[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weed = degenerative to society?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 345345345.jpg (45 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
345345345.jpg
45 KB, 640x640
First off I won't pretend like weed is nearly as bad as 'real' drugs (crack, heroin) and know that it is not physically addictive

But I notice from having been to college/around people who smoke, it just seems like a waste of time. It impairs your senses/judgement and seems worthless

The one kid I know who smokes often is a fucking retard. He might be dumb to begin with but when he smokes I find I'm repeating myself five times before he can understand the simplest of sentences

What's your take on smoking weed? Is it bad for society or inconsequential?
>>
I knew a guy you smoked weed once. He's now homosexual.
>>
>>72429690

gross, she looks like the kind of girl who would spread herpes intentionally
>>
>>72429690
Ideally, noone would smoke it but that's not reality. I've seen what the alternatives do, I'm an emt and routinely run on spice patients, meth, heroin, and the ilk. Everytime, I think to myself just smoke weed instead and you wouldn't be back here with me.
>>
Stoners tend to be massive losers who can't function and are hippies and shit. Stoners are stupid liberal faggots. That being said I smoke weed from time to time and still manage to function without being a libtard faggot. I don't believe it needs to be used for anything other than recreational use and I'm not some degenerate
>>
>>72429690
Why don't you try it once instead of getting an opinion from this shitty board.
>>
Drugs are cool

Cool people take drugs

I take drugs because I'm cool
>>
Smoking weed isn't degenerate in the slightest. However, a lot of degenerates DO smoke weed. Those autistic stoners who flunk out of high school were retarded to begin with. Just so happens they smoked as well (and gave it a bad name)
>>
>>72429690
>It impairs your senses/judgement and seems worthless
They become agitated easily, delusional, lost, entitled, think day to day, only think about them. Their life revolves around it.

People that smoke occasionally, never noticed anything negative.

I don't do it because it feels like ea week long hangover after and during that week I feel so slow mentally.
>>
>>72429690
The drug in itself is not intrinsically bad. It can good for relaxation and taking your mind off shit, and can be pretty fun with mates

It becomes degenerate when it affects your life - both personally and socially. The weed culture is also pretty degenerate. I also don't think its worth being a full on SJW about legalising weed, it isn't a top priority for society atm. It'll happen when it happens, but for now, it's alright as a recreational drug (and is a lot more safer that alcohol)
>>
>>72429913
Go Suck dick then and see if you like it. Go get stabbed and see if you like it.
>>
>>72429821
Moral of the story boys, don't inject weed. It's a gateway drug for all sorts of degeneracy.
>>
>>72430266
After seeing this post I have pledged to stop snorting krocodil
>>
It's not as dumb as this thread
>>
>>72430473
Pot smoking degenerate detected
>>
One of the only liberal things about me was that I used to be pro-Marijuana legalisation. Now I've realised it's just a substance for losers to forget about how shit their life is. Fuck weed.
>>
>>72429690
Weed isn't degenerate but a lot of degenerates smoke weed
>>
>>72429690
ONE TIME I SNORTED 3 MARIJUANAS

THE NEXT DAY I WOKE UP I WAS 15% GAY

FAST FORWARD 4 YEARS TO TODAY AND I AM NOW 23% GAY

I USED TO BE A TRUMP SUPPORTER BUT NOW I'M SPERGING FOR BLOOMBERG

MARIJUANA: NOT EVEN ONCE
>>
I love weed.
Garlic slows down your reaction time, ban garlic.
>>
>>72430473
>"My weed!"
>"My anime!"
>"My videogames!"

Ideally, you don't want to need/crave anything that hinders your ability to nurture your mind and body at a comparable rate to others, because you'll be endanger of falling behind in life, and becoming a degenerate.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.