[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Milo effect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1461603332331.jpg (4 MB, 3732x5052) Image search: [Google]
1461603332331.jpg
4 MB, 3732x5052
Does anyone else think that, like operation chanology, the Milo tour will bring in a flood of college aged reddit migrants who do not fully appreciate our culture.

The reddit-tier posting will spread, like the Muslim birthrate and destroy anything that resembles our current beloved board.

How will we handle then influx? The amount of newfags is getting absurd. You can't even make a post and have it not get page 10'd in 3 minutes.
>>
>>72422027
It's too late bro. Nu /pol/ is just mindless hating on muslims, atheism and supporting Israel and Faggots
>>
>>72422149
MIDF pls go
>>
This, if only I had more than one upvote to give
>>
They need to increase the bump limit tbqh
>>
>>72422027

/pol/ is shit now already
>>
>>72422149
>believing /pol/ was ever anything else.
>>
>>72422383
At some point in the past /pol/ knew the real issues and solutions.

Now it's conservacuck central, only more muslim hate
>>
>>72422027
lets hope so than i can go full hitler on their ass and fact them to hell and back
>>
>>72422027
The truth requires no allies.
Mootus Vult
>>
>>72422514
fuck off /pol/ was never good /n was vastly superior
>>
>>72422576
We need to up the propoganda game.

We need more threads featuring "With open gates" and "The greatest story never told"
>>
>/pol/
>Culture
>>
Fuck off you fucking berniecuck Ahmed piece of shit

POO IN LOO xD
>>
They will become like us. They shall know. More converts to our cause, more votes for Lord Trump
>>
>>72422745
Our memes directly effecting the discourse and Overton window of political discussion.

Where else of 4chan do our memes not only penetrate to other boards, but in real life and on the news?

We are an epicenter of Internet culture.
>>
>>72422027
Well if Milo is a Jew its no surprise he tries to wreck a culture is it?
>>
File: Political_Discussion.jpg (774 KB, 1405x2413) Image search: [Google]
Political_Discussion.jpg
774 KB, 1405x2413
/pol/ went Icarus and it is but a zombie now.
>>
File: 1279548376518.jpg (77 KB, 525x675) Image search: [Google]
1279548376518.jpg
77 KB, 525x675
>>72423061
>>
Honestly though OP I think that all the attention brought to /pol/ will bring a wave of crotchety oldfags talking about how good the board used to be before it got ruined.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.