[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does it feel like to not be packed in like a sardine in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1456180691596.jpg (65 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
1456180691596.jpg
65 KB, 604x453
What does it feel like to not be packed in like a sardine in a small commie block apartment in a sunless concrete jungle filled with unemployed Muslims and gypsies who don't speak your language?

What does it feel like to go to sleep without having to listen to Arabic music and children getting raped?

What does it feel like to wake up in the morning from the smell of something other than Arab food?

What does it feel like to not have to be armed and vigilant every time you walk home with a girl?
>>
>>72428517
Feels normal, try not to be a poorfuck and live in low rent migrant infested areas
>>
>>72428517
hah cuck
>>
I live in a rural house, nearest neighbor is half a mile out, and the entire area is 98% white, with most people employed in multiple jobs.

I go to sleep to the sound of crickets, the occasional airplane overhead, and birds chirping.

I wake up at 3 AM for work to the smell of trees, and dew on the leaves.

I n-never walked h-home with a g-girl...
>>
>>72428517
Its wonderful, sure we got our problems in burgerland but I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.
>>
Don't know, as you just described my life
>>
Feels great. Small town in the country.
>>
>>72428978
countrybro where u at

Northeast PA master race here
>>
>>72428827
literally me.
except
> with most people employed in multiple jobs.
>>
>>72428517
It feels normal.

Yes your country is out of step with reality.
>>
>>72429022
we have more jobs than people here because everyone left for bigger cities
>>
>>72428517
Tbqhwyf while most everything in your post would suck to be around, I wouldn't mind the smell of Arab food.
>>
>>72429015
Not PA but you near the tristate area?
>>
>>72429185
i'm about an 80 mile drive from NYC. Born and raised in NYC, lived in NJ for a bit where my family comes from, and now I live in northeast PA. Look up the map for Scranton PA, I live about 20 miles outside of it, I commute to work every day.
>>
>>72429155
You wouldn't mind the smell of Americanized Arab food.
>>
>>72428517
You can cut the depression and self-loathing in that picture with a knife.
>>
>>72429141
>we have more jobs than people here
sheeeiit
>>
>>72429284
I live about an hour away from Scranton
>>72429304
I prefer traditional to americanized.
>>
Keep your head up man. Maybe find another job or do something on the side to earn some cash. Save up and deal with the foreigners for a couple years and then buy a new place. After dealing with annoying scum for so long, you'll appreciate the new place so much. Life will seem to take on a whole new beauty. Trust me.

>source: I lived in a Tallahassee ghetto with nogs for four years.
>>
>>72429493
sheeit where u at nigga
>>
File: WP_20160429_16_11_10_Pro.jpg (2 MB, 3072x1728) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160429_16_11_10_Pro.jpg
2 MB, 3072x1728
>>72428517
Not gonna lie, it's pretty nice.
>>
File: Moonman portrait.jpg (20 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Moonman portrait.jpg
20 KB, 400x400
>>72428517
Perhaps I know the feeling better than you Sven, but I have never truly felt it either. We can however do something so our children will know this feeling.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.