[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do the white supremacists always seem to be the ones who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 15
File: 1460136642501.jpg (152 KB, 649x730) Image search: [Google]
1460136642501.jpg
152 KB, 649x730
Why do the white supremacists always seem to be the ones who are all bloody and beat up at these rallies? I thought they were tough alpha males?
>>
>>72409224
I have no idea how these guys get so bloody.

Do they get rocks thrown at them? There's no way a punch could cause that much damage.
>>
File: shown.png (29 KB, 250x280) Image search: [Google]
shown.png
29 KB, 250x280
>oy vey the right wing are violent thugs please protect we peace-loving protesters who would never harm a fly

>haha look at those right wingers just getting beaten up what a bunch of pussies
>>
>>72409224
Because they're children with no emotional or psychological development with infantile fantasies of the world. When the world isn't the way they like it, they just get mad, throw a fit. et cetera.

They claim to be part of some great collective "white" identity and try to pretend they have anything to do with human progress. Most of them are losers who are just looking for a way to vent their emotions and deal with their failures.
>>
>>72409224

>assaulting people is ok when I do it
>>
>>72409224
Because if a white supremacist fought back they would be lynched by the media and the police.

But Stardreamer the otherkin can do whatever they want cause god forbid their feelings get hurt
>>
>>72409307
Yea, /pol/ is a board of peaceful

gas the kikes, race war now.

Praise breviik, hitler did nothing wrong.
>>
If you're going to fight leftists assuming they're all pencil thin hipsters straight out of mommy's basement you're going to be a little surprised. Many come from rough backgrounds and are used to violence.
>>
Beating people up 1 vs 6 or more.

Your either trolling or retarded op.
>>
>>72409367
>Terrorism is ok if Breivik does it
>>
>>72409224
That woman in the burqa is actually a protester that dressed up as one.
>>
>>72409259

someone threw a metal pole or something, it was in australia they were doing an anti muslim protest. That is a fellow anti'muslim protestor dressed in the burka.
>>
>>72409224
Why is that Muslim woman helping someone who opposes her? I thought they hated the infidels
>>
File: 46363111.jpg (26 KB, 684x342) Image search: [Google]
46363111.jpg
26 KB, 684x342
>>72409307
>Get beat up
>blames jews
>>
>>72409458

/pol/ is a board of peace, stop judging an entire board based upon the actions of a few extremists.
>>
>>72409512
>be poor
>blame neoliberal shills
>>
>>72409573
>Gets conquered
>blames everybody
>>
>>72409544
The difference is that extremists actually do make up a small part of islam as a whole, whereas /pol/ is basically the ISIS of the right.
>>
nice bait nigger
The minorities gang up on them
and I'm a fucking spic
>>
File: antifa btfo2.jpg (59 KB, 600x972) Image search: [Google]
antifa btfo2.jpg
59 KB, 600x972
>>72409224
Usually the injuries come from projectiles being lobbed from either side because cops are in between and they are always outnumbered heavily in western countries. And you are cherrypicking.
>>
>>72409620
>his ancestors were slaves
>says anything about being conquered
>>
File: polfights.webm (1 MB, 268x480) Image search: [Google]
polfights.webm
1 MB, 268x480
>>72409670
>muh projectiles
>muh cherrypicking

This doesn't really explain it anon
>>
>>72409224
JIDF detected.
>>
>>72409224
They're bitch niggers.
>>
>>72409653
Fair comparison, what with all the murders we all commit.
>>
File: God_Hand.webm (3 MB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
God_Hand.webm
3 MB, 852x480
>>72409224
>>72409224
That was a black flag, the rapefugee shirt was undercover antifa.
>>72409734
Look, I can post a webm too!
>>
>>72409734
Again, more cherry picking.
A retard in a wheelchair could've beaten that pokemon loving faggot who got destroyed by a nigger who has to fight just to walk through his neighborhood everyday.
And you're the same faggot shill who was in the anti-trump thread. Same posts and everything.
Fuck off loser.
>>
>>72409839
That nigger was doing the stanky leg
>>
>>72409811
Do you think Breivik visited /pol/? What about the neonazi that shot up the charleston church? I bet if Timothy MCVeigh and the Unabomber would be denizens of this site. Hell, the unabomber manifesto is basically the now the manifesto of the alt right.
>>
File: alpha.webm (2 MB, 497x280) Image search: [Google]
alpha.webm
2 MB, 497x280
>>72409224
why make these shit threads OP?
>>
Where is the 2nd pic in OP from?
>>
>>72409839
those fucking compressions
kek
dude was pretending to save a nigga
>>
File: this dog goes to pol.jpg (154 KB, 2048x1302) Image search: [Google]
this dog goes to pol.jpg
154 KB, 2048x1302
>>72409653

yeah the propaganda that /pol/ puts out killing all those people is exactly like ISIS
>>
>>72409911

So you blame a macedonian pottery art photo exchange site for all those murders?
>>
>>72410028
Maybe not in your country, but in the US there's at minimum 3 or 4 right wing terrorist attacks a year: abortion clinic shootings and bombings, "militia" groups killing cops, attacks on IRS buildings, some racist shooting up a church or a sihk temple. Right wing terrorism is a far worse problem in the US than muslims.
>>
>>72410109
Maybe not the site directly, but the ideals they support.
>>
>>72410159
Seriously?
Four 'right wing attacks' in recent memory, versus the dozens of small scale muslim attacks we've had.
>>
>>72410197
But the ideals of Breiviks victims have gotten thousands of Europeans killed and raped. So maybe the ends justify the means.
>>
File: 1461793745240.jpg (960 KB, 1306x998) Image search: [Google]
1461793745240.jpg
960 KB, 1306x998
>>72410331
>this is what /pol/ actually believes.
>>
>>72409224
There are billions of people to kill.
Unless you take control of a nation, no amount of fighting will have any statistical impact.
>>
>>72410159
Ya it not like muslims will kill you over the catering.
>>
>>72409341
Wow very inciteful psychological analysis based on a picture. 1 upboat to and I tip my fedora to you.

If you want a real answer why people are white supremacists, though, it's not that we think that we are objectively better or need everyone to acknowledge it, it's that we want to maintain our culture and way of life and we believe it functions best when it is just us.
Instead, we have all these groups of people who leech of our systems, they tell us they hate us, they don't respect, and they provoke and provoke and provoke. One day we snap and crush them but they still wont stay away they just hang around and spend the next 2 centuries claiming victimhood. Then the cycle repeats.

People like being on their own, why the fuck can't you nogs, spics, arabs, and jews leave us the fuck alone?
>>
>>72410461
It's not like right-wing militias will kill you over a birdwatching station
>>
>>72410400
I´ve always wondered how french people could tolerate the constant pile of shit the mussulmans get up to. But its good to see they shine like a progressive little start in there as well, where every attack is okay since its not statistically significant.
>>
File: 1461836538784.jpg (65 KB, 720x852) Image search: [Google]
1461836538784.jpg
65 KB, 720x852
>>72410511

>/pol/ is one person
>>
>>72409473
she looks kinda dark
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 317x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 317x360
>>72409931
Faggots m8.
Faggots.
>>
>>72409224
>anti Muslim == white supremacist

Ok schlomo
>>
>>72410505
There's no such thing as "maintaining culture.' Culture changes with the times. If I teleported you back in time even 30 years, you would have absolutely nothing culturally in common with anyone. Your idea that there is some unified "white" identity is retarded and you think anyone that doesn't agree with you is a "cuck." It's the same logic of feminists saying "all women are feminists, and if not they are brainwashed"

You're just looking to blame your personal problems or failures on someone else, even though the western world is the best place in the world be at the moment. You think if the country goes below 90% white it's the end of the fucking world or something.
>>
>>72410511
One fights for a cause.
One chops off head because the koran told him to.
>>
ANTIFA and Salafists never attack unless they're at a staggering advantage.
>>
>>72410750
Your "cause" is just as bad. The middle east is actually a perfect example of what happens with far-right ideologies take over. Look at countries like Syria and Iran. They were relatively secular and progressive, but they had far-right religious uprisings. If the same happens in the west, it would have the same outcomes, just with Christianity instead of Islam.

What you fail to see is that you just aren't civilized. You think violence is a means to an end and morality doesn't matter. Violence is immoral, and it's the last resort of people who can't use logic and words.
>>
>>72409224
I know, right? It's almost like there is no white supremacy.
>>
I saw an alien lifeform in 1988. Granted I was high and drunk af,
>>
>>72410869
Violence is necessary sometimes and if you don't see that you are naive.
>>
>>72409224

Why did the American navy get blown the fuck out at Pearl Harbor?

>implying the same people who mace 8 year old little girls for not supporting Bernie will fight fair
>>
>>72410694
Cultures are supposed to advance, though. By bringing in third world peasants' culture into a first
Worlds all you're doing is diluting the latter while the former will pretty much remain the same as they were before. The only major difference in change for the sandniggers et al is the amount of shiny things they can buy with their guns me dat mentality.
They won't further their knowledge in order to get a job and help others by contributing to the welfare state. They'll just sit around and then complain when their weekly welfare cheque comes in and it hasn't gone up on value yet again.

Seriously, why the fuck should the west dilute itself for people that really don't want to make any contributions?
They should all just fuck off and develop their own countries instead of being lazy and stealing ours.

Fuck them and fuck you too.
>>
File: 1460978258267.jpg (351 KB, 500x707) Image search: [Google]
1460978258267.jpg
351 KB, 500x707
>>72410694
>If I teleported you back in time even 30 years, you would have absolutely nothing culturally in common with anyone.

It seems like you have no connection with your culture, history or even local area. You would be able to go enjoy the same sports, see classic movies, enjoy the same areas etc.

Fucks sake if I went back 80 years ago I could easily get along with people.

Fuck don't you ever hang out with old people? Are you just some spoiled brat with hardly any family and your parents weren't around?
>>
>>72409224
>these are one on one fair fights not a gang of 6 left fags sucker punching and gang banging some poor fucker
>>
File: received_10206148853145637.jpg (78 KB, 605x947) Image search: [Google]
received_10206148853145637.jpg
78 KB, 605x947
>>72409903
Goddammit canada it's 4 am and I just woke everyone up in the house.
>>
>>72409415
>/pol/ is all of the Right
Retard.
>>
>>72409990
So did he fed? Just looked like a Fucking seizure. My sides at that A+ CPR tho
>>
>>72410694
thats not true. romans had a strong sense of culture. and they assimilated others into their culture. in fact if the romans did not have such a strong sense of culture they never would have become the empire they did. and if they had managed to keep their culture you could argue their empire would not have fallen when it did.

The problem with you is you think that consumerist trends are as examples the epitome of culture.
>>
>>72409224
numbers
theyre 1 to 100 with generally speaking no form of defense or fortification
of course theyre going to get theyre shit wrecked but i would argue it takes more balls from them than it does the protestors
>>
>>72410869
No Christianity at its worst is nothing compared to Islam. They have two very different core ideology’s. Islam is a manifestation of man's violent, greedy and selfish nature. Christianity is all about striving to be better.
>>
>>72409224
>Why do *? I thought *?
Lads, this is how you recognize a shill thread.
>>
File: 4chan.jpg (441 KB, 1200x1570) Image search: [Google]
4chan.jpg
441 KB, 1200x1570
>>72409224
>"alpha male"
>categorising manhood
>implying one can be varying degrees of a 'man'
>effectively qualifying traps and faggots as derivations of males

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/hypocrisy
>>
>>72410159
>Right wing terrorism is a far worse problem in the US than muslims.
Do you have a source for that or no?
Every time I've asked someone for the source on this claim they pussy out of the argument, hell one autistic faggot on youtube started repeating my comments back to me word for word when i asked him for a source to back up this claim and he refused to provide one.

Do you by any chance have a source that so many others find escapes them just when it happens to be crucial to their point or no?
>>
>>72410548
Ok, suggest a realistic course of action to remove the dozens of millions of subhumans and traitors from France without taking control of the state's apparels first.

I'd be genuinely grateful if you can answer that actually.
And remember, no LARPing, it need to have a decent shot of actually being done in real life, not just in your head.
>>
>>72412203

The problem is that, you NEED to dismantle the state, and you need to convince your political opponents that the state isn't in their interest either.

You will never get rid of Muslims without destroying your government, you will never destroy your government without convincing the leftists to join you. Even if somehow you managed the minor victory of closing borders now it won't fix the larger problem of the sleepers in your own country or the traitors in office of your own government; and the issues will continue.

Nothing short of revolution will stop this, and you'll never do it; because you all value your own lives far too much.
>>
>>72409544
who the fuck cares they're nothing
>>
>>72409473
so?
>>
>>72409224
because they are the nonviolent ones
>>
>>72409224
Because the media shits all over us en masse if we dare tough a liberal faggot. So we have to take a few hits so the media will mostly ignore everything which is better than making us out as the agressors.
>>
>>72410620
You'd be surprised at how many Indians show up to these anti-islam rallies over here.

>>72413906
So what? The image is bullshit, and it deserves to get called out.
>>
They're just people who believe in the natural order, that their countries should not be turned over wholesale to foreigners; and their futures sold and traded like livestock amongst the wealthy political elite, so their own portfolios grow fat.

To expect them to be Gods is a mistake. They're just patriotic countrymen who have as much of a right to have their voices heard, as the people who are making it their life's work to undo the west.

Now fuck off.
>>
>>72409224
They are fucking Redditor Trump supporters, not white supremacists.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NITRphE07Q
>>
>>72409224
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcJTfgIoCKA
>>
>>72410159
Yeah cuz attacking churches is real fucking right wing. Get a hold of yourself, you're comparing a broad political grouping to a zealous religion.

Also I'm fine with it if you have disagreeing views, it keeps us from being an echo chamber but if you don't think the cia was at fault for the Unabomber then you need to get the fuck off my board.
>>
>>72410869
See, here you go again assuming dangerous and oppressive authoritarian religions have anything to do with right wing ideology. You've been listening to too much Ted Cruz instead of actually learning about politics.
Though I agree, fuck stormfags. I filter most of that shit
>>
>>72409458
Breivik (Playstations be upon him) did nothing wrong.
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.