[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are Jews really god's chosen people if so what is their mission?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 11
File: download (29).png (2 KB, 209x241) Image search: [Google]
download (29).png
2 KB, 209x241
Are Jews really god's chosen people if so what is their mission?
>>
>be god's chosen people
>worship false idols

Nah
>>
>>72431245

If Jews were gods chosen people why did god send Jesus?
>>
>>72431245
No, they really have nothing to do with the biblical tribes of Israel either.
Christ called them a "brood of vipers".
Effectively they're the Pharisees.

The children of Israel are probably Islamic goatfuckers unaware they could have the world if they'd follow God's will.
>>
Just another piece in the board.
>>
god is the master troll. it must have something to do with that.
>>
>>72431245
John 8:44 is very clear about the nature of the Jews:

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."
>>
>>72431245
>Are the Jews Gods chosen people?
If you hold the torah to be true, then yes.
>What is the mission of the Jews?
Essentially, it's eternal repentance for the sin of knowledge; Jews as a people are supposed to represent the peak of morality of all peoples.

I.e., all other people should look upon the Jews as the model to base their own laws upon.
>>
To create a new world while they wait for the Jewish messiah who will lead them into war against the goyim which they will destroy and experience an eternal world kingdom where Jews reign supreme.
>>
>>72431784
God never chose the Jews for anything, quite the contrary, HE ABSOLUTELY HATES them all....
They Hate the European Race because they all know intrinsically that the White European Race are the true descendants of Adam !! That's not supposed to be a statement of superiority, just the truth. Just as the Jews have committed the fraud all over the world and STOLE the heritage of the TRUE chosen people... these scumbag Jews are from satan's son Cain which is EXACTLY what Christ told the entire world in John 8:44 but no one even bothered to actually READ the bible, that is how these sons of satan have pulled off their GREAT DECEPTION. The Jewish Race are Satans Children in the flesh !! They have a REAL HOLOCAUST coming the day Christ who was a NON-JEW GENTILE returns...An EPIC holocaust!
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 640x480
>>72431245
according to their faith, yes they are. and you are not chosen, goy. being the chosen people means that god gave israel to the jews. this isnt tin foil hat jewminati stuff. this covenant is central to their faith and they are very open about it. no one bothers to look. this isnt even deep knowledge or anything but its completely ignored by the mainstream
>>
>>72431973
I don't even know what is satire anymore.
>>
>>72431380
what false idol?
>>72431245
silly goyim we are not telling you that
>>72431501
he didn't jesus was just a false prophet
>>72431560
nope
>>72431725
john is a false prophet
not of false testament (new testament) is valid
>>72431784
close enough
>>72431796
close enough but a new better world not a new world order just make small improvements. and not all the goyim have to fight us.
>>
File: image.jpg (168 KB, 1600x888) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168 KB, 1600x888
>>72431973
actually jews are more concerned with drawing their lineage to shem, hence the word "semitic" (shem=sem=semitic source: wiki: shem). im fact all abrahamic religions all acknowledge eachother as descendents of abraham. no ones denying it
>>
>>72431973
if Jesus was not a Jew why does the false testament say he descended from David?
>>72432137
true
>>72432416
all of it. 4chan is entirely satire. no one masturbates to shemales. no one is really a nazi. no one is really from the JIDF
>>
>>72431245
Jews are, the satanist that hide behind that kike star aren't Jews tho
>>
>>72432137
The jews literally were kicked out of israel by God almighty for not accepting Jesus Christ.

The Rabbi of Jerusalem when approached by the UN who wanted to make a jewish state in the sinai, stated that it was AN AFFRONT TO GOD to create a jewish state in israel.
>>
>>72432745
Ancient Israelites were not Jews.

Source: http://www.ancestraljourneys.org/ancientjewishdna.shtml
>>
>>72431245
Remember that the state of Israel does not have anything to do with the jews in bible
>>
>>72432745
I masturbate to shemales
>>
The Jews turned their back to God so God turned away from them.
>>
>>72432928
did you realy post a dozen cases from the same grave as proof?
>>
>>72432915
what was the rabbis name so that i can look this up?
>>
>>72432745
>>72432915
Like just goddamn, it's like this

>Jews were kicked out of Israel for not accepting Jesus Christ
>Therefore when a rabbi was asked about Zionism he rejected it because above

I mean, goddamn, Israel isn't supposed to exist as is by the extremely devout because the return to Israel is supposed to be lead by a messiah. It's sort of like I always find it interesting that no one on /pol/ asks

>Why don't the Jews tear down the dome of the rock?
And the answer is that the extremely devout believe this is blasphemy and the site is no longer as holy and the Zionists are not willing to fight a holy war to do so.

>>72433035
This, more or less.
>>
>>72432495
>Jesus was a false prophet
Keep telling yourself kikeman.
Also daily reminder that every Kike shill on /pol/ uses the same shitty rhetoric concerning Palestine
Kike:Pls like us westerners,we are removing kebab here like omg. Palestinians are barbarians for choosing terrorism as a tool for liberation.Only commies support them and its like 2016 goyim.
Me: Did you forget about Irgun you retard?
Kike: FUCK YOU,YOU FUCKING FAGGOT ITS NOT THE SAME AT ALL.FUCK YOU GOYIM,BURN IN HELL.
Time to reheat the ovens.
>>
>>72433113
liar
JIDF please leave
>>
The Jews...are the pet project of the first alien race to interact with humans. The Gnostics did a fair good job of explaining this.

Unfortunately for them, the covenant they made with their "god" was a pact of slavery, for themselves, through themselves, unto the masses. Human beings with in-human minds, being directed for the purpose of subjugating the world as is foretold. Why though? Only one people were *chosen*, in that, they agreed to what was done to them, from there, the disease has spread.

What is it? Toxoplasmosis. This is the bug which is re-shaping the human condition from one of attunement with nature, to its divorce from and re-wedding with technology.

Humans are not supposed to be where they are today. This development of "culture" and technology that we see today is purely artificial and a result of the alien infection. Humans alive today are watching a movie, not participating. The Jews are the crew for this movie, the aliens (Archons) which delegated them this power assure that it continues.

You fight the Jew, you're fighting a extraterrestrial force, you've heard the term inter dimensional beings before, which is what this is, a fight for the human mind. The Jews surrendered their humanity millennia ago, all that's left is a vague shell of a human, existing in body only.
>>
>>72431245
The term "Jew" was created from the "Iudea" province of the Roman Empire. People living in the times of the Old Testament didn't call themselves Jews. In fact, Jews dislike christians because they think that christians stole the Old Testament from them
>>
>>72433409
>In fact, Jews dislike christians because they think that christians stole the Old Testament from them

Hahaha, oh god what?
>>
>>72433300
Are you saying it was common to bury gentiles (from northern Europe) in ancient Israelite fashion in ancient Israel?

There are hundreds of tombs in Israel but you fools won't let the truth get out that the remains are of European ancestry. Something about disturbing remains because it disrupts the resurrection. What a foolish notion!
>>
>>72432495
since you bring up the term "false testament," I've been curious lately, what do the jews call the old testament? they cant call it that. do they call it the hebrew bible? tanakh? is anything more important than the old testament? like the talmud?
>>
>>72431245
Well Jesus was a Jew.. So yea.
>>
>>72433387
you realize a strawman argument is when you start talking to yourself like that and making up dialogue that never happened, right?

just letting you know if you ever decide to seek out knowledge beyond shit you make up in your head
>>
>>72433767
>this counts as a strawman
>you did the research and actually read pro-Israel shilling in your own Congress and the reasoning they use to explain it away
>there is a single debate/essay/article on the entire internet where a kike gives an answer to this
I dare you,I double dare you you fat burger,find me a counterexample.
>>
>>72433386
zionist are to secular to fight a holy war

also if this is what they think then the major migration of jews left is for american jews to come here. and what you are saying is it will be lead by the messiah... so... the messiah is american?
that would explain why he'll come ridding on a silver cloud instead of a plane.
>>72433035
yes it does
>>72433387
he did not fulfill the prophecies about the coming of the messiah.
the idea of a second coming is literally you agreeing to this concept.
also, yes there was a terrorist organization lead by Jews. when we got power we dismantled it. when they tried to smuggle in arms we fired at their ship killing a few dozen Jews. when Palestine got freedom in Gaza the got Hamas elected and Hamas is now a government using terrorist tactics
>>
>>72431245
>Gods chosen people
>God sent his son down to earth
>Jews jew'd and successfully conspired to kill him using the Romans

Nah brah
>>
File: image.jpg (342 KB, 517x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
342 KB, 517x768
>>72433403
>The Jews...
>...

the ellipses is my favorite part. its as if you paused for a second to reflect on the shame and regret of your tinfoil hat and then realized you wont be able to stop yourself from going off on your tangent
>>
>>72433403
>tfw grey aliens are probably our future.
>or may be, they are just an example of what's to come to this planet and it's inhabitants.
but that's if we assume you are correct.
>>
>>72431245
they are in their head
>>
>>72433403
>not even touching this
----->/x/
>>72433409
yes and it was the state of Judea before the 10 tribes got removed
>>72433536
the foolish notion because Jews have European genetics?
i don't even understand your argument.
furthermore, slave markets were abundant and Rome controlled Crimea and more at the time.
cheap slaves would be burried were ever they died.
>>72433559
the bible or "ha-ta-na-ch"
ch being the flem sound
its short for "Torah ne-vee-eem ktoo-veem" which mean Torah prophets writings
the Torah is above all else, the rest may have mistakes. we have 3000 year old scrolls of the Torah but the bible was written during the Persian age.
>>
>>72434046
Exodus 13:21:
And the LORD went before them by day in a pillar of a cloud, to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light; to go by day and night:

A Pillar of Fire was one of the manifestations of the presence of the God of Israel in the Torah, the five books of Moses which appear at the beginning of the Old Testament Bible.

explain "the pillar of cloud and fire."
in my opinion that's a cylindrical UFO, being piloted by aliens.

imho, old testament is the story of a schizophrenic tribe's alien abduction incident.

also, as far as new testament is concerned, i believe Jesus never existed.

Of course, i do love jesus' message of love and harmony though. and i think following that message is what makes you a Christian, and not believing that a man existed.
>>
>>72434778

wrong you are on a low fucking level faggot
>>
>>72431245
>Are Jews really god's chosen people
Read up on it in The Good Book:
After being chosen by God they disappointed God several times and were dropped as his favourite people.

The chosen people phase was a short period around 1200 BC - 800 BC.
>>
>>72434971
nice arguments.
i have seen the light of day because of you.
>>
>>72434778
Jesus existed
was he magic? maybe there are false prophets who did magic the ancients did not understand. no account exists of his magic except in the false testament.
some rabbis claim we have a record of marry's premarital boyfriend
>>
>>72434046
If a messiah was Persian; why not American?
>>
>>72434013
not denying irgun.

just saying you presented a made up dialogue which usually leads to strawman arguments.

in fact would you like to point out where kikes got butthurt over anyone bringing up irgun? not denying it didnt happened, just honestly curious.
>>
File: images (5).jpg (39 KB, 432x336) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
39 KB, 432x336
>>72434713
>i don't even understand your argument.
Ancient Israelites were white, blonde haired, blue eyed people and the population they are closest related to in modern times is northern European Germanic white people who share the same features.
>Roman slaves from northern Europe buried in a wealthy mans tomb in ancient Judea
Not likely.
>>
>>72435111
you missed explaining the pillar thing.
>>
>>72434046
>he did not fulfill the prophecies about the coming of the messiah.
No,he did not fulfill the prophecies according to the pharisees and that is exactly why he was not universally acknowledged as a Messiah.
>the idea of a second coming is literally you agreeing to this concept
Except it is not. Have you read any Christian theology at all? Second coming is not the Messianic coming that the Jews expect,sorry to break this to you.
>also, yes there was a terrorist organization lead by Jews
Yes ,you are right.
>when we got power we dismantled it
And of course you cant even finish your thought without going full retard. You literally integrated Irgun back into the IDF you fucking faggots.
>when they tried to smuggle in arms we fired at their ship killing a few dozen Jews
>when they tried to smuggle
>when they tried
But they were smuggling arms since their inception 2 decades earlier. Galili was pissed because the shekels flow through smuggling was not controlled and at that point Begin de facto started to integrate most of the forces directly to IDF. Those who were arrested were let free a week after that and they were reintegrated into the IDF like nothing happened.Nobody got any heat because of their activity.
>when Palestine got freedom in Gaza the got Hamas elected and Hamas is now a government using terrorist tactics
Did it occur to you that it is because you are unrightfully there you fag? Did it even once occur that it is not normal that you occupied a country which was not yours for 2 millenia? They were promised liberty after the WW2,as did the Jews,but they were not lucky enough to have shekels in their purses.
If you think that the world is going to forget about the Lavon Affair,about the criminal Eichmann kidnapping (which is casus belli btw.),about the Mossad killing off Iranian nuclear scientists etc. you are dead wrong.
>>
>>72435135
what? persian? link needed
>>
To enslave all degenerate gentiles
>>
>>72431245
God explicitly states that the Jews are his chosen people and his covenant with him is everlasting. You cannot call yourself a Christian (or Mormon or many other offshoots of Judaism) without believing this, since denying it is tantamount to not believing the Bible is the word of God. Maybe Muslims can since they believe the Bible has been corrupted (which is pretty funny relative to the Koran, but that is another topic of discussion).

It has even been Catholic policy for decades: "In concrete terms this means that the Catholic Church neither conducts nor supports any specific institutional mission work directed towards Jews."
http://www.vatican.va/roman_curia/pontifical_councils/chrstuni/relations-jews-docs/rc_pc_chrstuni_doc_20151210_ebraismo-nostra-aetate_en.html#6._The_Church%E2%80%99s_mandate_to_evangelize_in_relation_to_Judaism
>>
>>72433500
Dunno, I remember reading that from a jewish convert to christianity Fabrice Hadjadj
>>
>>72434713
thanks jewbro. you say the rest of the writings are mistakes? is that an extreme view? any jews think they arent mistakes? also im not a crazy christfag or anything but I've also been wondering lately what modern jews think of the pharisees if you care to comment.
>>
>>72435177
alright lets say.
why don't Ashkenazi Jews fit the description?
also look at the pic, it's a hat not blond hair
also were they burried with stuff or just as is?
>>72435209
schizophrenia has nothing to do with your answer. you claim the opposite, aliens did respond.
cloud of smoke could be dust from lifted by the exhaust.

no idea how and why this would happen though.
>>
>>72435462
I went to a Catholic school lead by missionary monks were we learned that the Bible is NOT the word of God. It was instead written by people, which explains the many contradictions and discrepancies. They also taught us how to look out for those.
And, btw, I lost two of my religious education teachers because they were called into the Vatican to work there.
>>
>>72431245
>Are Jews really god's chosen people if so what is their mission?

If you believe in Jewish myths than the Jews are the chosen people because they wrote the myths and proclaimed this.
>>
>>72433403
been reading alot about gnosticism. care to explain where they say jews are the pet project of the first alien race to interact with humans? id really be grateful and would love to read this
>>
>>72433590
He was semitic
>>
Old Testament is Jewish Nationalism.

New Testament was written by a Jewish SJW who said their Nationalist faith is now multiracial and available to everywhere in the world.

I can see why Jews hate them.
>>
>>72435166
But I have lead that exact conversation way too many times on /pol/ and irl. As for the kikes going berserk when Palestine/terrorism is brought up you have loads of that on the internet.Google it nigga. Also,since you are living in Burgerland and you have 2% of Kikes in your country,ask your kike friend/aquintance about Lehi,Irgun,the fact that Begin was prime minister of Israel,Lavon affair,Deir Yassin massacre,Lord Moyne assassination,USS Liberty,Ankara document,Haavara Agreement etc. and look at their faces. You will have a mini kikebomb leaving a crater of atleast 6 gorririon kilometers in diameter. You have been warned.
>>
>>72436149
topkek way of putting it.
>>
Yes, HOWEVER, their god is Satan.
>>
>>72435761
It's not a hat it's blonde hair combed back with a band around the forehead. Ashkenazi Jews may very well fit the description but that is because they have been living in northern Europe for so long. To put it another way Ashkenazi Jews are derived from the Israelites, not the other way around. The tomb is the tomb of a shroud, believed to be a family tomb, you can find more info here: http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0008319
>>
>>72435879
Catholicism is different of course, since they also hold tradition as just as important as scripture. The Bible is important insofar as it jives with their beliefs, baiscally.

>>72431725
That passage was about sinners, not Jews. Jesus was speaking to a group of Jews--some who believed and some did not--and attacking those Jews who were being hypocrites and not believing his claims without providing counter-arguments. Some believed he was possessed by a demon and wanted to kill him, and he chastised them for wanting to commit murder.
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+8:12-59
>>
>>72435225
reintegrated is not the same as free organizations. this move was meant to prevent a civil war. you can't act like terrorists under idf supervision.
>>72435225
as for justifying their struggle, even if so, and we are not going to get into that, that does not justify terrorism on civilians.

the world has forgotten about the lavon affiar. most of the world has forgotten half the stuff w bush did. but to address that point. people resigned afterwards, this was a major affair and lead to resigning of the priminister Moshe Sharet.
as for the Eichmann kidnapping, giving a war criminal responsible for a large part of the genocide of your people is casus belli as well. as for the killing of nuclear scientist, if they are responsible for what seems or seemed at the time like an attempt to build nukes for the use against you then this counts as pre-emptive strikes.

did i miss anything?
>>
>>72436342
since i live in burgerland i dont get that upset when some one points out mistakes america made in the past. lots of nations make mistakes. why would a jew freak out if i point out some fuck up shit they did in the past?
>>
>>72436415
Or Molech. Technically Molech.

>Tower of Babel
>Golden calf shrine
>Bull

It's clear as day.
>>
>>72436347
>topkek way of putting it.

That's exactly how it is.

Anyone that has read the bible can see that God Jesus is radically different than the Old Testament God. The Old and New are two contrary deities. One is Nationalist and warlike, the other is pacifist and multiracial. I wouldn't doubt if Bernie Sanders is Jesus's relative.
>>
>>72436640

All Old Testament bullshit that Jews denounce.
>>
>>72436598
>since they also hold tradition as just as important as scripture
Not in my experience, but there are many different fractions within Catholicism. I grew up with the Sacred Heart people who always say it's most important to live in the spirit of what Jesus said. Tradition wasn't important, our priest always walked around in an old sweater with a little silver cross pinned to it and never wore the typical collar. We also didn't have incense and whatnot.
>>
>>72431245
Mistranslation, read the Bible and you'll soon see. You know Jews were circumcised as a punishment too and American goys do the exact same for a multitude of meme reasons.
>>
"What is the secular basis of Judaism? Practical need, self-interest. What is the worldly religion of the Jew? Huckstering. What is his worldly God? Money.

We recognize in Judaism, therefore, a general anti-social element of the present time, an element which through historical development – to which in this harmful respect the Jews have zealously contributed – has been brought to its present high level, at which it must necessarily begin to disintegrate.

In the final analysis, the emancipation of the Jews is the emancipation of mankind from Judaism."

Bruno Bauer and karl Marx on the jewish question
https://www.marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1844/jewish-question/
>>
>>72431245
The people we currently call Jews are converts. No ties to the biblical jews.

Google Khazar
>>
>>72435290
not even close
>>72435709
the rest are not perfect word of god merely writing by people of the time.they may have mistakes in them. modern Jews see the pharisees as one of the two main-steam scholarly ways of thinking at the time , Jesus was considered part of the other mainstream opposition usual affiliated with the elites. he did nothing worthy of recording other then his miracles which were not recorded so we don't know if they really happened.
the pharasees were much more mainsteam to the point where they did have a vast majority believing them.
i would however not be surprised to learn of corruption as most people are not perfect and we seem power corrupts.
>>72435972
you could argue this
but don't forget Jesus's desiples wrote that Jesus was god so...
>>72436149
kek
>>
>>72436619
Jews are like cockroaches when you shine a light on them
>>
There are 15 million jews. And a billion who behave like them.
>>
>>72437456
>Jesus's desiples wrote that Jesus was god
No, they didn't. The first testaments weren't written until 50 or 70 AD. That's because at Jesus' time they all thought: The Messiah has come, so the end is near, no need to write something down.

By the time it finally got written down, there were lots of popular myths mixed in.
>>
>>72437103
lets see what the dr says:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUDU1X29SJU

also it doesn't hold water:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05cn9O1RNA0&list=PLf-IcqqCk-2bsE2uPk0E-C3vceIBdzrKF
>>
>>72436619
Because they are infallible as Gods chosen people.
>>72432137 This dude nailed the point. They literally think they were chosen by the God,that kind of selfcentered thinking can ,of course, backfire. You see,if you start listing all the historical occurences in which the Jews schemed or fucked up other nations/tribes and their complete lack of will to integrate in different cultures (this again stems from their religion) which caused great backlash through history. You can look at the causes of pogroms and views of historical figures on Jews. When you sum it all up you will ask yourself: "Like all reactionary movements antisemitism stemmed as a reaction to something and why is it necessarily a bad thing?". After that there is no coming back for you,you have crossed into the abyss. Also, fucked up shit Jews did and are doing are nullified by the 6 gorririon,did you forget about that,how could you, you antisemite?
>>72436611
>reintegrated is not the same as free organizations.
It literally means abolishing crime and leaving terrorists/killers/rapists with a clean slate. That alone is insulting to any intelligent person,let alone anything else.
> this move was meant to prevent a civil war.
They were never on a brink of civil war. That move was meant solely for consolidation of power. You scumbags appointed a terrorist,Begin,as a fucking prime minister in 1977. You sure got out on a limb to prevent that civil war.
>you can't act like terrorists under idf supervision.
http://www.crimesofwar.org/a-z-guide/arab-israeli-war/ You filthy lying kike.
>as for justifying their struggle, even if so, and we are not going to get into that, that does not justify terrorism on civilians
And this is why I love you hypocritical kikes. How do you justify Irgun/Lehi then? They murdered civilians in cold blood,do you condemn them too?
>>
>>72437582
less by our count
>>
>>72435051
this. I've always thought this is the reason why so much bad shit happens to 'em
>>
God doens't exist therefore they can't be choosen by him
>>
>>72438314
>God doesn't exist
I agree!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_RwcGzGurc

http://www.anu.edu.au/news/all-news/experiment-confirms-quantum-theory-weirdness
>>
>Are Jews really god's chosen people
They were.

>if so what is their mission?
To live righteously, walking in the path of God and spreading His word. Basically, to convert everyone else in the world to their religion, so that all mankind may know the glory of God.

But notice how they never did this, and instead decided to huddle up in the small piece of land that God gifted them and mistreat everyone they've ever ever come into contact with. Christians and Muslims, on the other hand, have both done much better jobs of spreading what they believe to be the word of God throughout the world.

>>72431501
>He went on to tell the people this parable: "A man planted a vineyard, rented it to some farmers and went away for a long time.
>At harvest time he sent a servant to the tenants so they would give him some of the fruit of the vineyard. But the tenants beat him and sent him away empty-handed.
>He sent another servant, but that one also they beat and treated shamefully and sent away empty-handed.
>He sent still a third, and they wounded him and threw him out.
>"Then the owner of the vineyard said, 'What shall I do? I will send my son, whom I love; perhaps they will respect him.'
>"But when the tenants saw him, they talked the matter over. 'This is the heir,' they said. 'Let's kill him, and the inheritance will be ours.'
>So they threw him out of the vineyard and killed him.
>"What then will the owner of the vineyard do to them? He will come and kill those tenants and give the vineyard to others."

the vineyard = Israel
the farmers = Jews
the messengers = prophets
the owner = God
the son = Jesus
>>
File: 1452787527345.jpg (78 KB, 345x431) Image search: [Google]
1452787527345.jpg
78 KB, 345x431
>>72437925
>jews make fun of YouTube when it supports Hitler. Use it as a source and. It supports them
>>
>>72436611
cont.
>the world has forgotten about the lavon affiar. most of the world has forgotten half the stuff w bush did
And why do you think the world forgot? How come the world forgot your crimes and we are perceiving WW2 solely through Holocaust? That is why you cockroaches have infiltrated and consolidated media power to shine and distort historical light/image based on your interests.
>but to address that point. people resigned afterwards, this was a major affair and lead to resigning of the priminister Moshe Sharet.
And after Israel officially denied it for 51 years you faggots actually commended Mossad agents in 2005 by your president. Cockroaches.
>as for the Eichmann kidnapping, giving a war criminal responsible for a large part of the genocide of your people is casus belli as well.
Except his trial/weight of evidence that he is responsible for the genocide is thin.Did you forgot that there were a few oh honest jews during that trial that actually defended Eichmann?Hannah Arendt for example.Also,even if he was 100 % guilty that does not,IN ANY WAY,justify a kidnapping of another nations citizen without their approval. Only a kike would say otherwise. He was supposed to be granted a fair trial under international law,but you did not want to do that.Instead you bypassed international law and went on doing what you deemed was right. This is why the world hates kikes,you literally cannot accept you fucked something up. The amount of mental gymnastics you apply to justify a kidnapping and subsequential hanging of a man is unbelievable.
>. as for the killing of nuclear scientist, if they are responsible for what seems or seemed at the time like an attempt to build nukes for the use against you then this counts as pre-emptive strikes.
But,you filthy fucking faggots there was no evidence for anything you claimed. You bitched about Iranian nuclear research while not allowing inspectors to inspect your own facilities.
cont.
>>
>>72438536
>Basically, to convert everyone else in the world to their religion
I thought in old times you had to be born Jewish or be a Jewish slave to be Jewish. Converting didn't really occur until the baptism movement some 100 - 50 BC.
>>
>>72437991
they were not on the brink but had you jailed the irgun you would have had one. after the altilena we were on the brink of war. furthermore jailed convicts are let of on plee deals all the time.

we dont justify the irgun or lehi. they were terrorists but when we got independence the mainstream kept them in check even if they did not punish them for crimes done before the birth of the state.
as for the article, i read the first few paragraphs there is one story which sounds like a field trial and other non mentioned stories. links needed.
they also conclude 1948 was the most brutal by far implying that some regulation, even if not enough, was put into action. furthermore, the writer even says these were claimed to be isolated cases i.e. no connection has been found between them.
>>
File: goebbels-quote3.jpg (94 KB, 530x591) Image search: [Google]
goebbels-quote3.jpg
94 KB, 530x591
>>72436611
You deny having nuclear warheads till this day and you presented zero,I repeat zero evidence that Iranians actually planned/plan to nuke you.
>pre-emptive strike
You filthy faggots never presented any evidence to justify your "pre-emptive" strikes. Your pre-emptive strikes were barbaric assassinations of college professors/academia members.

It never ceases to amaze me how distorted and oblivious kikes are. You are literal scum.
>>
>>72431380

>dead jew on a stick
>>
>>72439134
Wasn't really "worshipped" until later. Proof: His first companions were "disciples", meaning students, not worshippers.
>>
reminder jews are parasites who created christianty and islam to unify goys to crush them with one stone

reminder abraham stole major elements from zoroastrianism

reminder iran will fucking kill you cockroaches soon
>>
>>72438739
God told them not to interact with anyone who didn't follow their customs, meaning that in order to marry an outsider, that outsider had to become circumcised and accept the Lord as their god. I don't feel like digging up more bible quotes right now, but the Jews /could/ convert others, they just chose not to. However, the outsiders in the region at this time were a bunch of pagans that did crazy shit like sacrifice their children to the sun, so God apparently thought it more efficient to just kill them all so that their wicked practices wouldn't influence the minds of his chosen people.

You're correct that conversion wasn't common, but again, this is because the Jews failed to understand God's will. You don't even need Jesus to understand this. Many of the prophets in the Jewish faith say the same things about God being fed up with his chosen people's bullshit.
>>
>>72439557
Have the friday prayers excited you too much, Akhmed?
>>
File: 1461944537088.gif (212 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1461944537088.gif
212 KB, 501x585
This entire thread gave me cancer.
>>
>>72439698
Have the friday prayers excited you too much, Ahmet?
>>
>>72439698
I'm surprised to see German Christians. I've always seen Germans as being cold, logical and irreligious.
>>
>>72438949
>ey were not on the brink but had you jailed the irgun you would have had one.
But you absolute faggot,most of Irgun members were never jailed,let alone punished in any conceivable way. Begin himself stated that he never would went into civil war (this was after Altalena Affair).Also,funny how you commemorated Irgun victims on the FUCKING MONUMENT you built for them,but forgot about IDF deaths/wounded. Filthy kikes.
> furthermore jailed convicts are let of on plee deals all the time.
Jailed convicts who steal a car/rob a bank/shadow taxes are let out on plea deals all the time. Documented terrorists are not,at least in all non-kike nations.
>we dont justify the irgun or lehi. they were terrorists but when we got independence the mainstream kept them in check even if they did not punish them for crimes done before the birth of the state.
But you justify them you cretin. In every single post you tried to justify them and failed miserably. The mainstream kept them in check by ignoring all the crimes they did and occasionally granting them prime minister seats.Also, fully integrating terrorists in IDF and then wondering how war crimes are mysteriously being commited. And are you actually abolishing their crimes because it is done at/before the birth of Israel "nation". Why dont you forgive the Germans 70 years later? Ah,I remember why,because Jews are more valuable than other human beings.I almost forgot Ishmail,sorry.
>as for the article, i read the first few paragraphs there is one story which sounds like a field trial and other non mentioned stories. links needed.
they also conclude 1948 was the most brutal by far implying that some regulation, even if not enough, was put into action. furthermore, the writer even says these were claimed to be isolated cases i.e. no connection has been found between them.
cont.
>>
>>72439956
It depends on the region. After all, the current pope (stepped aside, but is still pope) Benedict is a German.
>>
Jews exist to subjugate all non-jews and use them as androgynous labor robots in making the lives of jews easier.
>>
>>72438949
I literally pasted the link of the first site that comes out when googling Israeli-Palestinian war crimes. If you were not a retarded kike you would search the index on that site for other examples. Also,Human Rights watch keeps a keen eye on all kike kikery in Israel. You degenerates actually think that the Palestinians are to blame for the conflict. You have no right to be there and the sad fact is that you are aware of it. If you are not than you are oblivious beyond belief. The very existence of Israel is a travesty and a slap in the face to western world. You will never be looked as brethren and your zionist leaders have spilled their beans more then once due to their hasty behavior (limits of a human lifetime actually help goyim to identify kike fuck-ups).
>>
>>72440162
Good goy, praise the religion the Jews gave to you

fucking stupid cuck
>>
>>72438696
>And why do you think the world forgot? How come the world forgot your crimes and we are perceiving WW2 solely through Holocaust? That is why you cockroaches have infiltrated and consolidated media power to shine and distort historical light/image based on your interests.
not well document before WW2, and minor
and the affair was forgotten because out of israel it was not a major turning point historicly.
>Except his trial/weight of evidence that he is responsible for the genocide is thin.Did you forgot that there were a few oh honest jews during that trial that actually defended Eichmann?Hannah Arendt for example.Also,even if he was 100 % guilty that does not,IN ANY WAY,justify a kidnapping of another nations citizen without their approval. Only a kike would say otherwise. He was supposed to be granted a fair trial under international law,but you did not want to do that.Instead you bypassed international law and went on doing what you deemed was right. This is why the world hates kikes,you literally cannot accept you fucked something up. The amount of mental gymnastics you apply to justify a kidnapping and subsequential hanging of a man is unbelievable.
even if he was 0% guilty that does not justify giving him a free pass from even the slightest bit of interegation.
as for ignoring international law, we have 50+ states who hate us on religous grounds and they have enough oil to buy out small countries who dont give a shit. we tend to ingore laws specificly dealling with us. otherwise there are lawwyers to determine the line and we use full use of what is legal but on nice
>>
>>72440371
I chose that religion. In my country you're allowed to choose.
>>
>>72438739
it was rare but there were a few bible worthy cases
>>
>>72440508
Good goy choose between the first goy religion and the second goy religion.
>>
>>72431245
They are the ones that killed the chosen people and are forsaken because of it.
>They did not build Israel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJxdIXgMGAI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quTXwTjgfc0
>>
File: Untitled.png (11 KB, 110x112) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
11 KB, 110x112
http://www.chabad.org/multimedia/media_cdo/aid/1101363/jewish/Talmud-Study-Lesson-1.htm
>>
>>72431245

Jesus depicted how the Jews really were, kikes will not, under any circumstance, get to heaven.
>>
>>72439090
not to the public but for some reason a lot of world's intel agencies seemed to agree with us for a while.
furthermore, there was no claim that there were war heads, only that Iran was purifying far past the point needed for civil use. this is a liability if and when meltdowns happen and much more likely to turn it into a full blown explosion. furthermore, Iran has to many large earthquakes for any reasonable government to be building nuclear reactors.
final, the process of building warheads takes a few weeks and letting them get to that point would be irresponsible. if they had any warheads, responding would be far to late
>>
>>72439557
Iran can't defeat Isis without Russian help
>>
for the jew to fear the genius, one cannot even blame/
when the mind of a genius, not distracted by games/
sees through each and every man, each and every group/
each and every mensch, each and every jew/
>>
>>72440445
>not well document before WW2, and minor
and the affair was forgotten because out of israel it was not a major turning point historicly.
You are unable to spell you filthy kike. Spend a few hours a day actually learning something and not jacking off to Talmud. As for your (shit)post you do realize that shedding light on Lavon Affair/USS Liberty incident/Haavara document/Ankara document would present "benevolent jews" in a completely different light to the world. The last time a man who recognized this 6 gorririon of you died.
>even if he was 0% guilty that does not justify giving him a free pass from even the slightest bit of interegation
Again you are completely unable to spell. Anyways, your definition of interrogation is torture and lynching. He would have had a trial under international law,you did not want a fair trial,you wanted a patsy.
>as for ignoring international law, we have 50+ states who hate us on religous grounds and they have enough oil to buy out small countries who dont give a shit. we tend to ingore laws specificly dealling with us. otherwise there are lawwyers to determine the line and we use full use of what is legal but on nice
>they hate you on religious grounds
>you actually believe that
Again you are unable to spell and form a coherent sentence/thought you faggot. The fact that you find nothing wrong with what you have written is a testament to your own "culture" and "nation".
>>
so while they are not the chosen ones their mission is to collect the sparks from when Adam and Even where ejected from the Garden of Eden.

>spark collectors
>>
they go in and basically mimic a culture and take all the culture back to their Libraries and such.. basically dittos / mimics
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 550x397) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 550x397
>>72440862
kikes never really believed in heaven anyway, stupid. they were never interested in salvation beyond life. in fact no religion that ancient was. plato was the first human ever to solidly rigorously that a "hidden world" is more important, more real, than the world our senses perceive. kind of like the matrix. he called it the "world of forms," an ideal perfect world. once this happened, a shit ton of religions popped up everywhere saying "sell the house! sell the car! leave the wife and kids!" christianity doesnt exactly say that, but does say throw away this life because salvation in the "hidden world," heaven, is more important. jews dont give a shit about that stuff.

youll also notice religions from christianity onward also seemed obsessed with salvation after life. pic related
>>
>>72440019
begin said alot of things but he was a politician. if he had stated he was planning a cue if the haganah did anything would have lost all political credability. furthermore, this claim is based on that if they were arrested he could still control the irgun
Jailed convicts who steal a car/rob a bank/shadow taxes are let out on plea deals all the time. Documented terrorists are not,at least in all non-kike nations.
yes they are. it's based on the principle of the lesser of two evils. they just don't tell the public usually.
>But you justify them you cretin. In every single post you tried to justify them and failed miserably. The mainstream kept them in check by ignoring all the crimes they did and occasionally granting them prime minister seats.Also, fully integrating terrorists in IDF and then wondering how war crimes are mysteriously being commited. And are you actually abolishing their crimes because it is done at/before the birth of Israel "nation". Why dont you forgive the Germans 70 years later? Ah,I remember why,because Jews are more valuable than other human beings.I almost forgot Ishmail,sorry.
i never justified them, i said they were let of and kept in check. and the orginazation was dismantled. they kept them in check by having haganah commanders over them and disarming the ones who were civilians. the fact is that excluding the levon affair you no longer see this kind of terrorism. as for forgiving them for crimes it was more of a plee deal and there was little solid evidence of people part taking in any activity else the British would have hung them. the only crime you can rely pin on them is being members of an orginazation.
>>
>>72432137
Yeah and nobody cares except the arabs.
>>
>>72431784
>jews must have been devestated when they calculated how much theyd have to repent for einstein

derp
>>
>>72441327
give me a sec i'm googling some of these terms
>>
>>72441327
lavon affiar was a major scandal and we discussed this.
as for the uss liberty, from my understanding, we pretend we hit the wrong ship and america pretends it wasn't an american spy.
haavara document was an attempt to get jews out of europe back when hitler had not gone full blown dictator/invader and could not yet just take property from his citezens.
i had to google the ankara agreement but other then it being a traitorish move towards the british' unlike limiting jews from immigrating to the land which was meant to be thier homeland and was given to the british for this purpose, this was not that bad considering this predates the wansee meeting, let alone the deathcamps, let alone the public knowing about this. further more it was done by an extremeist terroist group.
gotta go be back soon (hour or so), i'll understand if you won't wait for me.
>>
>>72433386
no, thats disputed, theres no messiah mentioned in Deuteronomy 30, just a people returning to G-d. Hebrews ARE the messiah in this case
>>
>>72431245
You're Australian. Go fuck your sister.
Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.