[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>studying medieval history at uni >first history class
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: 1417657282749.jpg (19 KB, 480x308) Image search: [Google]
1417657282749.jpg
19 KB, 480x308
>studying medieval history at uni
>first history class is an "Intro to the Historical Method" class
>prof assigns a genealogy research project at the beginning of the semester that will be our final (we have to try to chart our family history back 200 years, and if that isn't possible, to just make the most comprehensive family history we can)
>my turn to present
>was easy as fuck because my family descends from aristocracy, we've been in America since the 1700s and have noble roots
>I'm talking about my 4th great grandfather and how he ran a plantation (with slaves)
>the SJWs and sheboons start getting antsy
>questions time
>"Ugh, yeah, how much do you donate to African American charities per year?"
>"Um... what."
>goes on a rant about how I owe her money
>SJWs and nu-males all nodding their heads agreeing
>I ask her if some descendant of an Ottoman in Turkey owes me $1 million because they sold millions of Europeans into slavery
>"No, because you guys are white. You deserved it for taking their lands"
>try to educate her about Ottoman history
>checking grade today
>I got a C on the presentation despite it was the best researched and presented one
>"The point was to present your family history, not to start a pointless and frankly quite offensive debate"
Fuck this country. I'm fucking done. The sheboon probably got an A even though her "family history" was literally just "we wuz slaves n sheeeeit, whitey is evil"
>>
File: 1438939352270.gif (587 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1438939352270.gif
587 KB, 500x281
>>72435422
You know what to do now...
>>
>>72435422
Protest the grade. In college, the squeaky wheel gets the grease.
>>
>>72435422

You spent a lot of time making this bait thread.

For that, you deserve a (You).
>>
> shitskin says that whites deserved to be enslaved by sandniggers

When is the day of the rope going to happen?
>>
File: edge bird.jpg (66 KB, 500x579) Image search: [Google]
edge bird.jpg
66 KB, 500x579
>>72435422

You did what you had to do.

Things like this are important to give you perspective and realize the kind of beast you're dealing with.

They don't care about facts or numbers or statistics. They've been conditioned to think that is literally oppressive (and I mean the word literally).

That rage you feel inside is moral indignation. They all want you dead, they all want you beat up to a pulp on the street, they all want what is your because they envy you. You remind them of everything they wish they were.
>>
>>72435422
Never go into a debate with sjw's and sheboons in the first place.

>>72435866
This
>>
>>72435422

You have a solid case for the removal of the professor. Use it.
>>
>>72435422
>Taking a liberal arts class with a female professor
>Ever

Everyone point and laugh lmao
>>
>>72436220
It's a required class for history majors and she's the only one that teaches it, I'm being serious.
>>
>>72435422

>I'm talking about my 4th great grandfather and how he ran a plantation (with slaves)

Here's where you fucked up, OP. You got a C because you're an idiot
>>
>>72435866
seriously go to the dean

Make sure before you go tell him what happened and plan what action you want taken.
>>
>>72435422
muh heritage personified
>>
>>72436439
The nature of his assignment was talking about his family history though. That's an interesting part of his history and I would have liked to hear it even if it offends some worthless nog
>>
>>72436439
Right, because the ethical thing for an historian to do is just ignore things that happened because it might be inconvenient for him if he talks about it. Idiot. I'm not going to censor my family history because it triggers people.

My family has fought and died for this country in nearly ever major war since the French and Indian War, and I am a descendant of Prussian nobility. I don't bow to niggers and SJWs. I've more right to be here than they do.
>>
whitey btfo

get rekt
>>
>>72435866
He has the right idea. Go to your dean with your presentation, and complain. Tell him you are being penalized because someone else interrupted your presentation with a political related objection that your professor agreed with.
>>
>>72436620
So, you gonna go to the Dean or keep crying about it, wench?
>>
>>72436439
>Get told to talk about family history
>Idiot for telling the truth
>"You would have gotten an A, but facts are racist"

Are you joking or no?
>>
File: 1460231158606.jpg (39 KB, 636x651) Image search: [Google]
1460231158606.jpg
39 KB, 636x651
I made the mistake of taking a sociology class with a black female professor, thought it was going to be about how social systems work but it's just white guilt: the class. Nigs hoot and carry on loudly while openly making jokes about white people and the majority of whites are white guilt accepting cucks that say nothing, often times the entire class can turn on a student that speaks out. Fucking suck.
>>
>>72435422
HA, and yet the portuguese transported 6 million slaves compared to america 300k

how the fuck are your niggers so buttblasted they're the ones who got the best deal of the lot
>>
>>72437336
I know a guy who took a History of Africa class. It was like /pol/ memes, plenty of we wyz kangz, Egyptians were black, Greeks were black, European colonialism was evil, Africans discovered America.

University is a joke.
>>
>>72435422
>my family descends from aristocracy, we've been in America since the 1700s and have noble roots

Not bad, your highness.
>>
>>72435422

>not going with the narrative until you have power or influence to change shit

i was like that ~10y ago
>>
>>72435422
>paying for worthless classes
You deserved it tbqh
>>
>>72437822
Fuck you Hans, your ancestors probably used to be our serfs
>>
>>72439361
So you going to do something or keep crying on /pol/?
>>
>>72437336
I took a History of Colonial Latin America because I assumed it was going to be an overarching class about the political and economic forces that shaped modern Latin America.

Instead we focused 75% of the time on specific individuals, usually women or blacks who escaped slavery, and our final essay was to list how Africans, Mestizo and Women were oppressed by the colonial regimes, not even joking.

So I didn't fucking do it.
>>
>>72435422
My presentation would be so fucking shit

>My dad's parents fled post-nazi germany and they never spoke about their life in germany
>My mom's mom fled world war II austria and she never spoke about what happened
>My mom's dad fled ukraine because stalin and he never spoke about it because he was afraid that USSR spies would find him
>oh and they all died like 20 years ago so I can't ask them about it
>>
File: gggg.jpg (72 KB, 799x805) Image search: [Google]
gggg.jpg
72 KB, 799x805
>>72439361
You think? Then where are your apologies and reparations?
>>
>>72435583
this
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.