[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The yellow pill: conservatism and liberal are fake ideologies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: truth is victory.jpg (5 KB, 196x195) Image search: [Google]
truth is victory.jpg
5 KB, 196x195
The yellow pill: conservatism and liberal are fake ideologies used by the elite to control the unwashed masses like you.

Divide and conquer.

Do you feel glad you've been duped?

There is no red pill and blue pill. There is the truth: the yellow one.
>>
>>72435228
good idea. bilderberg group is right and left. it doesnt fucking matter either way.
>>
>>72435228

>caffeine pills

w e w
>>
>>72435228
Except the elites are almost all internationalists retard.
>>
>>72435325
>good idea

but it will be fought tooth and nail because the liberal/conservative fraud meme has been so useful for such a long time
>>
>>72435493
>Except the elites are almost all internationalists retard.
that has nothing to do with my point
>>
>>72435561
>>72435493
>>72435325
>>72435228
Oh wow.

Rich people are completely out of touch with common problems.

I'm so shocked.

/pol/ hold me tightly I think I'm being pilled..
>>
>>72435886
nothing to do with my point

again

maybe extract your head from your rear end before opening your mouth to speak?
>>
>>72435228
>liberals pushing the 3rd party or don't vote meme
>election year

Yup
>>
>>72436028
how banal can you get?
>>
>>72435403
it's obviously just a visual representation of the point
>>
>>72435228
the whole red pill/blue pill thing is divide and conquer 101

actually makes me feel kind of ashamed that most of /pol/ actually seems to enjoy falling for it

I mean, come on guys
you're better than this
>>
>>72436817
>I mean, come on guys
>you're better than this
given that I'm the only one I've ever seen make the point of this topic I wouldn't be so sure
>>
>>72436018
Your point is that internationalists run a sort of controlled opposition in which case both sides ultimately don't benefit you (reader); the young, male twenty something guy either in uni, struggling for a job or hating the one he's got.

I
Know
This
Shit

It works because the people running policy and doctrine and popularizing it in the media and being elected are all completely out of touch with you and your problems, nor do they particularly care because either they're so wrapped up in ideologue they can't see past their anus or because they honestly dont care about you, nor have they seen a human interest story starring someone of your demographic.

Yeah, dude, life is suffering get over it.
>>
>>72437288
>life is suffering get over it.
an empty point

maybe you might try to be more creative and post something useful?
>>
>>72438003
You want useful? You want direction? First you have to get yourself in a position of power, that's the pill you're peddling here. Hopelessness.

Enjoy.

On the other hand, vote for the third party! Liberal democrats will probably pick up this year I hope. It'd be fun if so.
>>
>>72435228
>conservatism and liberal are fake ideologies
I disagree here. the ideologies are real, but the parties that claim to represent them are grossly inaccurate in substance and policy but you are right that the majority of people who adhere to the parties are in fact useful idiots
>>
>>72435228

What you just described falls under redpill dumbshit. Next time take more than one day away from reddit and don't think
>Hurr red means conservative blue means democrat
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.