[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we stop and revert the epidemic of overweight and obese
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 600x600
How do we stop and revert the epidemic of overweight and obese people? What do we need to do to make our nations strong and healthy again?
>>
>>72419961

Kill the jews
>>
4th wave feminism
>>
>>72420047

99th wave masculinity
>>
Make it more convenient to buy healthy food.
>>
She looks like a Rachel
>>
Kill kikes and burn gmo crops. Also stop throwing population control preservatives in our food. Also stop flourinating water. We be mighty healthy after that change
>>
>>72419961
>How do I force people to do what I want them to do?

If there's one thing you should have learned from the story of Jesus it's the irony of raising this question in the first place.
>>
>>72419961
lead by example, encourage self-discipline, educate, praise positive achievements towards better health
>>
>>72420153
I like what you're doing, though I'd argue that the image might be a little wordy and would perhaps be more effective if some of it were condensed and put in a font size which could be read from the thumbnail.
>>
>>72420347
this
>>
Become Amish.

It's not just unhealthy food, it's the increasingly sedentary lifestyle caused by technology doing everything for us.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.