[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are Bibles legal? Isn't it encouraging genocide and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: muhbible.jpg (606 KB, 1080x1529) Image search: [Google]
muhbible.jpg
606 KB, 1080x1529
Why are Bibles legal? Isn't it encouraging genocide and shit?

>inb4 ameritard comes talking about his freedumb of speech without realizing hate speech isn't free speech
>>
>>72432289

-5/10
>>
>>72432289
Oy vey, why are you trying to ban the Torah?
Are you an anti-semite?
>>
>>72432289
God doesn't tell us to kill them, only that they will surely die.
The Father will judge them in the end and they will burn in hell.
Christ tells us to love our neighbor as ourselves, even if we hate the sins they commit.
>>
>>72432289
>old testament
Literally the book of the Jews.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (139 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
139 KB, 1280x720
>>72432392
All real Christians are
>>
>>72432289
>hate speech isn't free speech

Fuck off cuck. You're the reason why the governments of Europe can still oppress its people and deny them their basic human right to freedom of speech.
>>
>>72432289
Jewish ceremonial laws, that don't have to be enforced anymore, although the morality behind them still applies.
>>
>Finns trying to shitposting

Stick to saunas and Mongolian cuisine.
>>
>>72432464
this
>>
>>72432289
The world would be better without religion in the same way it would be better under communism. Both are pretty much perfect in concept but get royally fucked by how awful most people are when left to their own whims.

Communism was brought down by the very thing it was designed to get rid of; leaders with too much power. Religion, ALL religion, is useless and causes way too much death except for the fact that it keeps evil motherfuckers from completely giving in to their base impulses. The older I get the more I realize that faith serves to hold back awful deeds by scaring stupid people into not murdering and fucking in the streets.

Humanity is mostly terrible. Very few people would ever do anything nice EVER unless they got something out of it.
>>
>>72432464
>bible says they will surely die
>homos get aids and die
And people say the bible isn't real?
>>
Let's prove God and where to look for Him.
Rome persecutes christians.
The inquisition and witch hunts persecute "witches" and "devil worshippers" that do "magic" (miracles) - Notice the date when black death appeared.
Psychiatry still hasn't been proven to have a clinical test that objectively defines who has a "mental illness" all we have is some photographs, and lots of words where "maybe" "could be" "must have" and other "probablys" appear. And those meds are known (search the internet) to make you unhappy, suicidal, anhedonic, etc.

It is still the same persecution of the same christians but merely pretending.

The bible says (and it has been modified to hell and back by those who hate mankind) that the devil hates humans.

Let's see an example:

Serve your enemies, love your enemies, be poor, be dumb, give your money away. Do not make sure if this is actually God, you do not try and test that, it is "sin", humilliate yourself everywhere and die a virgin, be struck painfully by everyone and don't defend yourself and give the other cheek. God is "testing" you, not punishing you for following the wrong path. Pleasure is bad, suffering good. Your sexuality is evil.

So, in short, pleasure is "evil" and suffering "good", anyone able to tell me if these are not the words of a hellish fiend that hates you and takes you for a fool?

When you look for God and the true Christ, you look with faith and skepticism, omnipotence is omnipotence, and a lack of convincing miracles is impotence, and you look from the perspective of freedom, from the one where you are loved and desired as you are. And trust no one (especially not your family) that doesn't prove perfectly that comes from God, you will be able to do miracles yourself when you know it all and all is correct.
>>
>>72434592
And if you insist on going the jesus route: I was punished with sickness, I got 200kg fat in some 2 years (you DON'T get this fat eating in two years), pain, misery, illness, idiocy, dormancy, desire to kill myself, desire to get cancer, desire to go to hell. That doesn't sound like God's blessing at all, and much less if He then "abandons" you to send you to "evil", when you desperately call Him for help. And yes, my life has improved severely after going the alleged "evil" way.

And just so you know what kind of aberations you're dealing with:

>God makes humans
>These are my sons, you are to serve them, as usual you have my power at your disposal, so really, no effort, no nothing.
>No, we will kill them, hunt them, hurt them, torture them, deprive them of pleasure, revile them, make themselves hate themselves and their nature and much more!

Oh wow, why is there a hell?

Don't trust the names of the bible, handle with care the bible if you do actually decide to read it, and see how people want at any cost that you avoid this path.

>God isn't real

This means in your language: Be stupid, do not seek, do not try, trust me, you're better off being stupid and dying dumbly, do not actually do the smart thing and check for yourself, be dumb for me.

Things they claim:

The rich do not go to heaven: Apparently a person that's loaded as fuck is under God's wrath.
People that have lots of sex of different kinds that aren't authorized in the bible go to hell: Apparently a person that's enjoying this much is being punished.
Because you see, people hate bad things:
Riches? Nobody wants them.
Sex? Everybody hates it.
Being beaten to a pulp while turning the other cheek? Oh yeah, everybody does this.
>>
>>72434629
>the rich do not go to heaven
He just said it's difficult kek.
You're proving the point with your drivel.
>>
>>72434629
>And if you insist on going the jesus route:
He is the only way.
>I was punished with sickness
From God?
>I got 200kg fat in some 2 years (you DON'T get this fat eating in two years)
Obviously you can.
>pain
Everyone has pain, even people who are destined to go to hell.
>misery, illness, idiocy, dormancy
These things happen.
>desire to kill myself, desire to get cancer, desire to go to hell
It looks like you've taken ownership of the enemy's thoughts as your own.
>>
Through Jesus the God became less vicious than he was in the old testament.
>>
>>72432974

t. william blakstone
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.