[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What goes on here, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (414 KB, 2000x2513) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
414 KB, 2000x2513
>>
muslim invasion
>>
>>72436144
spaghetti?
>>
>>72436144
is that sicily?

wjere gofdather takes plase ofc :)
>>
>>72436144
Probably mafia

>>72436878
>Swedish education
>>
>>72436144
my grandmother was from there. A poorfag part of Italy.
>>
File: 456345345.jpg (86 KB, 516x426) Image search: [Google]
456345345.jpg
86 KB, 516x426
They have lots of oil there. Italy is different to norway in this regard. If that was norway, the people living there would be rich. I believe they are dirt poor in the south though.
>>
>>72436144
None of your business.
>>
bottom boot stuff.
>>
>>72437245
Even i don't know what's going on there, i think i've never met a person from there, they make no trouble, no news in tv, nothing happening.
>>
>>72436144

I'm not Italian but it's Basilicata, they have some mountains, the nice touristy city of Matera where Passion of the Christ was filmed and the region is basically split in two, the mountainous side and the flat side iirc. I think they make good taralli and some of the best salumi (cured meats) of the south, which isn't really a thing in the south.

t. Romanian
>>
>>72437507

p.s. Matera is worth visiting, t. been there
>>
>>72437507
>>72437557
>tfw Romanians know more about Italy than I do
dove vivi?
>>
>>72437697

Toscana, da due anni che sono in Italia
>>
>>72437507
do you know Muro Lucano? my family is from there
>>
>>72437882

I don't know it, but thanks for reminding me of Lucania, the old name of that region.
>>
>>72437816
Ci sono molti negri li?
>>
>>72436144

africans
>>
>>72436144
kind of a meme region. In the east their dialect is similar to apulian. In the west it is more similar to neapolitan. They have oil and they get 6% of the oil profits, which is the lowest percentage in the world. By comparison niggers in Africa get angry if they only get 50%.
I met some of them. They were usually insufferable cunts.
>>
>>72438066

I vedo spesso sul treno e mi incazzano un sacco, sopratutto con la musica di merda dai loro cellulari. Ci sono abbastanza anche in città. Dovrebbero essere tutti uccisi o deportati, questi "profughi".
>>
>>72438066
Not the other guy, but i think that every single big city is now "multicultural", so you'll see a shitload of colored people everywhere. Not as much as Bologna or Rome, but if you want to avoid that you should move to small villages
>>
>>72438385
e pensare che andavo sempre in Toscana da bambino per l'estate. Mah che tristezza
>>
>>72438430

I'm joining the local CasaPound movement to fight them
>>
>>72438481
>Toscana
>per l'estate

Worst time of the year to go, why not Sardinia or Puglia? The Garfagnana is fucking killer year-round though.
>>
>>72438364
speaking of Italian oil, I got a ballot to vote in a referendum on oil drilling. Can anyone explain what it was about, I can barely read Italian.
>>
>>72439544
Lefties wanted a referendum to change a law from 2005, the platforms drilling within 12 miles from coast now have a never ending permission to do so.
They wanted to change that, so the companies would have to make a new permission once in a while.
The whole referendum died, since only 30% of the citizens able to vote voted, and it has to be 50%+1.
I'm not going to discuss how pointless and dumb it was, but the state paid 300 million for that shit.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.