[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would /pol/ protect their kids from bullys? https://ca.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: kids these days.jpg (108 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
kids these days.jpg
108 KB, 640x480
How would /pol/ protect their kids from bullys?

https://ca.style.yahoo.com/post/143539586200/dad-under-police-investigation-after-defending-his

This guys moved and put his kids into a new school and bullys pounced on both his kids. His daughter got thrown to the ground and kicked in the chest by a gang of kids, and then his son ran into the same kids as a store outside of school and they beat him so bad they broke his arm.

School and police wouldnt do anythign about it, and when he went ot the bullys house to talk to the kids parents they threatened him with legal action.

He went with his daughter to confront the kid and tell him to fuck off, and now hes under police investigation.
>>
>>72404506
he should have called your prime minister to come and beat up the bullies himself
>>
>>72404506
>bullying
>gang violence
Get your shit together Anglo. My guess is that their gang children's parents are selling drugs or are rich, so everybody in Anglo pecking order knows its place. Doing something about a problem requires you to get up from your chair and risk your job.
>>
Do what my Dad did with me and my sister growing up in Detroit.

Teach me how to fight and take a hit by beating my ass when he was drinking. And give her a silver thigh holster with a straight blade dagger.

Kids these days are weak soft asses.
>>
>>72404506
UK has Third World levels of interpersonal "unarmed" violence.
>>
>>72404642
Nah, Trudeau would just apologize to the bullies for being such a burden. Then give them money for "global warming".
>>
9 times out of ten 10 those kids have cops, lawyers, judges, or other government workers in their close extended family.

Hell even as a 29 year old adult the last 3 guys that tried to pick a fight with me had a cop car waiting around the corner.

just sayin
>>
>>72404506

Make self-defense permissible. No more zero tolerance bullshit. No more giving the instigator and victim the same punishment.

Also something niggers.
>>
>>72404506
I would kill the entire bully family. Not kidding.
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with bullying. That kid should man the fuck up and quit being a little bitch.
>>
>gang of kids

so leaf gangs can go around terrorizing people and nothing gets done?
>>
>>72404642

If you beat up your enemies, they win.
>>
>>72405206
wow, such a sensitive reaction towards the whole thing, you braindead lardass
>>
>>72404506
>gingers
>>
>>72404506
>thinking this is an isolated case

One time my school grade took a field trip. This Asian kid was lying resting at one point while we waited for the teachers. Some white dickheads started throwing things at him and lightly pushing him. The Asian kid pushed the white kid (not hard, just enough to get him to stumble a bit). The white kid punched the Asian in the side of the head.

The next week, the white kid's parents threatened to sue the Asian kid's parents.
>>
>>72405627
>a bloo bloo i got bullied in school
End yourself you fucking pussy.
>>
>>72405627
>>72405206

There is nothing wrong with bullying IF it is free-for-all.
In the current state now only non-Whites can bully....
That is terrible.
>>
>>72405909
I don't know what you mean by free for all. Could you please explain?

>>72405824
I know you're just trolling but there are people who seriously think like this. It's sad.
>>
File: 1457745398249.png (73 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1457745398249.png
73 KB, 500x376
>>72405824
>says the guy who is posting on an anonymous image board to avoid scrutiny over his opinions

kek
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.