[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not trolling, but why does it seem most women hate Donald Trump?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
Not trolling, but why does it seem most women hate Donald Trump?

Like, if you take a random bunch of people, it usually seems like 50% of the guys are for trump, 50% are against. But with the women, its like 80% are against.

Why do they hate Trump? Is it cause they think with feefees rather than with their brain? How did this 'drumpf is a sexist' meme start? He's the only candidate that supports planned parenthood and trannies. Is it all cause he called Megyn Kelly out for being a cunt when she was being a cunt, so suddenly he's against ALL women?
>>
easy to manipulate emotional beings with lightwaves and soundwaves
>>
>>72416005
Women are subhuman.
>>
They don't like him because he's confrontational and politically incorrect. That's literally it, women I've talked to that dislike Trump usually don't go into details and just say they don't like him because of his attitude.
>>
>>72416005
It depends where you are from. I'm in Kentucky, and literally all of my female relatives love trump. Not everyone is indoctrinated.
>>
women love trump
the media brainwashers just keep repeating that women hate trump
>>
I liek daddy trump
>>
File: NewHampshire.png (131 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
NewHampshire.png
131 KB, 1600x900
>>72416005
Saved this a while ago

>most of Rubio and Bush's supporters were women

Obviously women are retarded
>>
File: 1457156196821.jpg (16 KB, 283x283) Image search: [Google]
1457156196821.jpg
16 KB, 283x283
>>72416005
>women hate Donald Trump

This is bullshit Hillary propaganda. No matter how many times you say it, it won't become true.
>>
>>72416142
God bless your Kentucky women anon
>>
most men are thinkers
most women are feelers
add in a lil pack mentality and outsider status
and there you go. Though i bet quite a few are lying to their left friends and voting right
>>
the only women that hate him are women that would never get him
i.e. fat tumblrwhales like trigglypuff
I've been to a few Trump rallies and some of the women that went were genuinely beautiful.
The alphas always get the best girls.
>>
Because women are silly
>>
>>72416005
Wasn't there a recent poll proving that whole theory wrong?
>>
>>72416005
Women are absolute dogshite
>>
File: 1461757605292.jpg (37 KB, 278x281) Image search: [Google]
1461757605292.jpg
37 KB, 278x281
Women are jest smarter drumpfkins.
>>
>>72416223
no they're not.
>>
women generally have to deal with more and different hormones that can make them more likely to get emotional instead of actually using logic
>>
>>72416005
I refuse to talk to my wife about politics anymore. I ask her if she supports Trump, and she says no but can't come close to articulating why. If we have any type of debate about politics she just ends up getting absolutely butt ravaged and emotional about it. It's not even fun.

>inb4 what does her son think about it
>>
My fiancee told me that she wouldn't support Donald Trump because he's sexist towards women.

I wonder what she thinks now that the person who started that meme is inviting him back for a second interview after her substantial promotion.
>>
>>72416580
>>72416550
So it's the younger generation of women, eh? My mother supports Trump 100%
>>
File: 1460012257997.jpg (139 KB, 680x707) Image search: [Google]
1460012257997.jpg
139 KB, 680x707
>>72416550
ok, well, here it is anyway.
>>
I red-pilled this Spanish chick on Trump pretty easily by drawing parallels to Spain's own problems with South American immigrants and bad economy to Mexicans and our own economy. I could see the light bulb go on when I did.
>>
>>72416636
My wife's only argument against him is that "he'll make us look dumb to other countries." She's gotten a lot better. When we first started dating she was a typical college liberal. Now she says some surprisingly red-pilled things on occasion. She's just totally retarded when it comes to Trump.
>>
>>72416005
Woman is easier to manipulate. To win the woman you just have to talk to their heart. Not the brain.

A bunch of cosy nonsens is all it takes.

Their sure are alot of intelligent feemales around the world. But there are not many
of them in each country.
>>
File: Melania_Trump_2011.jpg (594 KB, 1691x2536) Image search: [Google]
Melania_Trump_2011.jpg
594 KB, 1691x2536
They hate what they can't have. They'll never look like Melania or have kids like Ivanka.
>>
>>72416005
women just follow whatever the current social trends are for the most part.

thats why the vast majority of women in the West are liberal
>>
>>72416864
deformed witch, plastic surgery is just mutilation.
>>
>>72416124
>Women are subhuman.
And what'd that make you, the son of a subhuman. Fucking dumbshit.
>>
>>72416580
>ask girlfriend why she doesn't like Trump
>'he's sexist towards women'
>well what has he done to make you think that?
>'he called so and so a bimbo'
>so what you're saying is that Trump is willing to criticize women for their actions and that somehow makes him sexist? I thought women wanted to be treated equally
>'...well yeah'
>>
>>72416790
Same with my gf here>>72416984
>that feeling when she called my boss a cheap jew before I even noticed he was
>>
>>72417110
>called my boss a cheap Jew
Haha. We were watching some random movie the other day, and she asked me why they always cast white guys in movies as the villains/creeps/etc and the good people are always black. I didn't even notice it in the movie we were watching, but she was totally right. Unexpected redpills from significant others are pretty great.
>>
Trump is a Chad women will never be able to fuck. Nothing makes them more angry.
>>
>>72416984
Fucking this.
>>
Women spend more time on social media. The data itself is skewed because the majority of women who participate in these polls are facebook users who are exposed to nothing but anti-Trump propaganda.

I seriously doubt 80% of women dislike Trump. This data comes from the same people who say that 1 out 5 women get raped and wage gap is real.
>>
>>72416550
I know those feels bro. It's amazing how feminists always seem to cry and get emotional at the drop of a hat thereby affirming that they are indeed confirming every stereotype about them.

That being said, my mom supports Trump. There are some sane females out there. She also never cries unlike just about every female I've met in my age group.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.