[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PROGRESSIVE PROFESSOR URGES WHITE MALE STUDENTS TO COMMIT SUICIDE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: 1450105518088.jpg (5 KB, 139x156) Image search: [Google]
1450105518088.jpg
5 KB, 139x156
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOyBO-ts20c

>“If you are a white male, you don’t deserve to live. You are a cancer, you’re a disease, white males have never contributed anything positive to the world! They only murder, exploit and oppress non-whites! At least a white woman can have sex with a black man and make a brown baby but what can a white male do? He’s good for nothing. Slavery, genocides against aboriginal peoples and massive land confiscation, the inquisition, the holocaust, white males are all to blame! You maintain your white male privilege only by oppressing, discriminating against and enslaving others!”

Is he right /pol/? Can we really get rid of racism when whites still exist?
>>
Hmm
I know a way
>>
File: 1406635150962.jpg (157 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1406635150962.jpg
157 KB, 501x585
>>72439005
Yes, very progressive and tolerant.
>>
>>72439005
A Harvard Professor speaking in this manner he should be out of a job. I can't believe people take this fool seriously.
>>
>>72439595
Oy vey. We have an uneducated Drumpfkin posting.
You have no right to speak when someone educated is giving their opinion.
>>
In which professor Ignatiev implies that whites are superior to other races, oppressing other races by their very existence.

In Canada or the UK, this could be construed as hate speech.

This person is expressing a view shared by others in academia and the Jewish community.

Even if you're not a sturmer, you can see the threat posed by such a person.
>>
>>72439005

>“If you are a jewish male, you don’t deserve to live. You are a cancer, you’re a disease, jewish males have never contributed anything positive to the world! They only murder, exploit and oppress non-jews! At least a jewish woman can have sex with a black man and make a brown baby but what can a Jewish male do? He’s good for nothing. Slavery, genocides against aboriginal peoples and massive land confiscation, the inquisition, the holocaust, jewish males are all to blame! You maintain your jewish male privilege only by oppressing, discriminating against and enslaving others!”
>>
>>72439595
Well, I think he died some years ago. This Jew are burning in hell
>>
>>72439005
>jewish academic hates the white race

Why is /pol/ always right?
>>
>>72439005
Jesus Christ I would have been so fucking furious if I heard that. I'm fucking pissed right now but if some old fucking WHITE cunt told me that shit I would have fuckin gone up there and knocked him on his fucking stupid ass and tell him he's getting what he craves so much. These fucking people should be publicly drawn and fucking quartered in the school commons for this kind of bullshit
>>
>>72440092
>if some old fucking WHITE cunt
He's Jewish. They're only "white" when it benefits them.
>>
>>72440092
>if some old fucking WHITE cunt

Do you hate white people to?
>>
>>72439005
>people pay money to go to classes with professors like this
Feel sorry for all those bluepills out there.
>>
Lead by example.
>>
>>72439595
Be careful walking outside, anon. Traffic can be busy in the streets.
>>
>>72439005
Damnit, mentioning he is jewish means the link cannot be spread to normies you dumb fucks
>>
I chatted with this black girl last night that said she was trans-racial and that she was injecting white genes into herself to make her white. Is this possible?

She gets it from her white friends saliva somehow, she sent me a pic and she is really pale, but not albino looking. She loves everything about white people and got kicked out of school for wearing a Confederate flag and calling people niggers.

She says everyone says she is racist against black people but technically she is black... America...
>>
>>72439005
no one takes these liberal arts professors seriously

people only take those classes because unis subsidize them by having ridiculous requirements to graduate like taking "culture classes" etc
>>
>>72441518
idk, I was thinking about pol the whole time I talked to her. She also said black lives matter was one of the reasons she hates blacks
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 470x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 470x300
>>72441518
I mean they can do this with mice, so maybe that could work
>>
He doesn't say any of that. He's talking about 'whiteness' as an abstract cultural force.
>>
>>72439005
newfag
>>
you first kike
>>
>>72441558
That's not true though anon.
Brainwashing is rampant in Universities today, you can see the proof in the UMass Triggering and most other conservative speakers who go to a campus today.
These zealots have been turned into robots who freak out at nothing and have no awareness of reality.
>>
>>72439005
>created civilization and dragged half the world into the modern age
>Whites did nothing.
>>
File: lels.jpg (55 KB, 455x500) Image search: [Google]
lels.jpg
55 KB, 455x500
>>72439005
>white males have never contributed anything positive to the world
>>
>>72439005
>"We do not hate you or anyone else for the color of her skin. What we hate is a system that confers privileges (and burdens) on people because of their color. It is not fair skin that makes people white; it is fair skin in a certain kind of society, one that attaches social importance to skin color. When we say we want to abolish the white race, we do not mean we want to exterminate people with fair skin. We mean that we want to do away with the social meaning of skin color, thereby abolishing the white race as a social category. Consider this parallel: To be against royalty does not mean wanting to kill the king. It means wanting to do away with crowns, thrones, titles, and the privileges attached to them. In our view, whiteness has a lot in common with royalty: they are both social formations that carry unearned advantages."

Typical Marxist communist scum.
>>
File: 1418755119220.jpg (537 KB, 1920x1060) Image search: [Google]
1418755119220.jpg
537 KB, 1920x1060
>>72439005
He is certainly entitled to his opinion.. but in the end it just an opinion. I have mine as well.
>>
>>72441518
>white genes
So semen?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.