[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that the EU referendum in Britain is nothing but a sham.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 12
File: 150302-Impact-Brexit-Barometer.jpg (240 KB, 1540x1024) Image search: [Google]
150302-Impact-Brexit-Barometer.jpg
240 KB, 1540x1024
Reminder that the EU referendum in Britain is nothing but a sham.

Let's go back to the beginning, where it all started.

David Cameron and Ed Milliband promised an EU referendum to win over Eurosceptic supporters defecting to UKIP. That was the entire election gimmick, the trump card that the bi party establishment had to make sure fringe parties like UKIP, Green and Lib Dems had zero chance, whether they are pro EU or not.

Secondly, if Britain votes out of the EU, nothing will happen. We can't vote out. The monarchy will intervene, America will intervene and the establishment will intervene. The out vote will be rejected. Another referendum will be conducted. Ultimately, it will all be an absolutely colossal waste of tax payer's money for a pointless election gimmick that served as nothing more than a power grab to ensure a victory in the 2015 general election.

We cannot actually escape the globalism of Europe, and Europe becoming a super state, a global super power to rival that of America, China and Russia. Whether we are a member of it or not, the EU is still going to rule us anyway because we are still in Europe, and we are still forced to trade with Europe and the vast majority of immigrants coming to Britain will always be European.

The EU referendum is nothing but a sham and we cannot vote out of it. Even if 100% of the population voted out, the establishment will still intervene, by wasting more tax payer's money and ordering a new referendum. Ultimately it is a completely lose-lose situation for us, and a win-win for the establishment and the globalists in the EU.

Those that speak the truth, such as Nigel Farage and his party, or the dissidents within Green, Labour and Conservatives, do not have access to the funding and media platforms that they use to spout their lies and scaremongering of leaving the EU.

It is truly hopeless, stop getting your hopes up.
>>
>>72418182
If that's true, then you can either revolution your way out of it, or you can imperialism your way into it. Either way, stomp some ass, crush some skulls.
>>
File: Merkel_airlines.gif (2 MB, 400x332) Image search: [Google]
Merkel_airlines.gif
2 MB, 400x332
>>72418182
>a global super power to rival that of America, China and Russia.
top kek, mate. the rapefugees are about to crash Germany with no surivors and when it crashes so will the entire EU and Eurozone
>inb4 global recession
>inb4 massive waves of terror and open religious warfare

Both scenarios become more likely by the day. But I suppose, if your role model for a Superpower is living in a degenerated shithole doing Krokodil and being robbed by a corrupt oligarchy like in Russia, I guess that future could come true. We don't have enough nukes for that though.
>>
>>72418182
Defeatist. We can at least try, can't we? Even if nothing came of Brexit, I would be proud that we at least tried to take a stand and escape this tyranny, while so many other nations just sat back and took it in the arse
>>
>>72418182
>The monarchy will intervene

I think not.

It will be close as buggery though, still annoyed about Obama and his beak, but meh, im voting out, cant get a GP appointment for 5 weeks, have to get in line behind all the immigrants like a gud goy.

I broke my fucking foot, but thought it was sprain, 5 weeks to see GP, whats the point, but now ive really fucked it up and have a double fracture and the Dr said WHY did you not goto A&E when you dfone it.

BECUASE A&E IS MILES AWAY AND THE DR WHEN I PHONEED SAID IM OK GRR
>>
>>72418737
Defeatist? try realist.

Every 5 years we make the same mistake again and again, we vote for people that don't represent us, who are in turn controlled by people who we never elected, who are in Brussels.

>>72418752
I remember you, sorry about your foot.
>>
>>72418182
>they still think there will be a vote
If there's a vote it'll be rigged as fuck.

The EU wants you to stay.
The IMF wants you to stay.
The USA want you to stay.
Your PM wants you to stay.
The Jews want you to stay.

You stand no chance Britbro.
>>
>>72418953
Exactly, it will be rigged, or will be rejected in some way or form.
>>
File: 1423823306039.jpg (8 KB, 217x250) Image search: [Google]
1423823306039.jpg
8 KB, 217x250
>>72418182
If you think Brexit won't happen then vote Leave to help your Eurosceptic bros one last time
One vote won't change anything anyway.
>>
>>72418932
Fine then, give it up and throw it all away. Meanwhile I'll actually be contributing something to my homeland. We might turn out to have made horrible decisions in a few years time but at least we'll have tried to make things different. Defeatism isn't realism. In this situation, I would rather be a Naive Idealist than someone who sits back and does fuck all.
>>
File: pepe broken.png (266 KB, 600x597) Image search: [Google]
pepe broken.png
266 KB, 600x597
I hurt myself today
>>
>>72418829
Well we're damned if we do, and damned if we don't.
>>
Apparently if we vote out, e will still have to alow free movment of workers from the EU

RLYLOLOL?

I can guarantee you that will not be the case, not without riots.
>>
They say you want a revolution...
>>
File: 1436741313629.jpg (59 KB, 896x921) Image search: [Google]
1436741313629.jpg
59 KB, 896x921
>>72418182
UNITED STATES OF EUROPE

IT'S HAPPENING

GET READY

>America's superpower status = BTFO
>>
Ah, nice, I like this new way of shilling

>I-Its hopeless
>Dont fight
>Because its hopeless
>So, dont fight goyim. Go buy a Dönerburgershushi instead. Isnt that good?
>>
>>72419820
In all fairness I could really do with whatever the hell a Donerburgershushi is right about now...

Food is the only good thing multiculturalism has done for us and you can't prove me wrong.
>>
>>72418182
Lol you are so full of shit.

>even if 100% vote out, the crown and even AMERICA will intervene

I've got 20 of my dollars against 15 of your queens British pounds that says that will never happen
>>
So has the Queen or Royal Family ever said anything to establish their stance on the EU or is is just more bullshit to try and scare us?
>>
>>72419431
>>72419008
>>72418932
>>72418182
go away shill
>>
>>72420857
article on the guardian about it.
>>
>>72418182
Milliband didn't promise a ref.
>>
File: brexit-NAU!pic_970x641.jpg (176 KB, 969x620) Image search: [Google]
brexit-NAU!pic_970x641.jpg
176 KB, 969x620
>>72418182
>We can't vote out.
Greenland did it, and so can you.
>>
>>72418182
Ballet or bullet
>>
>>72420986
Sorry to be "that guy", but would you care to link the article if it's online? I've had a look but I can't find it.
>>
>>72421280
http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/apr/01/exclusive-royal-family-considering-dramatic-brexit-intervention
>>
File: 06.June-1943.jpg (147 KB, 418x709) Image search: [Google]
06.June-1943.jpg
147 KB, 418x709
>>72418723
>>
>>72420548
Multiculturalism hasn't brought that food here- free trade has.
>>
>>72418182
>Ed Milliband promised an EU referendum
But Labour didn't promise one, it's why they lost the election
>>
File: 5JrgXKm.gif (2 MB, 380x215) Image search: [Google]
5JrgXKm.gif
2 MB, 380x215
>>72418182
>David Cameron and Ed Milliband promised an EU referendum

>Ed Milliband

What the fuck are you talking about, OP? That literally never happened
>>
File: taketheironpill.jpg (103 KB, 562x760) Image search: [Google]
taketheironpill.jpg
103 KB, 562x760
>>72418182

She did already. She told Cameron she supports leaving the EU.
>>
>>72419008
>will be rejected in some way or form.
Say hello to the government collapsing and PM farage
>>
>>72421320
Wow this seems totally legit, just like the Sun claiming the Queen supports leaving.
>>
>>72418182
Wasn't it said that the Queen wants out?
>America will intervene
They already had their say on behalf of dodgy dave
>establishment
Our own or EU?

I think you're a remain shill.
>>
File: HSLuX.gif (973 KB, 250x380) Image search: [Google]
HSLuX.gif
973 KB, 250x380
>>72418182
>The monarchy will intervene,
>>
>>72418182
To those monitoring these boards, I am NOT advocating this.
However.
In the event that some nutter started offing the people behind the "Stay" side that may stall momentum somewhat...
>>
>>72421320
>1st April
Bullshit confirmed.

Nah joking. Welp, if they're actually angry about it then we've got an even rougher deal trying to leave the EU than I thought. It'd be a real kick in the teeth for our hopes to be dashed by our own Queen. Then again, >>72421650 is probably also right. Could just be the Guardian's knee jerk reaction to the Sun and Daily Mail supporting Brexit. I'm not sure what to even believe anymore t.b.h.
>>72421466
Eh, I deal in semantics a lot of the time so forgive me.
>>
File: just zion my shit up fam.jpg (60 KB, 1240x930) Image search: [Google]
just zion my shit up fam.jpg
60 KB, 1240x930
>it's rigged against us so why even try
Ken I know you've found yourself suddenly unemployable but you didn't need to take a €0.005 per post online marketing post even the dole pays better than that
>>
File: 1461585601867.jpg (224 KB, 853x1280) Image search: [Google]
1461585601867.jpg
224 KB, 853x1280
>>72418182
I can't believe the real David Cameron is actually posting on /pol/ right now

Is it getting that bad, Dave?
>>
>>72421320
>"Using outside experts who advised that the intervention would need to be presented by a figure with impeccable European credentials, a strong affinity with the continent and the character to speak out, the family has decided that the move should fronted by Prince Philip."

So obviously it's intended to convince people to vote for leaving the EU then?

Cos you wouldn't use Philip to promote anything to the general public that you actually wanted to succeed.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.