[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /pol/ wants to stop immigration and for women to become housewives...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1407067001498.jpg (59 KB, 765x776) Image search: [Google]
1407067001498.jpg
59 KB, 765x776
So /pol/ wants to stop immigration and for women to become housewives... who are going to do the job the women and immigrants aren't doing then?
>>
File: robots.jpg (47 KB, 632x472) Image search: [Google]
robots.jpg
47 KB, 632x472
>>72417244
robots.
>>
>>72417244

>Wages are depreciating, the lower classes are getting screwed!
>Quick import millions of immigrants and double the workforce by taking women out of the home. Who cares if it'll ruin the value of Labor

Sign a couple fucking trade deals, get shitskins to do the jobs we don't want
>>
>>72417244
That just makes finding jobs easier.
>>
>>72418043
fpbp
>>
>>72418151
And completely destroys the economy as at least 50% of people stop working.

>>72418043
High price, need maintenance, and do you really think robots can do the job most women do?
>>
>>72418276
How about using arguments instead?
>>
>>72418328
>do you really think robots can do the job most women do
Sit there and look pretty while men do all of the actual work? Yeah I think a machine could manage that.
>>
>>72419023
So no argument.
>>
>>72418353
People don't learn from arguments.
>>
>>72419145
You seem desperate, so here's my argument:

Automation has been "killing jobs" since the beginning of man-kind. The invention of the wheel and eventually a pulley system reduced the number of men required to move heavy objects. In the 1930s when factory automation was on the raise, unemployment rates had skyrocketed to 25% (although there are several reasons for the unemployment problems, automation was a key factor in the lack of jobs) because less man-power was required to get something done.

Technology is rapidly improving. Notice how fast food joints use electronic menus now? Notice how fewer and fewer workers are needed in a modern assembly line? Eventually automation (robots) will become so time and cost efficient that an entire operation can be carried out without a single human needing to oversee the operation. No safety protocols, no medical care, no lighting, everything can be compact and designed for robots: not humans.

The only reason immigrant troglodytes and unskilled whores are even necessary for our current society is because we lack the technology to completely replace them in a cost-effective way.

But surely you meant "right now", yes? Well if the demand for workers increases (Due to a lack of them), that simply means higher wages will be offered. There will be an increase incentive to actually go get a job, rather than right now where you will work your fingers to the bone and make a laughable $8-10/hour at best. Honestly it would just fix the unemployment problems.

So yeah... I fail to see any problem with keeping women in the kitchen and immigrants in the mud huts they grew up in.
>>
>>72419921
I had already given all that though though, but robots can't do office jobs, nurse jobs, teaching jobs. etc. I will grant you that maybe we won't need that many immigrants any longer though, but even then there would be a transitional thing, and I am sure some would still prefer people working over machines as they probably cost a lot and need other jobs filled for their maintenance' sake.
>>
>>72418353

I don't think you understand the concept behind a slide thread, Ahmed.
>>
>>72417244
>implying women work
Admin positions created specifically to employ women don't count. They produce nothing, they just fill out paperwork and engage in aimless bureaucracy. All the jobs that actually contribute something meaningful are still male-dominated, except for things like childcare which I have no problem with women doing.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.