[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this a /pol/ tier movie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: ErIstWiederDa.jpg (100 KB, 250x354) Image search: [Google]
ErIstWiederDa.jpg
100 KB, 250x354
SPOILERS

I just watched it expecting it to heavily criticize Hitler but overall he's seen in a positive light and it focuses on real world issues along with the film having a happy ending.

Oh and theres a sequel being made.
>>
Do they name the Jew?

No? Then their messages is not true.
>>
Are you enjoying "german comedy"?
>>
>>72404250
Jews and Muslims and niggers
Some satirical
Some serious
Shows actual Nazi movements in the film
>>
>>72404408
Yes
>>
File: lookwhosback_3.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
lookwhosback_3.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>
>>72404912
It was glorious when this came out and he did those tours through cities, everyone loved him and really talked with him and wanted pictures etc.
the lefti politics nearly shat themselvs.
>>
Just watched it on ntflx. Had many laughs, and then deep, serious self-reflection.

I am the mexican.
>>
I actually think this is the first movie I saw that shows hitler as a smart man, rather than a complete lunatic with illusions of grandieur. The ending was kind of shit though.
>>
>>72404408
Your comedy is weird. It's like there aren't any jokes. It's all just a long roll of absurdism.
>>
>>72404912
>>72405006
Isn't this one of those movies were terrible actors are just pretending to be normal citizens?

It's always super obvious when Germans do it.
>>
>>72405006
I remember there were stories in US media about how old people in Germany were running up and hugging him and asking him for selfies.
>>
>>72405006
That is hilarious
>>
>>72404197

It's shit, it's like halfway through the jews got to them and it became laughable nonsense.
>>
File: lookwhosback_1.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
lookwhosback_1.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>72405404
Some parts are scripted and some parts are with real people.

It's similar to Borat, and does have goofy moments, but overall it has a more serious tone.
>>
>>72404197
>Hitler had brown eyes in the movie
And they literally zoom in on one of his eyes, twice
>Hitler didn't roll his R's once in the movie
>Hitler was finally seen as a monster when he shoots a dog
Even though he enacted the first animal rights laws and there's actual footage of him not being retarded with dogs
>an old Jewess recognizes him from the holocaust
Had to pay tribute to the Jews who have Germany on a leash I guess
>Hitler's message didn't once name the Jew
Hitler's realization of the Jewish problem was well stated back then
>>
>>72405399
Absurdism, much like life itself, is the best joke.
>>
>>72406316
fag
>>
>>72405399
>implying absurdism isn't the best
Personally I'm a fag that like surrealist humor, but absurdism is objectively great.
>>
>>72406108
Good points. Especially the dog one, that was such a major plot point which would have never happened.
>>
>>72405399
Pretty spot on, our comedy culture is very different from yours. There are few older shows which are similar to your sitcoms (check out Ein Herz und eine Seele if you don't know it already https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRKGeDaN8AE), but we kinda dropped that formula.
>>
>>72404197
it wasen't funny. the "humor" was cringworthy.
>German comedy
not even once
>>
>>72406668
Don't bash German humor dude.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENc6JZr29pk
>>
>>72406668
>German Comedy
>"People think that man is Hitler but he is not Hitler"
>>
>>72406764
Oh, Christ, Merkel would not let you make a show like this today.
>>
Please stop your marketing campaign on 4chan,the movie is shit and shilling on here won't change that
>>
>>72407086
Not quite like to such an extent, but making fun of Turks, Greeks and Italians and the stereotypes associated with them is an established trope in our satire shows. We've been doing it for so long that it has become acceptable.

One reason is, we have so many of them that they can't really claim minority protection. Kinda like with beaners and lately indians in your tv culture (funny accents at the very least, plus behavioural sterotypes).
>>
>>72404197
Brutal.
>>
>>72404197
I can't find info on a sequel, could you give me links to it?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.