[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ew gross why do third worlders breed like rats?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 750x678) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 750x678
Ew gross why do third worlders breed like rats?
>>
The West creating efficient agriculture methods and medicine. Then we just gave it to them because muh every child. Now we're surprised they're breeding like bacteria.
>>
Sex is the theatre of the poor.
>>
what bothers me: third world brown people are unfazed by the death of children

they get pregnant even if there's famine, plagues, natural disasters. they bring children into the world knowing they're likely to die.

it's like they're all unfeeling psychopaths. zero morality.
>>
they didn't emancipate the women, if we could successfully impose this on them their womyn will stop having babies because oppression.
>>
>>72439430
>why do rats breed like rats?

gee idk anon
>>
>>72439430
Do you know how sea turtles have, like, a shit-ton of babies? Because most of them die on the way down to the water.
>>
>>72441278
10/10
>>
File: img066.gif (9 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
img066.gif
9 KB, 600x450
/thread
>>
>>72440688
I think it's somehow a natural instinct for people to have higher numbers of children when they're afflicted by poverty and a high infant mortality rate. It's like nature's way of ensuring that the population doesn't die off. I know it seems counterintuitive considering that humans are sentient, thinking beings, but there's something about living in squalor that seems to give people the urge to fuck.
>>
>>72439430
Nothing else to do
>>
>>72439430
Isn't Ebola present there
>>
>>72440688
That's literally normal. When there is death and famine you especially have a lot more children and invest as little in them as possible to counteract the high mortality.
>>
File: 794.png (77 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
794.png
77 KB, 500x500
>>72442466
>/threading your own post
oh honey im so embarrassed
>posts based r/K slide that I steal
you are still a bitch
>>
>>72439430
>6 births per year per woman
How does that even work when pregnancy takes 9 months?
>>
>>72439430
Its because they're essentially animals, on-heat 12 times a year. Considering a lot of brown young girls and women die during or after childbirth, it is surprising that they continue to breed like theres no consequence. But having said this, it is the rampant brown men that insist on banging them. Also little or no birth control practice doesn't help.
>>
>>72439430
Evolution. Their subspecies has earlier puberty, shorter gestation, much higher sex hormone activity and lower IQ, which results in low impulse control.
>>
>>72444911
Jesus, Fritz. It is obviously lifetime births.
>>
>>72440688
>Don't have kids because they might die.
Alright. I think I understand why the West has such a low birth rate.
>>
>>72444911

6 births per woman on average, not per year. The lines are the average of births per year. It's not that hard.
>>
>>72441278
top banter
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.