[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Genetic Engineering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 7
File: geneticengineering.jpg (15 KB, 398x239) Image search: [Google]
geneticengineering.jpg
15 KB, 398x239
Why are people on here so hellbent on ensuring a future for the white "race" when genetic engineering is just around the corner and we'll be able to engineer humans with whatever desired traits or characteristics that we can think of? China already has a head start on this while Europeans are distracted by trivial problems at best.

Looks like the future belongs to Asia, folks.

Keep living in the 19th century, /pol/.
>>
>>72431413
"I fucking love science" as much as the next goy, but genetic engineering rustles my jimmies hardcore.

It seems like we can really fuck things up on a massive scale and end up unable to fix them.
>>
>>72431983
How would we fuck up?
>>
>>72431983
really though, having a custom made baby would be expensive as shit. we'ld still have huge stocks of unmodified humans to fall back on.
>>
>>72432091
We would be jacking with a massively complex system that we don't fully understand. I'll leave you to imagine what we could fuck up.

I'm not against genetic engineering by any means, I would love to be a Spartan-II class human. I just want other people to work out all the kinks first before I genetically engineer my offspring.
>>
>>72432536
In a free-market economy, the cost would become reasonably inexpensive as companies compete with each other; this is provided that the government doesn't over-regulate it.

Exponential growth, my man.
>>
>>72432747
how many yachts do you own? surely you have many because of the free market.
>>
>>72432695
Right. I was talking about a hypothetical reality in which all the kinks and complications have been surpassed and a significant amount of testing has been done to completely ensure no failures.

That's also the future we're headed towards.
>>
>>72432892
I don't understand the argument you're trying to make.
>>
>>72431413
I actually agree with this: genetic engineering is probably the only way we'll be able to escape the genetic dead weight of insanely stupid niggers and females and actually colonize planets other than Earth. We can't outbreed the nigs so we must make them smarter and less violent and enhance our own abilities at the same time.
>>
>>72432892
here's your thread pal:

>>72431440
>>
File: redpill.jpg (15 KB, 520x390) Image search: [Google]
redpill.jpg
15 KB, 520x390
>>72431413
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C00oZ3f0fCg
>>
>>72433003
Oh well, in that case, sign me up. If there is a advantage to be had, I want it.
>>
>>72433048
Yes. I would actually go as far as to say that once we've eliminated all that genetic dead weight, we'll start seeing a stabilisation in population growth; quality of life will be increased, which is also correlated to the amount of offspring you produce.
>>
>>72433032
that even in a free market economy, some items are still luxuries that are out of reach of the common man.

Having somebody do a custom detailing of you and your m8s dna to make a nice baby is just that, a custom job.

Do you have a custom built car and bespoke clothing? If not you're probably in the old fashioned baby making class with the rest of us.
>>
>>72433175
>somebody implied the free market might not be able to provide everything for everybody no matter what it is they must be a comuniss it can do everything reeeee

No. That's not the thread for me. You're a retard.
>>
>>72433362
Have you ever considered that it's because there's no huge demand for yachts and luxury items? Your average individual couldn't buy a computer in the 1960's because it was a luxury; the computer in your cellphone today is a million times cheaper and a thousand times more powerful. That's a billion fold increase in price performance of computing. That's what capitalism does; if the public wants it, there will be an incentive to make it for cheaper and better.
>>
>>72433858
>That's a billion fold increase in price performance of computing.
oh thank you for that insightful information that I've never heard before friend.

Was your cellphone custom made for you on a custom chip then? Surely it must for this to be relevant at all to my point. We already mass produce humans on the cheap, you want a custom job that takes time and effort from an expert, it's gonna cost you a premium.
>>
>>72434316
t. Luddite
I bet you're annoyed at those pesky horseless carriages, too
>>
>>72434316
Of course you're going to have to pay a premium in the beginning.

My argument is that the price and quality is going to improve considerably as time moves on and companies compete with each other to produce the best product for the best price.
>>
>>72432536
But what if the baby doesn't identify with what it was engineered to be.
>>
>>72434615
pls stop
>>
>>72434615
Oh, also, furries.
>>
>>72434492
7/10
>>
File: bryan fury sad.gif (520 KB, 505x225) Image search: [Google]
bryan fury sad.gif
520 KB, 505x225
>None of this technology will work for you so you'll never me smart, handsome, and have a life 10x of what humans normally have.

Why should I care to invest in this so these kids will grow up to look at me as literal garbage? Moreso than people already do that is?
>>
>>72434615
I don't think identity politics is going to play a huge role in the future. I also don't see why a healthy, high-IQ'd human would resort to that type of thinking.
>>
>>72434705
>Trials in Tainted Space will happen in your lifetime
Can't wait for genetic splicing, especially forced body transformstions
>>
>>72432695
>>72433003
He's right though, the very nature of nature itself is that it self-optimizes things that are so convoluted as that they can never be understood by human intelligence, the only way to "improve" on nature is to allow natural selection to take place.
>>
>>72434840
It only takes one SJW in those labs to "correct" the "injustices ".
>>
Implying I care about care about the future of the white race when I can create a 8 feet tall superhuman son to destroy my enemies

Genetic engineering rules
>>
>>72434819
>Your altruism is shining so bright it's blinding me

Because we want to ensure the survival and continuation of our species...

I don't see why they would look at us as literal garbage when we're the ones that will catapult them into a new golden age for humanity.
>>
>>72434999
Haha you don't even understand evolution
Please google the theory of evolution, it only favors things that are 'good enough' for the environment, and simple enough to not waste a fuckton of energy
>>
>>72435144

Sweden, your way of thinking worries me sometimes.
>>
>>72434998
Would get snek tail for fun and murder.
Maybe venom and an immunity thereto as well.
>>
>>72434999
I think you're just building barriers when you allow your presumptions to create a limited mindset like that; that exact same mindset is why Europe had its Dark Ages.

People didn't believe that we would be able to fly, but we did. Science feeds on our ignorance and seeks to close the gaps in our knowledge.
>>
>>72434615
it triggers me that you're this stupid canabro
>>
>>72431413
Wasn't there a movie about this shit,
>>
>>72435805
Are you thinking about Gattaca? :)

Great movie.
>>
>>72435702
'twas but a jest.
>>
>>72431413
>China develops Genetic Engineering tech
>makes all their citizens 6'2" Aryan gods
Yes, why are we worried?
>>
>>72431413
Sweden looking forward to genetically engineered sex change.
>>
>>72435578
I'd go for a reptile genital slit so I could fit into girls clothes seamlessly :^)
>>
>>72431413
Well we will be engineering for white, European characteristics. So it will save time if they already exist. The Chinese will be going for the same characteristics as we will, but more Eurasian.
>>
>>72436227
Nah, would rather become a femanon with the transformation. Strongly consider regardless.
>>
>>72433003
Pollyanna lives in Sweden...
>>
>>72435026
I'm surprised nobody picked this up. Could have made a good discussion.
>>
>>72436544
>Russian Roulette but instead of a bullet it injects you with genetic changing serum
I'd play the fuck out of that

Genital slits are high test anyway
>>
>>72436863
Nah. Fun, but too easy to undo, so no thrill.
>>
>>72431413

Its not natural Somali bro. White people should not be engineered, they should be allowed to exist unhindered by mass immigration and without a homeland of their own.

Making there races with blue eyes and pale skin does not make them white. Humanity is a culmination of thousands of years of evolution and progress.

Throwing this away is what people here have a problem with.
>>
>>72437064
>Implying there won't be permanent genes
Instead of assassinating politicians all you'd have to do is turn them into a kitten and then they wouldn't be an issue
>>
>>72431413
Because white doesn't mean anything now, and when genetic engineering goes into place it'll mean even less.

>Muh 14/88
Like, it's as if /pol/ just likes really vague concepts to get angry about and likes to run itself through the mud.

>White nations for white people!
>Do you mean Europeans or Nordics or Germanics or ....?
>WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE, GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW
>>
>>72437483
You do realise that an engineered human will be indistinguishable from a human that isn't engineered, apart from the enhanced traits and characteristics? Just because it's not natural doesn't automatically make it bad. Bananas are also unnatural because they were domesticated by humans.

Your opinion is retarded. Like I stated in my original post, keep living in the 19th century.
>>
>>72437536
Natalia isn't one already.
>>
>>72437835
Forgot the
>implying
>>
White people are very creative and have interesting mind which lead to good thing and also bad thing. It lead to destructive irrationality like the SJW as example

We will use some good white gene but we must isolate what makes the SJW or "liberal" person and discard these gene for pure Asian
>>
File: 1460907455288.gif (2 MB, 851x429) Image search: [Google]
1460907455288.gif
2 MB, 851x429
>>72431413
Like circumcision, it is a violation of natural law. You cannot tamper with a sentient life form before it bares its full ability to choose to or not to have alterations implemented.
>>
>>72437957
>Natural law
No such thing exists
Now shut up and take your mandatory government pussification pills
>>
>>72437676
It brings them satisfaction because they think they're a part of a greater movement, kek. They're no better than SJWs; different side of the same coin. They are incapable of critical thinking and coming to their own conclusions, so the best they can do is resort to their pathetic rhetoric, recycled memes, and inaccurate facts.

In reality, the majority of the people here are nothing but circle jerking millennial NEETs and keyboard warriors stuck in their parents basements; they indulge in infeasible daydreams of restoring the Third Reich (topfuckingkek). If you're over the age of 30 and partake in these deluded fantasies then you should do the gene pool a favour and hang yourself.
>>
in the distant distant future darkskins will be pretty much extinct. a few million curiosities amongst billions of whites. that's a long, long ways away though, and the scales may tip dark for a while.
>>
>>72438090
These are the types of people we're dealing with...
>>
File: grs.jpg (11 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
grs.jpg
11 KB, 400x300
>mfw my parents wanted me to be genetically modified
>mfw i grow up to be a GRS child.
>mfw we created a new race of sub-human superbeings.
>>
>>72437957
Right, and I'm sure you don't take medication because it's not natural, right?
>>
>>72437957
So if an offspring carries the alleles for a genetic disorder, why shouldn't we use gene therapy at the zygotic level to treat it before it's born? you're opposed to tampering with sentient life even when the implications are life or death?
>>
File: Liquid.jpg (35 KB, 163x427) Image search: [Google]
Liquid.jpg
35 KB, 163x427
>>72433201
>You can't fight your genes...
>>
File: banana.jpg (58 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
banana.jpg
58 KB, 480x320
>>72437819
Except natural bananas look different from engineered bananas.
>>
>>72437819

Appearance means nothing. You have no clue about Genetics. We know so little still. Yes certain genes can be edited and spliced, but that is far from the whole package.

Fucking Sweden.

Thinks its ok to import and breed with niggers - we'll just bleach babies in future to look like Swedes.
>>
>>72440226
That's the point I was trying to make.
>>
>>72440377
Kek, I know far more about genetics than you, Aleksei. You still didn't address my point.
>>
>>72431413
KHAN!!
>>
>>72440226
store bought bananas are the product selective breading not gene splicing
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.