[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>not a war crime because it was an accident America is l
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: .jpg (184 KB, 804x619) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
184 KB, 804x619
>not a war crime because it was an accident

America is literally a dindu nation

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/government/ap/gen-joseph-votel-mistaken-u-s-attack-on-charity-hospital/article_bbc3b7c6-e4bc-5381-9001-0be519e2fec8.html
>>
>>72436375
And I shed a tear
>>
if I accidentally run over an asian-canadian with a car, there are other factors that determine whether it is a crime.

if I do it intentionally, people will thank me
>>
9/11 was an unlucky accident.
>>
>Gen. Joseph Votel: Mistaken U.S. attack on charity hospital not a war crime because it was unintentional
whoops :^)
What the fuck are you going to do about it?
>>
By that logic can we designate doctors without borders a terrorist organization because they give medical attention to terrorists?
>>
>>72436375

Crime

>mens rea
>actus rea

Intent + action = crime

If they did not intend to hit a civilian target, it is not a crime. In the civilian world we would have the charge of manslaughter when you didnt intend the result, but no such crime exist in the rules of war - because how the hell would reconcile accidentally killing someone when you meant to kill someone else?
>>
>>72437312
It can't be crime if there's no intent you tosspot
>>
>>72437461
Shite I better learn to read better when drunk
>>
>>72436375
Everyone knows that doctors without borders is a front for human trafficking.
>>
>>72437312

>What is manslaughter
> no mens rea but still a felony
>>
File: watamote.png (451 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
watamote.png
451 KB, 1280x720
>bombs a hospital full of sick people and infants
>not a warcrime
>>
How exactly do you "accidentally" bomb a hospital?
>>
>>72436676
This to be quite fucking honest. What the fuck are you going to do about it snow-nigger?
>>
>>72436375

It's not a war crime when most of western society depends on us to play world police. One day soon, leaf, Ahmed will get tired of fucking your wife and decide he wants his 72 virgins. We'll be the ones coming to your aid.
>>
>>72436375
>make it a "rule" that you can't attack hospitals in warfare
>be surprised when terrorists hide in hospitals
>>
File: Free beer.jpg (38 KB, 328x500) Image search: [Google]
Free beer.jpg
38 KB, 328x500
>>72436375
"oops lol" is now our go-to response for commiting war crimes.

What is anyone else in the world gonna do about it?

Suck my red white and blue cock
>>
>>72439086
GPS misread?
>>
>>72437531
>Ireland
>drunk
And then they say that stereotypes are false
>>
>>72436375
When you're at the top you make the rules.
>>
>>72439477
I hope you don't still have a Muslim President when that happens.
>>
I'm curious as to what really happened. Doctors without Borders wants an independent investigation, but nothing will probably come of that.
>>
>>72440253
Correct me if I'm wrong Ivan but I'm pretty sure the life expectancy of Russian men is so low because of alcoholism
>>
>set up makeshift hospital in a warzone
>is surprised when it gets bombed

Shit happens. Aint there records of kebabs using them as safehouses? They know folk aint supposed to bomb hospitals
>>
File: 1460618685089.jpg (92 KB, 615x821) Image search: [Google]
1460618685089.jpg
92 KB, 615x821
They did it on purpose like they give a fuck.
Anytime the media portrays something in a negative light I think the opposite.
They've covered up plenty of military fuck ups but plastering this one everywhere makes me think their attacking the US military for being effective.

Anyway I've run out of sympathy for just about anybody over there.
>>
>>72442003
*they're
>>
>>72440896

Why would the Jews put a Muslim in charge of America, Pajeet? Don't you have a street to shit in?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.