11 is happening right now.

Everything is being allowed.
>>
the earthquake thing in revelations, the world is slowly falling apart.
>>
>a bunch of unnamed people write some shit
>"don't worry, god told us what to write, trust us on this one"
>billions of people believe it thousands of years later
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.