[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As a white female who is in a wonderful relationship with a middle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7
File: love.jpg (36 KB, 485x291) Image search: [Google]
love.jpg
36 KB, 485x291
As a white female who is in a wonderful relationship with a middle eastern man, I find this entire board disgusting.

This constant praise for Trump and White superiority is ridiculous. Countless ethnic migrants and refugees have contributed to the economic progress of western societies.

The foreign policy of a country should not be dictated by the ethnic composition of a country. It is governed by the economic opportunities that arise from increased diversity. Migrants and refugees aid in the technological advancement of western societies and western countries have a responsibility to assist these people. While some of them may struggle with the assimilation process, their children will be highly accomplished entrepreneurs and provide future jobs for their host country.
>>
>white female

show tits
>>
>>72410060
I agree! :)
You are so awesome and Progressive.
>>
>>72410060

You're not a woman, leave these boards and go fuck yourself.
>>
>>72410060
fuck off troll i hope he honour kills your dumb ass. You've forsaken your heritage and your people i hope you die in the most horrible way possible
>>
>>72410060
also tits or gtfo
>>
I find you disgusting.

Why don't you go live in the Middle East?
>>
Post a picture of your feet
>>
File: muslim boyfriends.png (67 KB, 1882x310) Image search: [Google]
muslim boyfriends.png
67 KB, 1882x310
tard
>>
>>72410060
fuck of you fuckin amateur shitposter
ive seen canadian threads more worthy of a response
sage and hide faggots
>>
>>72410060
on the scale of 1 to caitlyn jenner
how female are you?
>>
>>72410060
>Countless ethnic migrants and refugees have contributed to the
economic progress of western societies

Name one.
>>
>>72410202
Why would I move there? My boyfriend is very Americanized. I also have an amazing job that pays considerably well. I am very comfortable here..

I only hope that you anime masturbating losers change your attitude problems.

>>72410304
Google was founded by a migrant.

Steve jobs was the son a migrant.
>>
>>72410456

I think you're disgusting. If you're comfortable, why are you here?

I don't look at anime.

Google is run by jews.

Steve Job was an asshole that is now dead.

You have no argument here.
>>
>>72410456
did you learn how to make a bomb yet?
>>
>>72410456
Oh wow, you mean you managed to toilet train him *and* get him to stop jihad?

You should go there because he has no place in America. Just as Catholics and Irish have no place in England. If you won't, then you clearly don't love him.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 325x307) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 325x307
Don't worry OP, as a traitor you will get to hang next to him on the day of the rope.
>>
TITS OR GTFO YOU STUPID HOLE
>>
>>72410456
>steve jobs was the son of a migrant
He certainly didnt try to rape or burn women for not wearing niqab. Nor did he impose his violent religion onto people who simply want to get on with their lives.
>>
>>72410060
Fucking race mixer you will be cleansed in the white hot fires of our lord and savior Donald Trump
>>
>>72410850
Some types of immigrants tend to integrate and contribute. Can you guess which ones?
>>
You forgot to use an Australian proxy for maximum bait, OP
>>
File: stopped reading there.jpg (580 KB, 1153x823) Image search: [Google]
stopped reading there.jpg
580 KB, 1153x823
>>72410060
>as a ... female
Opinion disregarded.
>>
File: 1461809482154.png (1 MB, 894x1160) Image search: [Google]
1461809482154.png
1 MB, 894x1160
>>72410060
>white female
>middle eastern man

Fuck up you filthy slut.
>>
>>72410060
mrš kurvo jebem ti mater cyka blyat
>>
Refugees also contribute a lot of genetic material, even when it is unwanted.
>>
>>72410060
If you weren't a shitty attempt at a troll, I'd award you 425 Twitter Diversity Points for this supreme showing of tolerance and progress.
>>
>>72410060
Diversity means crime, corruption, civil war, and abject poverty unless it's asian/white.
Look up any shitskin third world country for a reference.
>>
>>72410060

>The foreign policy of a country should not be dictated by the ethnic composition of a country. It is governed by the economic opportunities that arise from increased diversity. Migrants and refugees aid in the technological advancement of western societies and western countries have a responsibility to assist these people.

So your argument is
>fuck sand niggers
>make money
>>
>>72410456
hahahaha looking up to steve jobs the guy who systematically only cared about money, i think you maybe a jew in which case im glad your fucking amhed now become a martyr and kill yourself
>>
>>72410060
go fuck yourself you dumb coalburner
>>
>>72410060
Yeah but what is up with rising crime rate in every country that takes refugee? Especially for violent and rape crimes?
>>
>>72410060
>Middle-eastern men
>Smaller dicks
>Worse aesthetics
>Islam

If I were a woman, I would take black before sand.
>>
>>72413618
Alter bist du Nazi oder was????
>>
>>72410060
Race traitor. Your ancestors spit on you.
>>
>>72410060
>Probs a troll
but fuck it,
Race traitor!!!!!!! I hope he joins Isis and cuts your head off while your dirt son rapes your daughter.

>death to traitors.
>>
Reminder to ignore american mysery meat threads
>>
File: 1460798947121.gif (1 MB, 400x254) Image search: [Google]
1460798947121.gif
1 MB, 400x254
>>72410060
>>
File: 1425621378333.jpg (47 KB, 283x323) Image search: [Google]
1425621378333.jpg
47 KB, 283x323
>swallowing that b8 so hard

Why does /pol/ always do that?
Even if for some miraculous reason that whole pile of shit was meant seriously, what would you gain from arguing with some sheltered cunt who is in her jungle fever?
I always imagine the people who make these threads like to represent standpoints which are completely ridiculous, because it is a challenge to do so, but why not say what it is in the first place?
>>
>>72410060

Here is the attention you ordered, ma'am
>>
>>72410060
>white female
>racemixing
Nice try statistics say that you are the group that racemix the least while you are angry that we white males go for asians that often

Op is probably a left cuck or a shitskin
>>
>>72410060

kurva
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.