[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was Prussia the only good country to ever exist? >no democuckcy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
File: Prussia.png (159 KB, 1501x901) Image search: [Google]
Prussia.png
159 KB, 1501x901
Was Prussia the only good country to ever exist?
>no democuckcy
>more freedom yet less degeneracy than the rest of Europe
>King everybody joyfully served
>tons of cultural contributions yet preserving it's military might
>>
File: $_32.jpg (90 KB, 835x575) Image search: [Google]
$_32.jpg
90 KB, 835x575
Shit forgot: Lutheran so everybody knew his place
>>
It was a bastion of German nationalism.

came back from Kaliningrad a few days ago.
Trust me,Hans... You don't want to visit this place. It's worse than some Ukrainian fucking cities. Subhumans never even tried to repair it...
>>
>>72435613
Prussia voluntarily wanted to join the kingdom of Poland because it knew that Germany is shitty

Also, Prussia was a typical byzantine country, where bureaucracy dominated citizens, where the law was above morality and where a "philosopher king" took power and thus created a good ground for totalitarianism

Ok, I guess I've insulted Germany enough, I can end this post
>>
>>72436867
>Prussia voluntarily wanted to join the kingdom of Poland
PFFFFFFFFFF
WE
>>
>>72437078
>What is Prussian confederation

Even after the first partition of Poland, Gdańsk was left out, because it didn't want to join G*rmany
>>
>>72437184
Prussia completely annexed Poopland
>>
>>72435613
Democracy best system, prove me wrong Krautcuck
>>
File: asa.jpg (1 MB, 3307x1648) Image search: [Google]
asa.jpg
1 MB, 3307x1648
>>72435613
Duchy of Prussia and then Kingdom of Prussia was artificial fake country that gained its power thanks to Poland.
>>
>>72437528
Wasn't Prussia created by the Teutonic Order?
>>
>>72437293
>Democracy best system, prove me wrong Krautcuck
Two hillbillies have more to say than one harvard professor.
>>
File: flag_yellow_high.jpg (206 KB, 2363x1576) Image search: [Google]
flag_yellow_high.jpg
206 KB, 2363x1576
>>72437293
>prove me wrong
Here you go faggot
>>
>>72437731

Bad example. The Harvard professor is probably a Jew and shouldn't be allowed to vote at all.
>>
>>72437528
>this is what Poopland's actually believe
>>
>>72437670
Not exactly
They rather conquered Prussia

From its beginning Prussians were just another pegan baltic (not germanic) tribe who never formed their own state.
Many times they were invaded and slaughter by Poles in act of christianization, then Teutonic Order (germans) joined to poles and conquered them. After that German language, culture and christianity replaced Prussian language, culture and religion. Suddenly Teutonic Order (germans) started calling themselves 'Duchy of Prussia' and then 'Kingdom of Prussia'.
After the collapse of Kingdom of Poland Prussia gained power and new lands that used to be polish since always.
>>72437947
prove me wrong, at the beggining Teutonic Order was even vassal of Poland
>>
>>72435911
>It's worse than some Ukrainian fucking cities
Wow. Just. Wow. Russian magic - not even once.
>>
>>72437947
Btw majority of so caled Prussians has polish blod too
>>
>>72437254
>What is Galicia
>What are Kresy
>What is Masovia
>>
>>72438118
We talking Kingdom of Prussia here Poopland. Stop acting more retarded than you vodkaniggers already are to pretend you didn't lick Prussias boots like the little catlicks you are
>>
>>72438262
No
>>
>>72438356
>Who is Drzymała
>>
>>72438356
Prussians often had polish/german/baltic origins
deal with it
>>
>>72438427
I don't know your alcoholic father and uncle?
>>
The Prussian model for education ruined birthrates and stifled morality and society in many ways. It might have been OK in Prussia but once adapted globally it was a huge mistake.
>>
>>72435613
Prussia was strong enough that my family has continued to pass down its code despite the fact that the last actual prussian citizen in my family was 3 generations ago.
>>
>>72438916
Interesting.
>continued to pass down its code
Please elaborate

>>72438887
>The Prussian model for education ruined birthrates and stifled morality and society in many ways
What? How? Prussia had huge birthrates
>>
>>72439055
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prussian_virtues
>>
File: 250px-Duchy_of_Prussia.svg.png (36 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
250px-Duchy_of_Prussia.svg.png
36 KB, 250x241
>>72438262
>Duchy of Prussia
>Slavic
I wonder if people in Poland legitimately believe this.
Prussia eventually expanded well into Polish territory, but this was over a hundred years and the Duchy never fully incorporated those lands.

Also, if anything, the "original" Prussians were baltics, not slavs.
And by "original," I mean those present when the Teutonic Order arrived.
Just about every ethnic state situated in Eastern Europe has been ravaged and dispersed at some point in history largely due to the massive migrations forced by the hordes of the steppes.
I can't think of a single ethnic group that hasn't been forcibly relocated, eradicated, or did the eradicating at some point in time.

At this point in time, why would anyone even want Prussia?
It's been intentionally astroturfed with everything of historical value destroyed or stolen.
>>
>>72438262
Wtf is polish blood? Is that sone genetic disorder?
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 425x516) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 425x516
>blamed for WWII, decimated, population all killed or forced to leave and struck from the map

Mom's family came from Prussia during Weimar.

It's such a shame what happened to Konigsberg.
>>
>>72438262
lel. Did you ever see an actual person from Prussia? They don't look anything like Poles
>>
>>72435613
Prussia PLEASE COME BACK
PLEASE
>>
File: 1454836203298.jpg (192 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1454836203298.jpg
192 KB, 900x900
Had good marching songs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWdC_iifvtQ

Sadly this kind of music will be banned in the soon to form Islamic Republic of Germany.
>>
>>72439404
>implying germans looks different than poles
>>
>>72439677
They do very much. All the ethnic groups that were expelled by Poles, claimed to be Poles, are in fact not ethnic Poles.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.