[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are women today such entitled cunts? https://www.youtub
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (108 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
108 KB, 1280x720
Why are women today such entitled cunts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMTAUr3Nm6I
>>
>>72430017
liberalism
>>
>>72430017
Meghan Trainor a fat! FAAAAAAAAAAT!
>>
>All women are scum
>Being a kissless virgin is somehow better
>>
>>72430017
Probably the same reason why men today are such entitled cunts.

>>72430375
>fat
isn't that like supermodel tier in your country?
>>
>>72430507
Nah nigga
>>
It's the demonization of successful people and emphasis on "fairness". Which I'm sure is at least partly responsible for all of these sad millennials walking around thinking that their due is owed, and demand a rich man to support them or a beautiful hole to stick their dicks in among other things.
>>
File: 1406635150962.jpg (157 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1406635150962.jpg
157 KB, 501x585
>>72430017
Who owns and run the music industry?
>>
>>72430017
Is this bitch the singing version of Amy Schumer?
>fat
>unattractive
>zero talent

She has to be well-connected to be put in the limelight like this.
>>
"Hey, how are you my name is..."
>NO
"Uh, okay...I was just wondering..."
>NO
"Right. Well, I will be going now..."
>NO

So I saw this girl at the bar and wanted to talk to her, she seemed really nice..so I tried to introduce myself and all she kept saying was "No" over and over. Turns out she had autism or something.
>>
>>72431567
such empowerment... much feminism
>>
I also wanted to add that aside from any social commentary, this song is horrible. It sounds like a rejected Britney Spears track from 2001.
>>
>>72431567
It's pretty much a glorification of rejecting men and being le independent womyn. I don't get why you would just do something by yourself to prove your independence rather than sing a song saying you are, but this is feminism for you
>>
>>72430017
sounds like a chipmunk wigger
>>
>>72430017
>My weight is
No
>My cholesterol is
No
>My exercise regime is
You need to let it go
>>
>>72430017
I don't think you know what entitled means
>>
>doesn't want to be propositioned
>men have to initiate
which is it?
>>
Women have always been entitled m8.
>>
>>72430017
Because they spent their entire lives being treated like higher beings. If you constantly got anything and everything you wanted, you'd be entitled too. Pretty much just goes to show the power of pussy.
>>
>>72430017
because we let them be
>>
>>72432222

You know what's hilarious, is if you show women you know perfectly well how insecure and disgusting their body is, they will call you a faggot for not wanting them.

Isn't that ironic. Women will try and shame you for outing them as shallow, insecure and gross.
>>
File: 0e7.jpg (32 KB, 600x619) Image search: [Google]
0e7.jpg
32 KB, 600x619
>>72431981
Quality shitpost
>>
>>72431981
Under rated
>>
>>72431213
/thread
>>
>>72432379
Women are disgusting and gross, huh? Well I think we figured out why you don't like them.
>>
>>72431213
Jews who exploit young women?
>>
>>72432716

No, I love women, I'm biologically programmed to.

Normal people follow their instincts.

But on a rational level, they're disgusting and even they know it.

>bleeds for a week straight, once a month
>constantly secreting bodily fluids, requiring panty liners
>weak bodied, poor judgement skills, low reasoning ability
>get pregnant easily, body bloats up and gets fat and unattractive
>age quickly, 40 year old woman typically looks like 60 year old male

I could go on and on, but I think you're already aware of this.
>>
>>72432943
Lol yes, I'm already aware that you're a closeted homosexual.
>>
>>72432222

Quads for truth.

Maybe if we were capable of banding together and ignoring women we could fix this, but as it stands every woman is well aware that if you won't tolerate her cuntiness, there's always someone who will.
>>
>>72433091
ooooh burn
>>72432943 better go get married or you'll prove him right!!
>>
>>72430017
>My name is NO
>Ima Po-Tay-Toe
>>
>>72433149
>him
Kek, come on anon, don't be stupid.
>>
>>72431213
This
>>
>>72430017
Ive heard this song a million times before. Just the words are different. Are they running out of ideas? Like the flow of it sounds like a shit load of other songs.
>>
>>72432943
>ewww yucky!

You read like an autistic child tbqh
Everyone shits, why haven't you killed yourself yet?
>>
>>72433754
>>72433754
>>
>>72430017
What's up with her weird accent? Why does she talk/sing like that?
>>
>>72431734
I don't want to sound like a fag, but I was more so thinking early 00's jlow. The song is garbage and she is not desirable.
>>
>>72433091
>>72433149
>>72433754

True to my claim, look how quickly these three bitches jumped to try and shame my, just as I predicted they would.

Women are simply not very bright, highly suggestible and impressionable and easy to provoke.

This is where you obvious snail trails try and pretend you aren't women.
>>
She's gross

My name is also no
>>
>>72430507

Finland with the fucking weak-ass banter
>>
>>72432130
A man who has unrealistic standards is a pathetic mysoginistic loser who will end up alone. A woman who has unrealistic standards is empowered and courageous for knowing what she wants.
>>
>>72434746
Oh you got me! I'm secretly a woman, and not just a man who's had girlfriends before.

Seriously, if girls really gross you out so much, you've either had very little contact with them, or you're just gay. That's all there is to it.
>>
>>72432130
It must go deeper than that.
Back in college some girls tried to convince me how terrible it was that men would approach them, ask them out, and look at them.
I tried saying something like "Abundance is better nothing."
But nooo... "no your wrong its worse!"
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.