[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SAY IT WITH ME /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 640x689) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 640x689
B T F O

T

F

O
>>
>>72427159
>no archive.is of the article, or even any quotes from the article
>>
>>72427159
Hello Berniebot

http://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1461808123543.webm
>>
>>72427159
Its hilarious how they try their very hardest to make vague who was committing violence against who
>>
>>72427159

>hey guys there is this presidential cannidate that says we need laws and borders n shit

>let's peacefully protest that laws n borders n shit is raysis

>so peaceful the nation will rally to our cause

>animal noises intensify

Holy fucking shit fuck these Mexican nigger fucks. go back if you love your drug filled shit hole so much you lazy niggers.

Trump just went up another ten points you fucking children what the fuck do you think is going to happen you worthless fucking monkeys
>>
How come republicans can't fight and then cry about it after?
>>
I'd let myself get beat up some spic or a nigger if it would mean I'm some peaceful martyr
>>
>dem MS13 hoods desu senpai
>>
Build
>>
>>72427331

Mentioning even the word latinos could lead to accusations of racism. They literally cannot report on them.

Remember the Ferguson shit when they had to repeat over and over again how the rioters weren't all black people just a minority?

PC culture has fully cucked mainstream media.
>>
>>72427532
Because whenever a Trump supporter sneezes on a anti-Trump protestor it makes global news and Trump loses voters, dumb nigger.
>>
>>72427310
Holy fuck that was great
>>
>>72427816
>Loses Voters
>Is within 3 points of Clinton
>>
>>72427957
Nobody has been sneezing lately.
>>
>>72427816
Could have sworn the meme was Trump goes up in the polls every time anything happens
>>
>>72427532
>40 Mexicans attack one white
>fight
Nice nigger logic
>>
>>72428087

it's about to be fucking allergy season up in this bitch let me tell you
>>
>>72428128
Picture yourself being a dumb goy that's in the middle unsure of who to vote, and your only source of political news is through the MSM that specifically reports Trump supporters attacking peaceful anti-Trump protestors and never Trump protestors getting assaulted on their way home form Trump rallies by protestors, who would you be more likely to vote for?
>>
File: 1458323991723.jpg (136 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
1458323991723.jpg
136 KB, 1280x853
>>72427159
>ProTrump people attacked beaten
>Haha liberalism wins again
>Yay democracy

I can't fucking wait for the day we strike back at you Bolshevik scum. You're gonna regret 1933 style.
>>
>>72427159
I'm pretty sure the trumpers were attacked by libfags. Why leave out this information?
>>
>>72428359
the candidate that isn't supported by political r9k
>>
>>72427159
>getting this upset over the fucking president

Fucking kids in their first election believing the president has so much power and is gonna change everything. Protip: if Trump or Bernie wins they aren't gonna do jack shit, only a small bit of what they "promised."
>>
>>72428442
Have fun being on the wrong side of history then :^)
>>
I wonder how many of these arrested protestors were illegal. Over the wall they go.
>>
the Chicago riots basically secured Trump the nomination
>>
>>72428437
>Why leave out this information?
that's what the media does in order to push the liberal agenda
>>
File: old-man-shrugging.jpg (103 KB, 384x313) Image search: [Google]
old-man-shrugging.jpg
103 KB, 384x313
>>72428509
What the hell has Trump even said to make it so he's literally hitler?

>Hey guys we need to enforce the law and have an actual border
>OH MY GOD YOU ARE LITERALLY HITLER HITLER HITLER
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.