[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't we proud of our race without having to downgrade
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
Why can't we proud of our race without having to downgrade the achievements of other races?
>>
>>72436101
*be
>>
CUZ WE
>>
What achievements?
>>
>>72436101
Non white Americans would complain. Also everyone outside the Anglo-sphere and the Germancucks who are making a play for cultural suicide does celebrate their culture and achievements.
>>
cuz i ain't a nig nog
>>
>>72436101
Blacks loves steal history from the Egyptian. They need to go back to Africa.
>>
doesn't fit the dichotomy narrative
>>
File: WE.png (139 KB, 394x604) Image search: [Google]
WE.png
139 KB, 394x604
>>72436101
>>
>>72436101
Because retarded skinheads confuse the two, and globalist shills work hard to make them the public face of nationalism.
>>
>>72436408
Egypt is in Africa and has blacks living in it. Whites and blacks have been living there without problems for a while.
Twas the Islam that fucked us up.
>>
File: based_pharaoh.jpg (137 KB, 899x315) Image search: [Google]
based_pharaoh.jpg
137 KB, 899x315
>>72436533
were not kangz n shieet.
>>
>>72436648
Except Egyptians weren't whites.
>>
File: egyptian_warfare.jpg (75 KB, 834x285) Image search: [Google]
egyptian_warfare.jpg
75 KB, 834x285
>>72436648
> Whites and blacks have been living there without problems for a while.

Are you sure?
>>
>>72436649
The Pharaoh is still a sand bigger by your standards so fuck off
>>
>>72436101
STEVE SMITH is playing awesome m8.
>>
>>72436239
Give back our state, you bastard!
>>
>>72436101
i absolutely agree with this sentiment.

at Passover my family always makes a point to discuss that we are not celebrating the downfall of the Egyptians, we our celebrating our exodus from slavery.

Even if you don't buy into the truth of the story of passover (or the bible-- you fucking heathen asshole), i think the message of this statement translates into other aspects of life.
>>
>>72436737
Originally they weren't black or white but the invaders from the north and south settled and became Egyptian. There are white Egyptians.
>>
>>72436772
Yes I'm sure. A few invasions and some wars that were ancient even by ancient Roman standards mean very little on the grand scale of Egyptian history
>>
>>72437042
That does not mean that they lived in peace even before they started being invaded by the Babylonians, Persians, etc.
>>
The ancient Egyptians who built the pyramids were north African Caucasoids.
Not white, not European, but definitely Caucasoids.
>>
>>72437233
I didn't say there entire time together was hugs and kisses. I said they've been living with each other in peace for a while. As in a relatively long interval of relative harmony, mutual protection and ethnic cohesion.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.