[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
China-hating American Chinese missing in shithole mehico
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7
File: missing.jpg (77 KB, 612x792) Image search: [Google]
missing.jpg
77 KB, 612x792
http://www.seattleglobalist.com/2016/04/27/jenny-chen-missing-seattle-mexico/50514

So this piece of shit who hate her own country apparently lost herself traveling in Mehico.

SJWs in China asked why Chinese government won't intervene. But her new country USA is apparently busy building the wall itself.

Below her Weibo which bashed China, Chinese Han-azis shitposted about how glad this race traitor is being served justice by the beaners.

The top bantz being:

> Bashing motherland daily, becoming Tenga in mexico.

> Elevating the IQ of China, USA and Mexico at the same time.

> What.. what if she is being sold back to Vietnam, then imported as a bride back to China becoming a Chinese again?

> Well mexico is a democratic country so its not too bad for her.
>>
> Her weibo
>>
one chink missing is a win-win for the world
>>
>>72430997
Well Poland does hate China
>>
>>72430607
>SJWs in China asked why Chinese government won't intervene. But her new country USA is apparently busy building the wall itself.

Why should China care if she no longer holds her Chinese citizenship?

Also why your American-Chinese are so full of shit, what the fuck.

Even our Chinks in Europe are not like that.
>>
>>72431292
Lol because SJW values.

> but.. but she is born a Chinese

You can't reason about SJW, man.
>>
中国有那么多SJW吗?我在北京时认识很多女子汉,不过一次都没看到胖嘟嘟的 SJW垃圾。
>>
>>72431558
哈哈 很多
>>
>>72430607
She probably wandered around the rainforests down there in South Mexico, became lost and died. Shit like that happens to stupid tourists in Mexico all the time
>>
>going to mexico
>even once

dumb cunt deserves it
>>
File: kek.png (62 KB, 600x188) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
62 KB, 600x188
>>72431770
I'm pretty sure she is abducted
>>
>>72431558
Your Chinese fucking sucks, faggot. The rule of thumb is, speak the language that you both speak well. stop being a cunt because you did a study abroad program in Beijing
>>
>>72431125
Where does this meme originate from?
>>
>race traitor dies while trying to hitchhike in peaceful spic country
>probably gang raped by rocket scientists and heart surgeons as we speak

She's fried rice; just another victim of spicery.
>>
>>72431954
From my experience in Mexico, no one really fucks with Asians. They're nice, they're not black, and they bring cheap goods from China to sell
>>
>>72431663
不比我們多吧
>>
>>72432684
Real China appears.
>>
>>72430607

>Lost in Mexico

Either dead or in sex trafficking.
Either way she's gone forever, last time I went to that shit hole I got like 20 false kidnapping calls.
>>
>>72430607
God she is so fucking ugly she can't even be used as a fucktoy. Did they put her in a mine somewhere to get coal?
>>
>>72432746
Dont post trigger worthy posts
>>
>>72430607

Why would she live in a country with cartels that China can pay off? Fucking idiot
>>
>>72432671
This is pretty much spot on. When I visit my relatives in mexico they always stop and stare at Asians because they're so rare, other than that they don't approach them at all.
>>
>>72431125

Anyone who has had to deal with mainlanders hates China.
>>
>>72430607
How is she special? Fucking nobody likes China. You're supposed to be a more intelligent race but your people act like niggers who have no empathy for other human beings. You have to have a totalitarian government tell you what to do because you dipshits would forget to breathe unless they reminded you. You literally fuck like rabbits so much that the goddamn government had to tell you to stop. You're a fucking disgrace to humanity, the lot of you.

Are you even allowed to be here? Is comrade officer ching-chong coming to break down your door and send you to a re-education camp?
>>
>>72430607
You don't look for missing people in Mexico because they're usually always dead before the missing posters even go up.
>>
>>72432671
>Why should China care if she no longer holds her Chinese citizenship?

I can confirm this.
We don't really attack or be rude with asians. Maybe she has lost in the middle of nowhere. That happens all the time.
>>
fucking chink got lost and ended up in the forrest, only retards would try to walk from Oaxaca to Cancun, good fucking riddance 1,5 billion chinks to go.
>>
>>72430607
If she is an American citizen we should go look for her. Mow down any mexicans in the way. Win win
>>
>>72430607
I'm pretty sure that everyone hates China.
>>
>>72433203
Kek, this. I remember last time I was in Mexico and a friend kept saying "let's just cut across the jungle bro it'll be like, 30mins dude" he was wearing sandals and shorts lol I just laughed and took a cab.
>>
>>72430607
she's / it's probably just getting barebacked by a wetback and so doesn't want to be found
>>
>>72430607
Every sane person hates your corrupt communist shithole, doens't surprise me
>>
>>72430607
>lost herself
shes dead m8 probably headless in a ditch
>>
>>72430607
asian here fuck ya china
>>
>>72433114
All of my keks
>>
File: ecuador.jpg (50 KB, 401x401) Image search: [Google]
ecuador.jpg
50 KB, 401x401
>>72430607
Backpacking anywhere in Latin America? Is she retarded?

Pic related. What happens to girls that backpack in Latin America. They get raped and killed by brownies and niggers.
>>
>>72432671
das rite! we don't mess with the chinesse
>>
>>72433257
this, we need to go to war against mexico
>>
>>72430607
Mexico is the last place you want to be "lost" in. Odds are her body is in multiple pieces by now. No amount of intervention from any country will be able to bring her back now.

This is just another reminder of how bad Mexico and its people really are. The entire country needs to be glassed.
>>
>>72430607
Unless some local asian mafia got her she's probably fine, mexicans don't fuck with asians actually.
>>
>>72438136
There's bad people here like in any place on earth.

I could cherry pick a thousand articles about the US that will make it look like Somalia tier.
>>
>>72430607
She went to fucking oaxaca, even normal mexican avoid that hell hole jungle.
Maybe she was rape and sacrificed to their jungle god.
>>
>>72438079
we need to annex mexico. The best thing for that country would be us decimating the gang-run piece of shit governement and cutting up mexico into states.
Hopefully lots of mexicans would try and fight, and subsequently die, so we can wipe their horrible culture/race off North America
>>
>>72430607
Half chinese here and if I could I'd carry out a nuclear holocaust on mainland China.
>>
>>72438631
Mexico is already cut up into states. How fucking stupid are you, dipshit?
>>
>>72439286
you're on /pol/

what did you expect?
>>
>>72431954
Chinese Americans are the living proof that if China ever westernizes it will be the end of it. They're as cancerous as they can get
>>
>>72431292
Yeah immigrants in Europe just blow themselves up
>>
>>72431292
Mainland chinese are subhuman filth.
>>
She was on the B-team in the brothel near Baha.
>>
>>72440298
Chew you havealicious a single fact to snack that up?
>>
>>72440298
You're one dumb fucking nigger, she was exactly on the other side of México. Also no one likes chinks. I woudn't fuck that ugly bitch if i was completly drunk.
>>
File: image.png (624 KB, 556x611) Image search: [Google]
image.png
624 KB, 556x611
>>72430664
We all hate China, you're insect people without souls.
>>
Everyone hates China, including Chinese.

Hell, China sucks so much that Chinese people are flooding out of it... even INTO WORST KOREA.
>>
>>72442283
You are aware that the Chinese Govt is exporting these people into nearly every country in the world in an effort to infiltrate/pacify the local populaces into being pro-Chinese, right? It's already happening in Peru and in some parts of Africa. It's happened already in Hong Kong and Taiwan. You're next, senpai.
>>
File: pepe about to burst.jpg (9 KB, 226x223) Image search: [Google]
pepe about to burst.jpg
9 KB, 226x223
>>72442193
>ywn be arrested for being an illegal alien in the US and be sentenced to die by suffocating between her thighs.
>>
>>72442399
I live in a fucking tiny town and we have about 20 fucking chinks on their twenties, how the fuck do they make it so far and open chink restaurants always bothers me, i fucking knew that their gow was kicking them out and give them an allowence.
>>
>>72430607
fuck you, you fucking gook, she is stuck eating magic shrooms.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.