[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Were the gas chambers real? I read that in the holocost museum
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (260 KB, 401x415) Image search: [Google]
image.png
260 KB, 401x415
Were the gas chambers real?
I read that in the holocost museum they show a doir from a gas chamber but it is actually just a door from a delouzing tank.
>>
>>72424828
Yes they were real, I was gassed 6 times myself
>>
>>72424828
Ive been to Auschwitz and yes its real, in the gas chamber there is a knocked out bit of the roof where the zyklon ben was tipped in, very haunting, no birds there..
>>
>>72424828
It's never been proven beyond shadow of doubt.

In a Canadian court case re: the book "Did six million really die," it was shown by an expert witness that no definitive evidence of gas chambers used for extermination of humans has ever been found.

Then again, it's illegal to publish anything on the topic in most countries and all the surviving internment camps are privately owned by jews, and they don't permit any study of the grounds that isn't predetermined to find what they want it to find. Like the recent study to look for human remains found literally nothing, and published that they found definitive evidence of mass graves because their 1x1x1ft dig site contained a few shards of tiles and a splinter of a deer skull.
>>
>>72425358
The chamber at Auschwitz is a soviet reconstruction. This is a well known fact. Look it up.
>>
>>72424828
Is this my son? I thought we settled this issue in your mind. Can't you accept your Hebrew heritage? Yisrael Chai! Say it proud or I remove 10k giyim interest payments from your allowance. I did not send you to university to doubt or to re-invent the wheel. Accept your jewey juice!
>>
>>72425541
The dig was done at Treblinka and there was a preliminary ground-penetrating-radar study of the entire area.

No evidence of any mass graves was discovered.

Yet there was an hour long PBS "documentary" about the dig and its "findings" which, once again, was only a few tiles and a chunk of deer skull. No human remains of any kind.
>>
i was born in 1988 and was shoaed three times and so was my grandmother
>>
>>72424828
If it really happened, you would be able to discuss it openly
>>
>>72425789
Fuck this shit
Somebody should call crooked noses out, and tell them to produce 6 million corpses, or give shekels back
>>
HOW DARE YOU QUESTION THE DEATH OF 6 MILLION?
>>
>>72426199
I can question anything I want, this is how science works: somebody makes a claim, and supports it with evidence
Not much evidence here
Also retarded holocaust denial law: why it is illegal to say holocaust never happened, while you can say "drugs and killing people are ok" ?
>>
>>72426063
Asking for evidence of history is racism.
>>
>>72426361
NO YOU EVIL FUCK
THINK OF 7 MILLION AND THEIR FAMILLIES BURNED ALIVE IN THEIR EYES
>>
>>72426454
And the sad fact in this shit is that is some people believe, accept, and do not question this shit
>Asking for evidence of history is racism.

-How could 1940 gas chambers could be more efficient than modern ones?
-OMFG SHUT UP RACIST RAPIST <insert generic insult>
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.